It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well, I DON'T think "NOTHING" gets by them because they SURE missed 4 of them on 9/11. Or maybe they weren't supposed to notice those? Just a point that most people miss about the unlikeliness that 9/11 was terrorists that planned everything from a cave. Sorry for the rant but I KNOW that Norad and Space Command are supposed to lock down on anything suspicious but for one whole morning, they purposely didn't.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by QU3STIONAUTHORITY

Are these your photos of this event or past images and or are these photos from somewhere else if so this proves once again it was no plane
good images.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by QU3STIONAUTHORITY

Are those additional photos of the incident at hand? The 'mystery object"?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Generally, in my experience, when the exact phrase "At no time was this event a threat to US National Security" is used it means that it was a grave threat to national security and some folks haven't gotten past dumping in their pants stage and can't really talk about it yet and don't want to incite panic.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by boondock-saint

Actually, the cameraman estimated that the "launch" was slightly north of Catalina. Depending on where in LA the helicopter was, the incoming flight would appear to be north of Catalina.

I see a right turn in the contrail.
edit on 11/10/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)
If I am wrong please correct me. Are you adamant in saying it was a plane? If it was a plane headed for Hawaii, why would it go right (north) when Hawaii is south.

MAP

At least it looks to me like the "plane" turns slightly north. And you say you see a right turn in the contrail. Why would you say it's a plane (if in fact that is what you are saying) and then say you see it headed north? I just want to figure this out. If it's a plane, please convince me.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
Can someone explain to me how the government cannot, on one hand, identify it, but they can state with certainty that it was not a threat to national security and not a foreign missile. Feigning ignorance loses its impact when you're able to eliminate more controversial options seemingly without any basis for doing so.

If this were a plane, wouldn't it have been identified by now?
edit on 10-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

easy to explain, the needs of the many out wiegh the needs of the few. Although some of us will not accept this nor feel comfort by it many many more americans sleep well this evening with said information.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
[]Originally posted by windwaker
Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW

True. Since many are desperately trying to prove that it's a plane it leads me to believe that something special is going on here.

I am very happy that people are trying to use logic and reason in trying to figure this one out. This is a great site.

Agreed. I appreciate honest skepticism, but sometimes "conspiracies' happen, and for good reason (to the conspirators). And while I may disagree with some, I appreciate their take.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Prove_It_NOW because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

I think that the deduction that "this missile" is not a threat to the US, is due to the fact that LA or any other city has not been vaporized.

Possibly we would have heard about that, what with all the bright sparks knocking around here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

This right turn.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78254cc16c92.png[/atsimg]

As the flight track shows, US808 turned from 61º to 78º at 8:00PM (eastern time). Ok, it did turn back to the left a bit, to 77º
flightaware.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by favouriteslave
In the video taken by the media you can clearly see a fireball at the end of whatever was making the trail. It seemed to glow and flutter a whole rainbow of colors. Is that standard for a commercial airplane or an "special edition" add on?

Top of page 67:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I may be a little late, but here's a loop I made of the "stages firing", or whatever you want to call it. Light reflecting off the "plane" or whatever. I created a youtube account a few minutes ago just for this clip.

edit on 11/9/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

Alot of plane believers are avoiding that video for some strange and odd reason.
I agree that looks like its in a firing stages where parts usually or the missile start to go.

This part of the footage proves it was no plane.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)
I agree completely. I noticed this flash when I first saw the video. You, however, put the right description with it.....stages firing. Planes don't do what this thing was doing. Unless their plane caught on fire and blew up.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
just for the folks coming in late,
here's a repost from 4 pages ago.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddd849958139.jpg[/atsimg]

US808 actual flight path makes a slight right turn
approaching the coast.

the missile in the video makes a slight LEFT turn.

That's proof it's NOT US808.

There is also over 120KM distance between
the actual flight path as listed with the FAA
and the actual sighting location.

More proof it's NOT US808.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

This right turn.

As the flight track shows, US808 turned from 61º to 78º at 8:00PM (eastern time). Ok, it did turn back to the left a bit, to 77º
flightaware.com...

That's only a right turn when viewed aft looking froward. i.e from behind

if this was an inbound flight and this vantage i.e . from in front of the flight trajectory, this is a left turn.

Unless there has been another time line shift, and as well as Australia having moved left is now right!!!?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Puzzlemaniac

But planes do reflect sunlight.
This is what a rocket looks like when it stages.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Please keep in mind that the news helicopter that took the footage of the launch would know if they were dealing with a plane or not. We shouldn't underestimate the intelligent of skilled helicopter pilots. Their lives and safety depend on being able to identify stuff in the air.

Also, if it was a plane, I doubt that the helicopter pilot would not know about it. Air traffic control would have had to notify the helicopter that a plane was in the vicinity.

An aircraft collision occurred two years ago in the East River in NYC when Air Traffic Control did not notify a helicopter pilot that a small plane was taking off from NJ. The two planes collided in mid-air.

I doubt Air Traffic Control would allow the helicopter to be even near that launch if it was a plane.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

This right turn.

dude, as I already stated
that is only a right turn if it is
OUTBOUND !!!!!

It's a left turn if inbound

US808 was inbound
thus making the missile video
not correspond to the FAA data's
flight path.

US808 was an entire different event totally.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

No.
The plane is inbound at an angle to the left and it makes a right turn. Then a slight turn back to the left.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

your defence of a plane is predicated on the illusion it creates so a "freak" if you will, so why claim every rocket will perform as video?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I am honestly asking how the vapor trail is similar to any Jet trail out there.

I have NEVER seen a Jet Contrail look like that. In fact it's so unlike any I've seen that I can't fathom why you think it is. I understand the 'optical illusion' aspect. But I have been sifting through all the video and still photos of this incident (the few our there) and I'm scratching my head.

The 'spiraling' nature is KEY ONE on this. No Jet Trails I've seen, coming or going has made that trail.

I grew up at the end of the LAX runway. I sat in my back yard watching planes coming and going nearly my whole life, missile tests too.

If this is a Jet Contrail I would be SHOCKED.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

reply to post by JakiusFogg

No.
The plane is inbound at an angle to the left and it makes a right turn. Then a slight turn back to the left.

Except for the blaring fact that none of the agencies in charge of said "aircraft" have admitted that it was in fact a known aircraft, or plane. At least not yet

edit on 10-11-2010 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Puzzlemaniac

But planes do reflect sunlight.
This is what a rocket looks like when it stages.

Phage that wasn't a sun light reflection on the missile and i can re sure you planes don't do that kind firing stages from the engine.

This was a missile go and re watch the video from a while back.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join