It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Can someone please call someone they know in New York and get them to look outside.

link   
Hah - I actually just got a bag of popcorn from the cupboard. ATS is doing weird things to me

link   
ABC NEWS CONVERAGE LIVE OF UFO OF NEW YORK !!!!!

www.youtube.com...

now i remember seeing of talk on the net about a mass sighting to happen on oct 13,

and over new york is pretty massive,

how about right over the United Nations builing people,

and how about just last week the UN Creates a alien ambassador,

Im pretty sure massive amounts of people can tell the difference between balloons and UFOs,

People Ive seen these white orb things before in the daytime, they are really high up like outer atmosphere and they just chill moving pretty slow, I think these are structure craft at over 100k ft and there silverish, maybe cause they reflect the sun, I would say they are just smaller than 757 because when I saw them I was using planes flying past that I knew where at there highest cruising altitude say 40k ft these orbs where about half there size and you could just tell they were way higher by how much more out of focus they were than the planes, anyway cool day for UFO researchers
edit on 13-10-2010 by believeyoume because: (no reason given)

link   
I just checked with Google Sky, and yes, that's the moon in the upper right corner.

link   
OK...for those that are looking at that Midtown Earthcam.

It is showing due south. Due south from there we have an airport in NJ called Newark International. To the left of the cam we would have another airport out in queens called JFK International.

Looking south we have the Verazzano Bay and even the Statue of Liberty.

So what we are looking at would be an approach route since they are coming from the south. I've seen as many as 3 to 4 planes line up.

I will say that one light that seemed to have gone up and dissappear was odd.

The again, because of low frames, it is hard to tell.

edit on 13-10-2010 by GOD HIMSELF because: (no reason given)

Here is what is most likely happening to the lights that seem to go right and up. They are coming from the south, we seem to think they are standing still, and when they get close enough to the NJ airport, they then make the left westbound (our right) to circle the NJ airport.
edit on 13-10-2010 by GOD HIMSELF because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
All you ATS members who live in New York, you failed miserably by not having your HD video camera's on tripods at the ready.

You knew there was supposed to be a UFO event today, but out of all the thousands of ATS members in New York City not even ONE of you got good footage of what ever was in the sky today?

Data gathering FAIL.

I don't care if it was balloons, birds, or the mothership, YOU DIDN'T VIDEO IT!! *ugh*
edit on 13-10-2010 by harrytuttle because: Make point.

I am so with you on this. Since my sighting I carry my HD camera with me everywhere and had it with me all day. Let's hope someone has something more interesting out there...

link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Uhhm, originally, they were thought to be dead... so I didn't make anything "clever" up whipper snapper.

After 69 days underground, including more than two weeks during which they were feared dead, the men emerged to the cheers of exuberant Chileans and before the eyes of a transfixed globe.

Source

What is it with you all trying to one-up the next guy? Your egos are too big for your avatars to fit on the screen... and probably your heads through the door. I appreciate skepticism as much as anyone else, but not when it borders on arrogance. I don't "make things up", cleverly or not, to get attention on an internet forum, I'm merely here to contribute to critical thinking and open discussion, unlike yourself who must resort to semantics to prove a point and make yourself feel like a big shot on here.

Enjoy the rest of your "clever" contributions to this thread... I'm sure you'll sleep better than the rest of us.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Ok good, christ was starting to think it was the mother ship.... time to go outside for a minute

link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

thanks. it was driving me crazy xD

link   
You guys are being retarded... NYC sky's are alive with lights every night!! All kinds of helos, small craft, airliners, leer-jets, everything flying all different directions. This is nothing to look at.

There's JFK and Laguardia Int. airports that give off constant flow of all kinds of crafts, and lights.
edit on 13-10-2010 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Almost 30 pages of pure nonsensical garbage! A video of balloons. A photo with dirt on the lens and someone who can't decide if they mean "their," there," or "they're."

THIRTY pages!

Thanks for making it that much longer.
Now if you don't mind, we'd like to get back to the discussion.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
www.calculatorcat.com...

About that bright thing in the earthcam live, i doubt its the moon, because the current phase is a waxing crescent.

I mean it should be the moon, but without someone from new york we wont know.

edit on 13-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Anyone have that info about the airport?
edit on 13-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

Sure, nothing ever happens, again a major predictions not comming true. Bye, i m going to sleep now too.

link   

reply to post by believeyoume

xploder

link   
omg.

One just was flying into the right corner, then flew BACK towards the other light. Meanwhile, the other light is moving down very very slowly.

link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by spacekc929

Yeah, here's a screen grab of those 3 objects flying around over NYC right now:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36d4693cb29a.jpg[/atsimg]

(For those that can't watch the live stream, that's not a triangular mothership, it's 3 separate objects.)

edit on 13-10-2010 by harrytuttle because: format

I really don't believe that THAT is our Moon and 2 planes. The same "Moon and 2 planes" keep moving and changing. People, don't be like I was (refusing to watch because it sounded so silly) just watch the damn cam

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I'm going to assume that a lot of the people saying this is more than a hoax ARE 4chan members.

some are, some are just blinded by their need to believe...

thanks

rich

I'm going to ask for what most reasonable skeptics do.
Got any proof of the 4chan thing, Rich?

- Lee

ive already explained it a few times but nobody has been listening, like i said, its impossible to prove but there's already enough evidence to make it look extremely suspicious.

read my last few posts.

im not bothered now, everyone can believe what ever they like, there's been no evidence for anything but balloons and the other claims have all come from dodgy sources.

again another poster already said 4chan was outright talking about it on their site.

thanks

rich

link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
www.calculatorcat.com...

About that bright thing in the earthcam live, i doubt its the moon, because the current phase is a waxing crescent.

i don't think it is a clear enough image to say that it is not a crescent. it does seem a bit misshapen and glarey

link   
Ok top right camera 1. Very large bright light sitting there way to long what is up with that? I can't belieeve I just posted to this thread but I'm interested daaaaaamn it.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join