It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ya it was a plane, but nobody but a weatherman can figure it out,less than 24 hours and captain weatherman figures it all out before the Navy Air force and Norad....Give this guy a frickin medal>>>>

link   
I know Press TV is from Iran and you can't believe half of what they say, but they are saying that the US test fired a secret missile......
www.presstv.ir...

link   
To me it seems like an accidental launch of an SLBM. Notice at the top of the arc in the video the "exhaust" appears to brighten considerably and that the smoke trail appears to cease after that point. That suggests a self-destruct was triggered. Also, the military would want to take some time to figure out how and why an accidental launch happened, so that explains the delay in getting out some sort of coherent cover story.

Of course, I don't know, but I think my theory fits the facts.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I largely agree with the above poster. NORAD knows with certainty the exact launch location, the TYPE of missile/rocket, the initial trajectory and the exact impact point (or orbital characteristic if a space launch). It more that likely has more than one radar track on it plus what the DSP satellites can do.

That's NORAD's entire job. I spent YEARS working on NORAD's top level software that monitors all launches world wide. They are even required under UN treaties to report space launches to the UN plus of course the the National Command Authorities (NCA).

If NORAD's not being forthright or truthful, something REALLY big is going on and someone really high up wants it keep QUIET!

link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Now we are supposed to believe that a contrail from a plane can easily be mistaken for a missle launch.

Give me a break with this ridiculous theory.

Yup Phage could be right... I have seen other planes in the sunset that look similar..

BUT GEL says NORAD knows what it is and is laughing at us... and all the News media don't even know the NAVY launch site is just next to where that 'missile' was launched. Then we have Military and Pentagon saying they have no clue.

They even lost contact with many nukes on Oct 26 2010

America is DOOMED if those guys are running things

edit on 9-11-2010 by zorgon because: because Phage told me too

link   
Phage you blow me away how much you stick to this theory..

My challenge to you is show us at least two different videos (seeing how we are looking at video footage here)
That show your "contrails" I've been through this once before with you when there was "something" launched off Newfoundland and you couldn't do it then either.... your tenacity is comendable but you're going WAY too far

Good luck

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daveincanada

Tell me.
Would you have believed it if the Pentagon had said it was a jet contrail?

edit on 11/9/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This happened yesterday evening, so don't you think that they have had plenty of time to figure out if there was a plane coming in or taking off at that time? Yes, plenty. Not to mention the radar at that time would show exactly which airplane it was...Transponders people.

link   
reply to post by Phage

would you believe them if they said it wasnt?

link   
Phage I dont know you but I would beleive you before Id beleive the pentagon!

I hope your right, I dont really wanna see nuclear war in my life or my childrens.

It is strange that I too saw something drop off of the "thing" that is weird as someone posted earlier

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure

Wow, so basically a cut and paste of what Phage said. Does this make anyone else wonder who Phage is? I don't have any trouble believing that it is indeed a contrail from an airliner. What I have trouble with is that it took 12+ hours to come up with this?

I basically stopped listening to Phage ages ago after I realized that somehow he was an expert in geometry, geology, meteorology, theoretical, practical, astro, nuclear and rocket physics, astronomy, plate tectonics and rocket science.

I mean, seriously, how the hell are you supposed to keep up with the equivalent of Dr. Who?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Extremely difficult with all the safe guards, duplicate keys, authentication codes to have an "accidental" launch, In fact, it isn't possible.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by danny.boy.1975
If it was a plane, why not just come out and say it was a plane. You would think that with all of the technology the U.S. millitary has they would be able to figure it out. There is something to this. A plane could be identified in the time since it was captured on video.

When you 'fill in the blanks' in your knowledge with convenient must-be-trues, you can wind up 'proving' anything you originally wanted to. Maybe somebody should ask the FAA, once they can provide the location of the CBS helo -- it's not a bad idea to try it, but I don't think it's fair to assume somebody else ought to have already done so just in anticipation of a need to satisfy your own curiosity.

link   
reply to post by Phage

Cant hear it at work working hard lol. Thanks Phage well back to the realm of wtH is that

edits post to eliminate distraction.

link   
reply to post by Hack28

If they told me what it was instead, I might.
If it made sense.

link   
Phage is obviously working for them. They are now going with his story. You have blown your cover phage.

Video: Missile expert says mystery object seen over Southern California may have been optical illusion of a plane's contrail - NBC

from www.breakingnews.com
edit on 9-11-2010 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I notice Phage won't answer the question that there is no answer for. Why would they let the MSM run with this all day if it was so easily explained?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
UPDATE FOX NEWS REPORTING

IT IS A MISSLE BUT NORAD is not reporting who sent it off or where it came from

Im still saying they are missile testing..

link   
reply to post by Phage

Here is a screen capture from the video. Notice the glowing red at the tip. Looks like a missle launch to me. I've seen a few in my lifetime.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d0bc0d740bb.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11/9/2010 by Erasurehead because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Phage

at this point i think okums razor would suggest missile launch, when looking at the location, the video, i find it hard to believe that a day after the fact worldwide media has been duped into reporting about a plane taking off or landing.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join