It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Camera just moved away from the lights on Earthcam.

Why don't you start another thread? Although I have no cam-savvy, I can't imagine what these dots are. They can't be planes because they wouldn't remain in the photo for minutes (like they're doing)

So just a thought. I think this deserves some more attention and people are busy trying to debunk todays event.

link   
Camera moved back to its prior position, I see two lights there. Are these planes? The flight patterns are highly erractic if they are. I live near LAX and the planes usually follow a certain path to and from the airport..
edit on 13-10-2010 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

link   
OK. I have given an explanation. This thread is now officially been de-railed. It was NOT an ET or an Alien. It was a test. You are watching a live cam of a final approach into Laguardia Airport. Stop being silly please and get back on the subject.

link   
yes the CAM moved away, funny is it not suppose to be stationary? maybe someone did not want anyone to see what was flying by?

link   

Originally posted by Myumi
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I saw that too! It shot away in three frames after sitting there for at least 20+. Neato.

Saw the same. Large light seemingly stationary for four frame grabs, then jetted off to the upper right in two.

I know nothing of what planes would appear to do in this form of recording.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

they don't appear to be planes? how can you tell? lol

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by XPLodER

What F**k what airport shut down? Where did u draw this from bro?

prvious poster know one of the people who got a clear photo

reply to post by XPLodER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying... Here's the email he sent, I am still trying to call and text him, he's probably busy but will get back to me asap.

"We caught this earlier, I knew you'd like it since you're big on this sort of stuff. I heard the airport is having to shut down. We're all watching the skies like you said! Peace brother"

xploder

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
the light in the corner is definitely moving!

link   
Christ is that the moon? what is that brigth object top right? LMAO now im startin to lose it

link   
I believe this what may be a group of scouting party or scouting ufos,interesting times we may be heading into next year.

There flight paths reminds me of a military scouting path.

No i am not trying to scare you all lol

Just pointing theories.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   
been watching the earthcam,seems alot of activity going on in the skys,strange how they move and shoot off,any thoughts on them?

link   

Originally posted by hoeon
Hmmm, aeroplanes and that cut off orb on the right seems to be the moon.
Could be the moon. Colour looks strange though. I've screencapped about 5 minutes of this footage. It could be just planes. We need someomone with knowledge of where that cam is to verify plane flightpaths etc.

link   
The feed started updating once every 5 seconds for a couple moments, and the right side object moved towards the edge of the screen- then appeared back next to the stationary object instantly.

How reliable is this feed?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
well, this with the "chinese village disappearing" is just strange. was checkin to see if anyone posted this link.. but everytime i got to the bottom of a page there was another page. lol.

link

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Some are moving really fast and some are sitting still as if they are hovering??

www.earthcam.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Check Yo Stats

Because the same three planes have been there for over 20 minutes. Just watch. I was saying the SAME thing you're saying but........I've changed my mind as you will too. Just watch. Give it a good 3-5 minutes.

Could someone start a NYC Cam thread please? I don't want to steal anyones thunder here.

link   
I think people are giving 4chan too much credit and are displaying their ignorance on that subject. 4chan is usually the last to be informed of anything and don't even have an Insurgency board. If it is a hoax perpetrated by Anon I can almost guarantee that it did not originate from 4chan. These things have always been planned elsewhere and 4chan has always been used when they needed large groups of people willing to blindly cause trouble for no other reason that "the lulz".

link   
They all seem to appear in a similar place and fly off to the upper right corner.
I'm starting to believe its planes.

link   
i've been watching the cam for 15 minutes now.
it switches between 2 views every 5-8 mins
the large light in the top right has me puzzled, it has moved faster than i could imagine that the moon does across the sky... it seems too bright and i can't make out any moon-like features. it's still hard to tell

don't know what to think, still watching!

link   
OK. I'm serious now. I'm going to go bash my head into a wall now. (To some of your sick likings I think!)

Test
Not a UFO ET ALIEN

This has been a massive misunderstanding. Go to bed kiddos.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join