It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
So, the UNTHINKABLE has happened.
Someone has fired a STEALTH missile in front of the NORAD, FART and CORASON noses and they didn't see it, but TV reporters crew caught it on their cameras and the whole world can now see where America stands right now

Just know that if they could have gotten to the guy before he got back to the station....we wouldnt be talking about this.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
WOW Fox news is really tearing a new one with this they just said all tptb are saying nothing to see here, haha watch the video and earlier he said for the superpower we are and we dont know what the HELL this is that is comforting...

I also heard him say that he's glad they haven't heard from countries in the direction the missile went, and that it didn't hit Japan or anyone else.

Other countries watching this drama unfold, might be thinking what an incompetent continent, to not know anything, or even what to tell the public......

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Minuteman III Missile Launch - California to Kwajalein Atoll

u look u remember

link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I'd still like anyone to show us a video of a contrail that looks like what we have here
I asked Phage to show this before and would love to see a plane's contrail that look anything like that

I don't buy phage's explanation this time either

link   
Shep Smith is rather funny. He keeps saying in ref to the picture "and there it is...the missle that didnt happen"

link   
This is really interesting, I live in the UK and I am pretty sure if a big missile like that went up then we would know about it. It is absolutely unbelievable that no one apparently knows who launched it. Yeah Right! This don't seem right, something is definitely going on.

Peace,

Seq

link   

Pentagon sources have come forward and confirmed it was a missle, so ya'll can let the airplane thing go now. It's been too long for them to say otherwise.

link   
If it was an airplane, then what flight was it? It had to have published a flight plan. Where was it going and where did it come from? I'm not convinced with it being written off that easy.

link   
I guess we only have to wait for a "bang" somewhere to confirm that was a missile. How long could it take?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ok people no worries here, its not a threat untill it hits us soil
boom boom...... bamm kaaaaa boooooom, rumble

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuke_c
On the live chat with Jonathan Hunt on FoxNews.com he said all the Military people they talked to confirmed it was a missile and a big one, possibly a Cruise missile.

Interesting for sure.

I wouldn't call a cruise missile big as far as missiles go. Also cruise missiles only use a small rocket booster to get them going. Then the use a jet engine. So we know this Jonathan whoever doesn't have his facts straight.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

Pentagon sources have come forward and confirmed it was a missle, so ya'll can let the airplane thing go now. It's been too long for them to say otherwise.

Source please?

link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Let me just repeat because this thread is moving fast.

2sws (where my daughter's father works) knows and monitors ALL launches (missile, shuttles, rockets, nucs, etc) are known by them. ALL - US and foreign. This is his job. They would have to know 100% what this is and who did it. Nothing gets by them. NOTHING. They are our first defenders!

However, it is obviously classified right now and not being released - since everyone is tight lipped.

I suggest the military, pentagon, etc's PR person should be fired!
edit on November 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

I will quote this, as a MUST READ. For anyone that didn't read through all the pages. Also, did you see any jets scrambled in news footage. Any news articles about jets being scrambled after the launch....no?

Well there is your answer isn't it.

link   

Originally posted by daveincanada.
But when this crap happens and people are all ready saying oh just contrails from a plane,get bent look at that thing show me a plane that can make that huge twisting contrail???

The twist is caused by air currents that effect both plane contrails and rocket trails

Don't make us Canadians look bad

Here is a really weird one

Here is another one

What gets me though is why the media is pushing the "Show of Military Might" angle... That just seems totally stupid

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Perhaps this is related to the issue a few weeks ago when the DoD lost communication with 50 nukes for 45 minutes. What if some person/group hacked their way to the missles, maintains full control, and in this case fired one off (but disabling it after launch) to make a statement to the U.S. government? Could it be some sort of attempt at ransom or terrorism?

Regardless, this is pretty scary stuff. Kinda puts the whole "we're all THIS CLOSE to annihilation by nuclear weapons at any moment" a little bit closer to home.
edit on 9-11-2010 by timepolarity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

link   
Yes that something going on is a missile testing nothing more.

+1 more 
link   
reply to post by Phage

A Pentagon source confirmed it was a missle.
Really Phage let it go, it's ok if your wrong sometimes.

link   

Originally posted by Esger
I guess we only have to wait for a "bang" somewhere to confirm that was a missile. How long could it take?

As long as it takes to reach the MOON....

2nd

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
China has at least 2 nuclear powered ballistic missile subs and.............since they are the worlds largest holder of US debt they are outraged at the Fed Reserve's decision to devalue the dollar through the so called QE2. Just sayin

www.sinodefence.com...

absolutely correct
as that mirrors what I said earlier

this is a warning shot across the bow
from the Chinese.

That's why the US Military ain't talking.

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join