It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I also have a friend who lives in NEWARK.

He believes in UFO's and guess what?

He hasn't called and WON'T unless he really sees something. So HE has nothing to report.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

check out nasa iss feed
www.nasa.gov...

link   
I don't wanna be a bummer or anything, and I, as much as the next guy would love to see disclosure one day,or to actually witness a UFO in plain sight , daylight, clear as a bell , with no shadow of a doubt.
but when I see the headline "twitter is ABLAZE with UFO sightings in NYC", I am not getting excited.Like all of a sudden sheeple tweeting like little trained seals see things in the sky and go absolutely kooky,its like the old game we used to play when we were kids, sit with a large group of kids in a big circle and wisper a short story into one kids ear, then each kid tells the next kid and so on, and by the time te story comes around its nothing close to what was originally said, but everyone is convinced that this is what the story is.Seeing these small crowds gathering and staring at balloons while one guy tells everyone its a UFO, its easy to see how this kind of hystaria gets started.With all these so called intelligent people running around tweeting, we get nothing more than a grainy phone cam video of some balloons in the sky.No one , not one person with a high grade video camera lives in New york? I wish people would really dig a little deeper sometimes and use a little more restraint .With all the hype about Oct 13th recently, its like some people are trying to" will "disclosure here faster, and can be convinced of anything they see in the sky as a UFO.These are people who normally seem to have more intelligence than they are showing.I fear as 2012 draws near and all the hype surrounding it grows by the day, events like this will become more and more common.I could easily see how TPTB could fake an alien invasion, or some form of fake disclosure , and have so many people eating out of their hands.After watching todays events here, I am fairly disappointed in what I've seen. peace.

link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Well, for video you could use any simple video editing to put the pics in sequence and upload.
But i suppose there are simple GIF file makers that would allow you to piece the pics together for a simple view.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks guys for the CAM link...that was fun.

Nevermind the debunkers. You have to watch to see.

I watched the cam for about 20 minutes and watched the "MOON" come in on the top right of the screen, hover for about 15 minutes, and then leave as quick as it entered.

Are the other lights aircraft? Maybe. I don't know. But the trick the "MOON" pulled was neat.

thanks guys.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

O.o didn't expect to see you in this thread!! Some crazy stuff going on tonight. Don't know if its planes, balloons or ufos. Sure is fun to watch though!!

I know, I know, believe me I didn't expect to be here. Captivated by the goings on I guess.

WTF this is really fun though.

link   
Anyone with modern video camera's in NYC get outside and switch to infra-red or "night vision". Its just a theory UFO's can show up in infra red. Try it, worth a shot.

link   
CAN TELL WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, 30 MINTUES AGO I WAS READING THE THREAD AND IT WAS ONLY 28 PAGES, AND ITS NOW 41 PAGES. IM NOT GOING READ 41 PAGES, HELL NO! PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT'S GOING ON

link   
I think everyone is really blowing this up for no reason...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Also, in regards to the aircraft in a holding pattern and all of the "Heavy traffic on a nightly basis".

The cam sure went quiet once the 'Moon' left the picture. Is there a 20 minute window of HEAVY air traffic on a nightly basis?

I feel like you all should have been watching the cam.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Seemingly there are UFO's on the NY live webcam

www.earthcam.com...

Some say they are planes. It could be. But earlier, a massive light which we all thought was the moon came on the screen then left. Very strange. There are some tweets about it too.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
CAN TELL WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, 30 MINTUES AGO I WAS READING THE THREAD AND IT WAS ONLY 28 PAGES, AND ITS NOW 41 PAGES. IM NOT GOING READ 41 PAGES, HELL NO! PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT'S GOING ON

We are watching planes taking off

And the moon has slowly moved into shot going left and then moved out of shot to the right. That was strange Maybe the camera moved.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I recall seeing the linked video from China about two years ago. If that had really happened, I believe we'd have heard a great deal more about it, long before now! Ross

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well, at least we can all agree on one thing.

There was something in the sky. Here is a visual to summarize the day:

link   

Originally posted by TruthWizard
the "moon" was moving to the left now its moving to the right..so thats kinda odd
seconded.

link   
If any Alien is monitoring this thread, PLEASE just land. I'll give you my karma points if you do

link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
reply to post by sam_inc

www.earthcam.com...

S But earlier, a massive light which we all thought was the moon came on the screen then left. Very strange. There are some tweets about it too.

Yeah can someone explain how the moon can do that or appear to do that with a static camera? I need to go to bed

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
Thanks guys for the CAM link...that was fun.

I watched the cam for about 20 minutes and watched the "MOON" come in on the top right of the screen, hover for about 15 minutes, and then leave as quick as it entered.
the trick the "MOON" pulled was neat.

thanks guys.
Very neat indeed!

link   
Here guys..tie this to the Earthcam your seeing.

flightaware.com...

It is a flight tracker

PS: Dont forget to zoom in. When you zoom in, you will see what a shape that resembles a penis. (yeah, sorry, but thats the best description) THAT is NYC.
edit on 13-10-2010 by GOD HIMSELF because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mark1167
I don't wanna be a bummer or anything, and I, as much as the next guy would love to see disclosure one day,or to actually witness a UFO in plain sight , daylight, clear as a bell , with no shadow of a doubt.
but when I see the headline "twitter is ABLAZE with UFO sightings in NYC", I am not getting excited.Like all of a sudden sheeple tweeting like little trained seals see things in the sky and go absolutely kooky,its like the old game we used to play when we were kids, sit with a large group of kids in a big circle and wisper a short story into one kids ear, then each kid tells the next kid and so on, and by the time te story comes around its nothing close to what was originally said, but everyone is convinced that this is what the story is.Seeing these small crowds gathering and staring at balloons while one guy tells everyone its a UFO, its easy to see how this kind of hystaria gets started.With all these so called intelligent people running around tweeting, we get nothing more than a grainy phone cam video of some balloons in the sky.No one , not one person with a high grade video camera lives in New york? I wish people would really dig a little deeper sometimes and use a little more restraint .With all the hype about Oct 13th recently, its like some people are trying to" will "disclosure here faster, and can be convinced of anything they see in the sky as a UFO.These are people who normally seem to have more intelligence than they are showing.I fear as 2012 draws near and all the hype surrounding it grows by the day, events like this will become more and more common.I could easily see how TPTB could fake an alien invasion, or some form of fake disclosure , and have so many people eating out of their hands.After watching todays events here, I am fairly disappointed in what I've seen. peace.

Again I'm posting this footage of the craft. It is round and rotating. You tell me what it is.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join