It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SunnyDee

Yes, It looks US Air flight 808. Same time as yesterday.

Sad,

ATS members can solve a mystery our own government security forces can't, congrats,

I feel safe......not

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

reply to post by SunnyDee

Yes, It looks US Air flight 808. Same time as yesterday.

Sad,

ATS members can solve a mystery our own government security forces can't, congrats,

I feel safe......not

How true

..... 2nd
edit on 9-11-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Recent vid On CNN

Meanwhile, Norad is looking into it...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This looks like a jet not a rocket...
But I do wonder why the PR departments are messing with us

Noooo, I was just told something else,
My cat told me through the subtitles in my head
that his god told him that it was the crab people of hallow earth
that launched a rocket to put a satellite up in orbit to spy on us.
When the remains of the rocket were falling back to earth it glided like a
jet liner back to it's hollowed lair. and that is what was filmed by the news crew.

any how I do agree with you in your post

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And also shows that also phage lied saying he didn't say it was an airplane thanks for clearing that up.

Learn to read and don't be so quick with your insults.

I've always said it was an airplane. I never said it was an airplane taking off as you claimed I did.

Nice try. Or is your attention span so short that you can't remember what you said? Let me help.

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

First off only phage and the media claims it was a jet off taking, we have no evidence.

I cant believe people here taking PHAGES and the MEDIAS

edit on 11/9/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
Don't worry guys, it was civilian.

It was just ironman!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If say you wanted a missile launch to go unoticed, would you allow a previous supposed launch to go viral as an overblown story... therefore when you launch the real one.... no one notices, and no one cares even if you do notice.... starting to see the thinking that could be going on here???

If they do launch a real missile, say next week.... who is gonna report it, until its too...... Late!!!

Hmmmmmm?????

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
72 pages and over 230 flags for a jet takeoff under the right atmospheric conditions!

And you're the same folks who get mad at a tongue-n-cheek thread about the Simpson's and November 6th?

Talk about denying ignorance.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

First off only phage and the media claims it was a jet off taking, we have no evidence.

No, they're saying it's a US Airways commercial jet well west of LA cruising at 38,000 feet under perfect atmospheric conditions and at the right time of day to create the ultimate optical illusion.

Heck, I buy into many conspiracies and it's obvious to me this is a jet. The little 3 second zoomed in clip shows nothing, and it certainly doesn't show a missile accelerating vertically.

Heck, the reason TPTB aren't coming forward proving this is flight 808 is because by not doing so, this mass hysteria continues!

Lets just get utterly nutjobbery: they could then use this mass hysteria to their advantage and really sneak one by us, such as sending Prince back to his home planet.

Heck, the reason TPTB aren't coming forward proving this is flight 808 is because by not doing so, this mass hysteria continues!

The reason they aren't coming forward its because it wasn't a flight 808.

And also you provided no proof of it.

The reason ths was a missile is because of that thread we had care for me to post it?

I didn't claim it was proof. Stop putting words in my mouth. Sheesh.

There is enough "evidence" that this might be the US Airways flight in question.

What is this "that thread we had care for me to post it"?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was the day before the whatever trail day.

What is this "that thread we had care for me to post it"?

There is enough "evidence" that this might be the US Airways flight in question.

Not so you skeptics are only taking words from mainstream media news networks outlets and then claiming that it was a jet even though no one has any clear answers.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

Well norad should check ATS, will be interesting to see how long it takes them to figure it out.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Maybe they would rather have it solved here first before making it their official story?

Much easier to convince the public if they convince themselves first, with a little online anonymity and an account or two helping the process along.

Herding the sheep is much easier on the internet... When done properly.

It was a plane, a contrail, with a flight number and proper path, case closed!

Okay, you can close the thread now.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I believe this event is not an accident and has purpose. One, which we are not yet aware of. This is my interpretation:

Latitude: Freemasonry & Longitude: Ununoctium - 11/9/2010 - Th3 Sh3ph3rd

Open your eyes to the latitude of this day.

Conspiracy theorists have long associated Freemasonry with the New World Order and the Illuminati. It is claimed that Freemasonry, as an organization, is either bent on world domination or already secretly in control of world politics. The highest Scottish Rite degree held in Freemasonry is the 33rd degree.

New World Order. World domination. 33rd degree.

---

Open your eyes to the longitude of this day.

The last element in the periodic table is Ununoctium. In 2006, researchers indirectly detected a total of three nuclei of Ununoctium-294, produced via collisions of Californium-249 atoms, and Calcium-48 ions. Ununoctium is radioactive and has the negative attribute of being highly unstable. The atomic number for this element is 118.

Last element. Californium collision. Radioactive. Unstable. -118.

---

Open your eyes to the latitude, longitude, and magnitude of this day. The tipping point is here and few sheep have begun to wander.

Latitude: 33.58716733904656
Longitude: -118.80615234375

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Recent vid On CNN

I notice the FAA said they had no UNIDENTIFIED craft on radar... they did NOT say they had nothing on radar for the time and the area.

But seems the Pentagon et al is taking lessons from NASA Never A Straight Answer

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
every debunking pick of a contrail i have seen does not include a zoomed in captured image of what is creating said contrail, now i dont doubt that these examples were done by planes. What seperates this contrail is that we zoom into the apparant "plane" and it does not have charateristics of a plane, i see no signal lights, no tail, no wings, of course contrails in similar lights would create similar illusions, but how does one create the illusion of a missle.

link   

I am now laughing my ass off. This is too funny. Jet contrail becomes massive media cover up of missile launch!!

link   
Sorry, did not read the entire 70 pages. Was it mentioned that the cloud looks like a potential cloaked alien craft?

Interesting Cloud Beside Missile

link   
How long before they call this a failed attack on America?
And who will the patsy be this time?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And also shows that also phage lied saying he didn't say it was an airplane thanks for clearing that up.

Learn to read and don't be so quick with your insults.

I've always said it was an airplane. I never said it was an airplane taking off as you claimed I did.

Nice try.

edit on 11/9/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I didn't meant it to be an insult, you replayed on my posting you state something along like i don't think it was a jet i will find the quote.

If it offended you then i apologize.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Recent vid On CNN

Here's the real conspiracy: this might be the best documented evidence of a real chemtrail. Maybe that's why the Feds are keeping tight lipped. They've probably told the boys in blue to never spray at sunset off the coast of Cali!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

US Air flight 808

Flight: (US) US Airways 808

Departure: (HNL) Honolulu International Airport
Scheduled: 9:55 AM
Actual: 9:53 AM

Arrival: (PHX) Sky Harbor International Airport
Scheduled: 6:57 PM
Actual: 7:04 PM

Honolulu to LAX 2559 miles
LAX to Phoenix 357 miles
---
Total 2,916 miles in 9 hours is 324 miles per hour
With time shift, that’s three hours time change so really 6 hours of flight time so 486 mph…. That would put Flight 808 off LAX around 4:30ish? That could be it. It'd be coming from the SW (Hawaii) heading NE as expected too.

Doesn’t explain the contrail in restricted airspace during the NOTAMs period another 50 miles to the northwest on the next day…

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't buy it being an airplane. This would have been checked by the media, and would have been the FIRST thing the military said if it were true. The denial party in the military has made them look TOO obvious. They are hoping that if they keep denying, we'll just convince ourselves that nothing happened and shut up. But that looks like what a few people are trying to make us do. I'm quite stunned that this is going to be brushed under the rug. Saying that it was "not a thread to national security" when you say that "I don't know what it is", is a dead give away. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S NOT A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY?

They know more about this that they do NOT want us to know about.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join