It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCoolWhip
ANOTHER PIC OF TODAYS LAUNCH
i6.photobucket.com...

POSSIBLE SATELLITE PIC OF YESTERDAYS LAUNCH
www.youtube.com...

That picture is definitely just a regular airplane contrail. I've seen them plenty when the sun is setting.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
This was just reported on CBS Early Show. A missile was launched off the coast of California yesterday.

The US Navy has no idea where the missile came from.

Is this someone trying to stage an EMP blast over American skies?

If anything causes me to go out and buy food and supplies, this is it!!!

I've lived in California and have seen missile launches off our coast my whole life. The only thing 'fishy' about this is that the Navy denies it's theirs.

1) THEY'RE lying

2) A military force got caught and is not sharing the intel (pre or post) with the Navy.

Why you would go straight to "EMP" I have no idea. Is there a reason you went to that theory?

Also you say "THIS IS IT!!!!". This is what? Why are hysterics all around on this site daily? I hear things like THIS IS IT to the point of nausea.

What is the "IT" that this is? The end of the world? Armageddon? War? Please explain.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I can't believe i'm the only one here thinking it might be a missile launched by the US so it looks like it had been launch by another country.

No way the Pentagon don't know what it is. If that was a plane, they would have said it, long ago. It's all over the news and the Pentagon looks bad not knowing what it is. Also, other planes and/or passengers would have contact the news, the Pentagon, or whatever, saying "Hey, that was us!"

So, if it was not a plane, it was a missile. If it was a missile, again, no way the Pentagon don't know it was a missile and who launched it.

So, it was a missile and the Pentagon know it. Now, why don't they say who launched it and why?

If that was from another country, Obama would be in his way back. He his not.

So, there is only one option left : The missile has been launched by the US. Why? Well I don't believe the "we #ed up theory", you don't only have to push one button to launch a missile.

This missile has been launched by the US and that launch was planned.

Why? IMHO, you will find the answer soon enough when Obama will be back.

US needs a war. Now. They did not have any "good reasons" to start one, they will.

Who will be held responsible for this missile? I would say Iran.

I might me wrong, i'm probably wrong. Time will tell.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RequiemAgent
reply to post by favouriteslave

if you are referring to Modis satellite imagery posted earlier ... wrong time and wrong location from where the observer said it occurred

Thanks I had not known that bit of info on location but.............I do think its a Sea Stallion or Chinook.

link   
reply to post by zorgon

They know what it was but are not telling us. Probably because they have a chain of command to follow when making any official statement

Correct, I forgot, a guberment I don't know is really a we know but we are not telling,

link   
Have read a number of the pages here and seen the arguments for and against the flight 808 theory. and there is some good deductive theory going on.

However at this point I just cannot rationalise that this is a plane producing a con-trail. from the video I have seen

Link Here Sky News

Please see the video

The equipment used for this flight is a 757-200 flight aware. That is a twin engine narrow body jet. and although in my 15 years in aviation. I have seen many in transit trails. in cold weather in twilight and they are very spectacular. I have seen no aircraft coming towards or going aware, that produces an effect like this. Repeat never.

Please see the video on the sky news website link above and you will see the close up of the object. The from this distance at the source is too large and direct from the point of exhaust. where as you will normally see with a jet trail the two exit point forming behind the aircraft. in this case, no. also note the cloud in the foreground. Additionally, if this was a trail from the horizon at this altitude, without the further visible point really dispersing. if that was true that thing in my experience is moving too fast to be coming from the horizon towards the shoreline. for me it just foes not add up to be a 757!!

At first it reminds me of shuttle launches, as you see the Booster accelerating. then I look again and it reminded me of MLRS from Gulf war 1

You know, but bigger!

just my 5p

link   
Ok. So every time flight 808 passes over Cali this week we get what looks like a missile contrail because of air currents and what not. (and the optical illusion effect) Alright, so *every* time this plane goes on it's route we can expect this? I'm not saying it's a wrong assumption but isn't that just a *bit* odd? Why aren't other planes this week in (In Cali even) having this happen, IF indeed we are even talking about the same aircraft every time? Is it just weird air currents, is that the explanation??
edit on 9-11-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esger
I can't believe i'm the only one here thinking it might be a missile launched by the US so it looks like it had been launch by another country.

No way the Pentagon don't know what it is. If that was a plane, they would have said it, long ago. It's all over the news and the Pentagon looks bad not knowing what it is. Also, other planes and/or passengers would have contact the news, the Pentagon, or whatever, saying "Hey, that was us!"

So, if it was not a plane, it was a missile. If it was a missile, again, no way the Pentagon don't know it was a missile and who launched it.

So, it was a missile and the Pentagon know it. Now, why don't they say who launched it and why?

If that was from another country, Obama would be in his way back. He his not.

So, there is only one option left : The missile has been launched by the US. Why? Well I don't believe the "we #ed up theory", you don't only have to push one button to launch a missile.

This missile has been launched by the US and that launch was planned.

Why? IMHO, you will find the answer soon enough when Obama will be back.

US needs a war. Now. They did not have any "good reasons" to start one, they will.

Who will be held responsible for this missile? I would say Iran.

I might me wrong, i'm probably wrong. Time will tell.

Sorry for my english.

I couldn't agree more with you well put

and so true with 2nd line

Also, other planes and/or passengers would have contact the news, the Pentagon, or whatever, saying "Hey, that was us!"

but again no one is coming forward whats surprising to me its that pentagon is still working on a full explanation?

why not just admit it was a missile lunch from a sub showing amercias strength?
even though russia and china wont like this at all.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
this story is now making international headlines...was on our top rating radio station this morning and just saw the shorts of the news and its on our main tv news tonight.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I've already seen several post pictures of more "launches". Just wait there will be many more now and in the end it will show that it really was just a jet.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Ok. So every time flight 808 passes over Cali this week we get what looks like a missile contrail because of air currents and what not. (and the optical illusion effect) Alright, so *every* time this plane goes on it's route we can expect this? I'm not saying it's a wrong assumption but isn't that just a *bit* odd?
No you can't expect contrails to look the same every time, as atmospheric conditions vary.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Until more facts come in or the government stops playing cloak and dagger, it might as well be this:

Image by AZRainman

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

No you can't expect contrails to look the same every time, as atmospheric conditions vary.

That's what I would think as well. The second vid (taken today) looks quite similar to the first, as in not your average everyday looking contrail. Afterall, if indeed it is a plane contrail it's taking a hell of a long time to figure out.
Seems odd to me, but what do I know.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by Wookiep

I've already seen several post pictures of more "launches". Just wait there will be many more now and in the end it will show that it really was just a jet.

It will be called a jet no matter what it was and I stated that pages ago..

But if it was flight 808 as has been suggested, it would have flown inland.
So why are the witnesses onland saying it was a missile?
Surely it flew over someones head!!

link   
If this is international news, wouldn't that be embarrassing enough for the government that they would want to already have an explanation for what is was? How does that look to the rest of the world that they can't even identify what might be a potential commercial airplane? That's what makes the simple explanation of a jet contrail harder to believe. If they didn't want this mystery perpetuated, wouldn't they and couldn't they have stopped the spread of the story on the mainstream by now?

link   
As I said earlier. FALSE FLAG@ attempt to draw fire. Therefore attack on CONUS. Retaliation would be brutal. and decisive and Nuclear most likely.

Reasoning.. a sub is firing or misfiring missiles off of our USA coastline and then a nation decides that the USA is firing missiles at them and retaliates. They fell for the trap and the USA launches a barrage at ...you be the judge.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
To add for a little info on missiles from Los Angeles. When we were kids, it was weekly they were testing stuff like this, of course it was during the Cold War with Russia. We would be on school yards and look up and see the familiar trails all the time.

People don't realize there are a lot of hidden missile SILOS here. L.A. isn't considered 'military' , but whoa boy, this place is PACKED with bases, silos, underground bunkers, fleets of submarines, etc.

Catalina is a hot spot for weird stuff especially, at least the point towards Catalina. (I can see Catalina from my balcony BTW). There are many important ports here too, specifically Long Beach Harbor. Up toward Malibu and Zuma beach there are bases and SECRET bases all over. There are even rumored secret silos near LAX airport and most locals to that area know there are things there, underground.

The only thing I don't understand is how military facilities are denying knowledge of it.

This could NOT be a private party, or else this whole place would be on lockdown, and I would be uploading the footage to ATS.

So it HAS TO BE military. For them to claim ignorance is disturbing.

I think it was a "Black Op" or a test so secret that it would infringe on "National Security"....and they got caught.

What it was an attempt at, I don't know. I'll keep my eyes out and ask around if anyone near the coast knows anything more. People talk alot here about missiles and military.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

umh...don't want to sound like a nut....but anybody see that simpsons episode that's been circling around the internet?..."under heavy surveillance" or whatever...and the scene where they blow a town up and a clock lands next to Homer and he sais " dinner time "...well...the...the date on the clock is 9th.11.2010...and "dinner time "...today is a catholic feast day...yes...bring the: "conspiracy douche " comments oun....

Remember this anyone?
www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

but again no one is coming forward whats surprising to me its that pentagon is still working on a full explanation?

why not just admit it was a missile lunch from a sub showing amercias strength?
even though russia and china wont like this at all.

Yep, and now, this is on the news worldwide. Everybody knows something was launched in the US...

How easy that will be to held some country responsible now?

Everything worked as expected.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
With so many news stories over the past year about bombs on cargo planes, bombs in underwear, bombs in Times Square, Norway Missles, UFO's over our Nuclear Missle sites, and now this event off the California coast, it's understandable why global paranoia and anti-depressant drug prescriptions are increasing at a geometric rate.

Edit to add: The United States Department of Defense Issues a Statement: Tuesday 11/09/2010 @ 10pm EST.
LINK: www.cbsnews.com...
-cwm
edit on 9-11-2010 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join