It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
WOW!

Here's something not in the news! Or is it?

Interesting. The plane involved, a DH8 plane, can land on water. I assume it can take off from water also?

Details: "Horizon airlines flight qxe306 dehavilland dh8 aircraft on approach, sustained a bird strike to the leading edge of the right wing, landed without incident, los angeles, ca"

But wouldn't the FAA have known about this accident and reported it to the media?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
OK guys so whats the connection between this and the Phoenix "missile" from Friday?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

certainly they appear the same...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by favouriteslave
In the video taken by the media you can clearly see a fireball at the end of whatever was making the trail. It seemed to glow and flutter a whole rainbow of colors. Is that standard for a commercial airplane or an "special edition" add on?

Top of page 67:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I may be a little late, but here's a loop I made of the "stages firing", or whatever you want to call it. Light reflecting off the "plane" or whatever. I created a youtube account a few minutes ago just for this clip.

edit on 11/9/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

Alot of plane believers are avoiding that video for some strange and odd reason.
I agree that looks like its in a firing stages where parts usually or the missile start to go.

This part of the footage proves it was no plane.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Hack28

Originally posted by loveguy
WOW!

Here's something not in the news! Or is it?

well that solves it a bird hit a plane engine

hitchcock was right........its beginning

Yeah, quite obvious.. All the smoke and everything...

link   
What seems to be at odds here is that a 'logical' side of us would like to say it was a 'plane/jet', while a missile theory gets cast aside as some kooky theory.

This is odd to me, as just as many indications point toward missile as they do a jet.

Most Government sectors, and intel agencies have claimed they have NO CLUE what this is. FAA, NAVY, PENTAGON, ETC.

The trail looks to most like a missile trail. Not to claim conspiracy, but the conspiracy is MADE by the "authorities" lack of explanation. And a visual analysis of the trail FURTHERS that theory.

Sometimes the most 'logical' explanation is in FACT, the strange explanation. Right now, the 'plane' theory seems LESS logical than a missile theory....considering all the confusion around this by the authorities, news agencies, and the footage of the trail.

Will the FAA, NORAD, et all, and all surrounding Los Angeles area airports confirm that this is a PLANE? Or is it going to be a few guys from ATS that do all the sleuthing for us?

This troubles me that this incident is unexplainable and personally appears to me as a missile.

link   
hey sorry this is so off topic u can delet but dont wanna start a thread for a question, to the left on the avatars i know the break down of star, flag, post, but what does the K and the W mean?

link   

Originally posted by windwaker

But wouldn't the FAA have known about this accident and reported it to the media?

Right! It's a cover up!
The birds are attacking aircraft now. (But not very effectively it appears).
edit on 11/10/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
hey guys i dont know if anyone has posted this yet but look i found some video of arizona missile launches from nov 5th now i wonder if this is obama showing india our missile system and they are not telling us

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I see a right turn in the contrail.

lmao
u gotta be joking right??
if not then ur blind as a bat

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/114215b74850.jpg[/atsimg]

the ONLY way that is a right turn is if it's
outbound.

US808 was inbound brother

NOT US808.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Sorry. I was wrong. The DH-8 doesn't seem to be able to land on water.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

I know! Its so blatantly obvious that something is going on! I hope to god that its nothing serious.

link   

link   
Can someone explain to me how the government cannot, on one hand, identify it, but they can state with certainty that it was not a threat to national security and not a foreign missile. Feigning ignorance loses its impact when you're able to eliminate more controversial options seemingly without any basis for doing so.

If this were a plane, wouldn't it have been identified by now?
edit on 10-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

No.
US808 is a US Air flight.
There was a UPS flight at about the same time but on a more northerly route.

This flight? flightaware.com...

A Boeing 757 Twin Jet? Are we honestly contending that this fairly common make of plane is causing all the hubbub here?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
What seems to be at odds here is that a 'logical' side of us would like to say it was a 'plane/jet', while a missile theory gets cast aside as some kooky theory.

This is odd to me, as just as many indications point toward missile as they do a jet.

Most Government sectors, and intel agencies have claimed they have NO CLUE what this is. FAA, NAVY, PENTAGON, ETC.

The trail looks to most like a missile trail. Not to claim conspiracy, but the conspiracy is MADE by the "authorities" lack of explanation. And a visual analysis of the trail FURTHERS that theory.

Sometimes the most 'logical' explanation is in FACT, the strange explanation. Right now, the 'plane' theory seems LESS logical than a missile theory....considering all the confusion around this by the authorities, news agencies, and the footage of the trail.

Will the FAA, NORAD, et all, and all surrounding Los Angeles area airports confirm that this is a PLANE? Or is it going to be a few guys from ATS that do all the sleuthing for us?

This troubles me that this incident is unexplainable and personally appears to me as a missile.

True. Since many are desperately trying to prove that it's a plane it leads me to believe that something special is going on here.

I am very happy that people are trying to use logic and reason in trying to figure this one out. This is a great site.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Not only that the DH8 is a prop job ,it can't fly that high and that fast.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
86 and counting pages of the same comments and explanations. "its a plane...its a missile...". Why do I keep coming back into this thread. Hopefully soon someone can show some facts to prove what this was. I am leaning towards missile, so that means it'll probably be a plane. I am never right.

Dig deeper ATS! Figure this outtttttt....for my sake. Get me away from this thread...haha.

link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
Can someone explain to me how the government cannot, on one hand, identify it, but they can state with certainty that it was not a threat to national security and not a foreign missile. Feigning ignorance loses its impact when you're able to eliminate more controversial options seemingly without any basis for doing so.

If this were a plane, wouldn't it have been identified by now?
edit on 10-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

They're shooting down satellites.

link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
Can someone explain to me how the government cannot, on one hand, identify it, but they can state with certainty that it was not a threat to national security and not a foreign missile.

they can't !!!!

but they do lie to the public
so there's not mass panic and chaos.
That's their PR job !!!!

link   
At this point I'm ready to listen to The Alex Jones Show to see if he has an experts who can weigh in on this one.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join