It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by backinblack

I'm saying that it is not indicated as a direct quote from the cameraman.
But even if it was it doesn't matter. There are plenty of people right here who insist it wasn't a jet contrail.

Hi Phage.

I don't see why this would be newsworthy except to thwart our eyes from what we need to be witnessing...Say it is a plane, but say in a few days there may be stuff/junk falling through our atmosphere.

I'm betting we are shooting down a satellite, or two, or three attempts at one.

Will it still be a plane when this "space-junk" comes back to Earth?

All we can do is wait for one or the other to come to light.

I prefer that you are right.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
reply to post by thecinic

Can you post a link to a free stream?

Here is the stream.
They are talking a lot of bs..supposition, and a bunch of russian missle subs and NOW Isreali and Iranians.
What a load of crap. Now ANGELS!!!!

George "Boory" CTCAM

Enjoy...his guests are more full of crap than I have heard in a long while!

BTW I spent 3 years as a Poseidon (C-3) MT on the USS GW Carver (SSBN-656) Gold.
I have been on daso runs and 3, 110 day patrols.
THIS is NOT a missle launch..I am going with the contrail from US808

73's,
Tom

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here's some quotes:

“It kind of grew and got spirally in nature and as I zoomed into the point of it, you could see, whatever is was, spinning like a bullet or football,” said Gil Leyvas, photographer for KCBS.

"It could be a test firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile, from a submarine,” said former U.S. Ambassador to NATO, Robert Ellsworth.

Source

“It can’t belong to anyone but the military,” said Marco Caceres, an analyst with Teal Group Corp., a Fairfax, Va.-based aerospace research firm. The appearance of such a massive rocket contrail near military bases that are known for regularly testing missiles is unlikely to be a coincidence, Caceres said.

Source

Statfor concluded, “Working with the knowledge we currently have, including the fact that the US military conducts missile tests in this area on a regular basis, everything points to a missile launched by the United States. Still, why deny knowledge of something that appears to be a rather routine launch at a time when the president is out of the country?”

Source

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
They are explaining all the different things it could be other then a plane... I don't see how that is rediculous. Going to take calls from people who saw it personally coming up.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan9197
I believe it to be a 'secret' launch, and i find it odd the FAA know nothing about it. Pilots/Airlines are always updated with NOTAMS, which will explain why the area where the object was seen was effectively a 'no fly zone' for 5 hours. I believe this cannot be authorized without the FAA's knowledge.

That NOTAM has nothing to do with a missile launch. If a NOTAM was released for a missile launch, and especially a ballistic, then it would state 'MISSILE' or 'UNMANNED MISSILE'. The Naval Air Warfare center NOTAMs are nothing unusual in that region. Col. David Lapan has already stated that there was no DOD involvement. You don't create a publically viewable NOTAM, launch a missile and then say that here was no US military involvement.

www.faa.gov...

TJ

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So? Did the thing come down anywhere or what? Shouldn't debris be somewhere. Why could it have been seen on radar and can this still be in the upper atmosphere waiting for the ok to come back down to its target?

link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Read a few a pages back it wasn't a 808 nor a jet

I love how the plane believers change there plane number to further claim that it were or was a jets or jet.

What's an 808?

It was US Air flight number 808. Or the UPS flight, but the UPS flight is more likely.

My husband works for UPS and he says the biggest plane they have is a 747. Is that plane capable of making a trail like that?

link   

Originally posted by tomdham

reply to post by thecinic

Can you post a link to a free stream?

Here is the stream.
They are talking a lot of bs..supposition, and a bunch of russian missle subs and NOW Isreali and Iranians.
What a load of crap. Now ANGELS!!!!

George "Boory" CTCAM

Enjoy...his guests are more full of crap than I have heard in a long while!

BTW I spent 3 years as a Poseidon (C-3) MT on the USS GW Carver (SSBN-656) Gold.
I have been on daso runs and 3, 110 day patrols.
THIS is NOT a missle launch..I am going with the contrail from US808

73's,
Tom

BTW I spent 3 years as a Poseidon (C-3) MT on the USS GW Carver (SSBN-656) Gold. I have been on daso runs and 3, 110 day patrols. THIS is NOT a missle launch..I am going with the contrail from US808[ 73's,

I stayed on some bases with family sorry but so i know what a missile launch looks like from the ground up.
It was a missile launch oh and also the US808 theory has been disproven check a few pages back.

I am lately seeing more closet mind skeptics.

link   

What's an 808?

It was US Air flight number 808. Or the UPS flight, but the UPS flight is more likely.

Then why don't they come out and just say which one it is? It can't be that hard for the entire U.S. Military, and the FAA to come public saying "Oh it was just flight so-and-so, no worries people."?

After 9-11, I can assure you, they know exactly where everything is in our skies at any given moment, who it is, and where they are going, and where they've been.
edit on 10-11-2010 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
@Boondock

US 808 not UA 808

edit on 9/11/2010 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

it is NOT US808 either
please see insert diagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddd849958139.jpg[/atsimg]

US808 actual flight path makes a slight right turn
approaching the coast.

the missile in the video makes a slight LEFT turn.

That's proof it's NOT US808.

There is also over 120KM distance between
the actual flight path as listed with the FAA
and the actual sighting location.

More proof it's NOT US808.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
They are explaining all the different things it could be other then a plane... I don't see how that is rediculous. Going to take calls from people who saw it personally coming up.

Yeah "eyewitnesses" who DEFINITELY know what they are looking at, right?

I listen to CTC quite a bit as there are very few stations on in the US at this time. It is 1030h here in AUH.

Anyway his guests, and I didn't even pay attention to their names, are just SPECULATING!!!

Well got to a meeting, I'll check back later and see what the ole' George comes up with!!!
Invisible FORCES next hour. I gotta get off this stupid radio and thread.
See ya,
73's,
Tom

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

My husband works for UPS and he says the biggest plane they have is a 747. Is that plane capable of making a trail like that?

Here is a link. NOT all 747 vapor trails. Google lies.
BUT Are they similar to what we're seeing? Hmm have a look

www.google.com... snum=1&ved=0CB4QsAQwAA&biw=1440&bih=667
edit on 10-11-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Any aircraft can produce a dense contrail under the right conditions. The upper air sounding from San Diego shows that the air at 37,000 feet was cold and moist...the right conditions.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
In the video taken by the media you can clearly see a fireball at the end of whatever was making the trail. It seemed to glow and flutter a whole rainbow of colors. Is that standard for a commercial airplane or an "special edition" add on?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thank you, that's what i noticed in the video and no surprise plane believers didn't see or notice any difference

And also if it was a plane why would a plane go into space? from the video the whatever object (likely a missile)
the direction seemed as its going into space not making any turns to any airports nearby.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

People who don't know what it was:

!) DOD

2) FAA

3) NORAD

4) News Reporter who flew many times in L.A. skies

5) Pentagon

6) News Casters

PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT IT WAS:

1) A few on ATS blog

2) PHAGE

Any questions?
edit on 9-11-2010 by Prove_It_NOW because: (no reason given)
You forgot #7 on the list of those who do not know....most of ATS members don't know and the other greater portion say it was a missile.....those who know come last.

Personally, I believe it was a missile. I lived a few miles down beach from LAX for several years and I worked in a high rise on Sepulveda looking down on the runway that has the car tunnel under it. I've seen thousands of planes come and go. We rode our bikes up the beach to El Segundo and would watch the jets take off over the ocean. We would only stay as long as our ears could handle it. As for the humidity being high...very, very unlikely in So. Cal.
I'd like to see contrails from an aircraft that look like that one. AND planes don't spin...except at an airshow. This contrail is not from a plane. I'll keep looking for pictures/videos of contrails to compare. Also, I've been to Kauai, Hawaii from LAX. Didn't the "plane" go northwest? It's not a plane...IMHO.....nice to be in a majority for a change.

As for the DOD, Pentagon etc. saying they don't know....I don't trust anything they say. I trust the members at ATS more than the gov't. Almost 90 pages and it's still an unknown.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's not unsual the military not telling us. If it was a secret launch then they would not want to say alot about it. If it was just a contrail of an aircraft they would of come out and said so. A 747 would of filed a flight plan. In most cases they should be able to FIND the plane it wouldn't be without a flight plan. I find it troubling I would like to know which plane it is why would they not tell us specifically.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

isnt all air up at 37,000 feet cold and moist? what would make these conditions more ideal than others?

link   
Mystery UFOs seen in Newfoundland not a threat to Canada

Dated JAN 28, 2010
early part of this year

Two Newfoundland women, out taking photographs of a beautiful sunset Monday evening, instead saw what they thought were missiles - headed their way.

While the government has said the odd sighting does not constitute a threat to Canada, the lack of explanations has not comforted Newfoundland residents.

Interesting thread and topic.

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

All I know is that the flight that was quoted by the inner circle types was US 808 Hon to Phoenix. and not the United flight.

Personally I don't think it was either. it was abviously some NWO attempt at Chem Trailing down town LA, in order to brain wash the film gurus to make some good films this year! hehehehe

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join