It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Furthermore the "moon" is moving downwards and the light distorts every now and then.
Have anyone seen a moon drop down from its position that rapidly?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
People being vaporized?

The unusual sightings sent the Twitter community into a flurry with several users saying they had seen people “vaporized” by the unidentified flying objects. Cops said they received two 911 calls about the phenomenon but were not investigating the matter. They could not confirm any reports of people being vaporized.

New York Post

Add this to reports of an entire village in China vanishing, and things start to get interesting.
edit on 13-10-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by randyvs

i saw it move into position there.

link   
reply to post by spacekc929

#....... I also just went outside and the moon is in a cresent, doesn't look like that in the video, but I am also about 500 miles north of NYC, so maybe the angle is. # I dont know anymore

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Apparently your not in Kansas anymore.....

Just another 'link' of the times.....

Hence, lock N load folks and stay informed of any foolishness at a place near you.
Most will be 'on their own'.
A return of the 'Village' ideal will become a good trend.
Not all is lost.....much will be gained.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by Human_Alien

Can someone please call someone they know in New York and get them to look outside.

Indeed. that way we can end the webcam timelapse gratuitous speculation that is going on.

...and don't forget to take your dang cameras/iphones/droids with you lol!
edit on 13-10-2010 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

link   

Don't know if the vids been posted, don't feel like wading through each page. But to me looks like nothing other then a few balloons. Even the guy with the camera says he thinks they're balloons.

In this one you can get an idea of what was going on in NYC, but no clear shot.

While searching "UFO 10/13/10" I Also came across this recording of a live feed from the Golden Gate bridge from earlier this morning, 5:00am precisely. It's a really bright one, but could also be light from an aircraft passing through clouds and fog.

link   

Originally posted by GOD HIMSELF
OK...for those that are looking at that Midtown Earthcam.

It is showing due south. Due south from there we have an airport in NJ called Newark International. To the left of the cam we would have another airport out in queens called JFK International.

Looking south we have the Verazzano Bay and even the Statue of Liberty.

So what we are looking at would be an approach route since they are coming from the south. I've seen as many as 3 to 4 planes line up.

I will say that one light that seemed to have gone up and dissappear was odd.

The again, because of low frames, it is hard to tell.

edit on 13-10-2010 by GOD HIMSELF because: (no reason given)

I agree that this seems to be facing south (maybe off the Empire State building)? I think the Chrysler building is that bigger one with the clock.

But, for the life of me, I can't imagine these are planes. Are they looping around? I've been watching this bloody thing for over 25 minutes and they never ALL leave the frame. One will leave but then rejoin the other two. Freaky.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I just posted this in another thread, but I'll post it here too.

You know what's crazy? I live not too far from there and on Monday morning (about 7am), I noticed two black circles in the sky (it was light outside). They were pitched black and tear or pear shaped, almost like hot air balloons, though there shouldn't be any hot air balloons out over the ocean, right? There is no way to steer those balloons. They were both in the same formation as the ones apparently seen tonight. Also, I have never seen a pitch black hot air balloon, parkerized like an assault weapon so it was flat black.

I'm not a believer in ET UFOs so I just chalked it up to maybe military or something else more mundane. What gets me about this, is that they are in the same formation and almost in the same place. The circles that I saw, were almost exactly in that formation, with one off to the right at a higher altitude and about the same amount of spacing. I wonder if this is what I saw.

--airspoon
edit on 13-10-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

link   
Here is SOMETHING else to think about.

WHY, oh WHY would they be hovering or flying south of NYC???

That pretty much tells YOU, that they are just planes on a landing path to one of those airports I mentioned before.

link   
they moved the cam again
edit on 13-10-2010 by TruthWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWizard
its gone!!

edit because of edit

edit on 13-10-2010 by riff-raff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

for the record it took about 1 minute and 30 seconds, maybe 2 minutes with correcting spelling errors, I'm just saying most ufo claims are fakes, hoaxes, nothing more. i imagen once in awhile you might see the real thing, but rare, extremely rare.

What happened today was balloons, lots and lots of balloons (i saw the footage)
We jump towards magical thinking and to be honest i dont blame you, i would LOVE to see a real ufo or alien, i would even invite them for supper and be thier friend, but logically speaking that is never going to happen.

If these ufos are real, then i personally believe they are humans from the future, no disclosure or else the future will change. Think about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am north of NYC, but I have been to midtown at night, looking at that direction, and I can never recall seeing planes from Laguardia taking that flight path with such frequency. Although it does appear that these objects could be on a flight path from Laguardia, it appears to be a very strange trajectory for planes.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by GOD HIMSELF
OK...for those that are looking at that Midtown Earthcam.

It is showing due south. Due south from there we have an airport in NJ called Newark International. To the left of the cam we would have another airport out in queens called JFK International.

Looking south we have the Verazzano Bay and even the Statue of Liberty.

So what we are looking at would be an approach route since they are coming from the south. I've seen as many as 3 to 4 planes line up.

I will say that one light that seemed to have gone up and dissappear was odd.

The again, because of low frames, it is hard to tell.

edit on 13-10-2010 by GOD HIMSELF because: (no reason given)

I agree that this seems to be facing south (maybe off the Empire State building)? I think the Chrysler building is that bigger one with the clock.

But, for the life of me, I can't imagine these are planes. Are they looping around? I've been watching this bloody thing for over 25 minutes and they never ALL leave the frame. One will leave but then rejoin the other two. Freaky.

That is not the Chrysler building. Chrysler is further up north. We are looking at the intersection of 23st & Broadway & 7th ave.

I forget the name of that building, but it is not the Chrysler building.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
# did anyone else just see that light in the middle go ssj4 then move up and down then go back down and dimm out?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
it almost look like the smaller lights are flying into the bigger one (or planes flying by the moon idk)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
One is like, doing circles in the sky, getting brighter and dimmer? Do you guys see this? It's not doing a flight route to the right like every other one did.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I was sure that bright light on the right was the moon but now its moved into the frame. Very interesting. Raised my eyebrows abit!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Turned green for the light in the middle , and orange and then moved.
The other light went under the BIG light and disppeared out of the screen.
Yeah helicopter alright... as if.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join