It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
One is like, doing circles in the sky, getting brighter and dimmer? Do you guys see this? It's not doing a flight route to the right like every other one did.

link to the cam? my Firefox crashed

link   
I've been standing outside on my roof freezing my butt off for the last 2 hrs and I saw nothing unusual.

I was really hoping to see something, so much so that I brought my EX3 camera out there with me, ready to record anything at all that resembled a UFO, but sadly there was nothing there. Its a really clear night outside, but looking up is always the same thing, a few bright stars, and LOTS of airplane traffic. Its hard to see anything in the sky because of the city lights reflecting and casting a haze of sorts over the city...and tonight was like any other night unfortunately.

NYC has a really crowded airspace and its surrounded by 3 major airports. One of the flight paths runs north to south on the west side of the island, and south to north on the east side...for commercial airliner traffic at least.

If anyone happens to see anything at all, I have some high end video gear and I can easily go back up there record whatever it is you see. I have a great view from 42 stories on the east side, and I can clearly see all the way to the Empire State Building with my naked eye, with my camera I can see much further.

Let me know...

link   
I've got links to vids of them from today taken from CHINA, RUSSIA, NEW YORK, SAN FRANCISCO, and reports of vids from SEATTLE, MALAYSIA, TEXAS. I dunno this seems pretty real!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by believeyoume

theintelhub.com...
check these

link   

moons moving fast tonight?

xp

link   
I am talking with a friend in midtown right now and he says they have nothing on the news about it and he has heard nothing all day, so maybe it isn't as big of a stir there as thought...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

Your first video explains it all. Their from Joisy.
lmao.
Raised another eyebrow for sho.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Now we have three orbs and one big as the "moon" on the cam

link   
reply to post by Ocman

Dont wan't to be a dick but can you go back out now and point the camera around the moon? We can then determine for sure that we are seeing air planes.

link   

link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

ProphetEzikel -- the new ProphetYaweh and he's got an attitude....

so I refuse to watch his videos as proof of anything, he's a con artist, a liar, a racist and a pathetic joke, just like his hero, yaweh.

super human black dudes in space ships ......

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Two were moving right on the camera, then they turned and went left, then one disappeared?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Is the pic in this report real? If so it looks nothing like any damn balloon I've seen...
theintelhub.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

www.earthcam.com...

...if those were UFOs don't you think somebody would be twitting about it and filming and there would be massive news coverage about the ongoing 'Blinky Orbs' that are hovering over Manhattan??? Logical thinking has apparently gone right out the window here...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ocman

there are unconfirmed ufos
over france

link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

www.earthcam.com...

...if those were UFOs don't you think somebody would be twitting about it and filming and there would be massive news coverage about the ongoing 'Blinky Orbs' that are hovering over Manhattan??? Logical thinking has apparently gone right out the window here...
Yeah but this is fun,

link   
Video of UFOs from today from various places:

New York:
www.earthcam.com...

San Fran:
www.youtube.com...

China:
www.youtube.com...

Russia:
www.youtube.com...

Waiting on additional links to vids from Seattle, Texas, Malaysia...
These are everywhere!
edit on 13-10-2010 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The camera we all are watching is labeled as Empire South... So it's prob mounted on the South side of the Empire State building.

link   
reply to post by krs678

nosec.eu...
check this chatroom

link   
reply to post by krs678

How do you know? source?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>