It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I imagine those in UFO's would use satellites to gain internet access.
Hey, you think some of them don't pay to play?
LoL, could you imagine the looks on an ETs face, or rather 'eyes', if you tried to bill them for internet access Usage as in Usery?
They'd probably just cremate you with a laser or defragment you altogether with some magetic pulse weapon.....that is if they didn't 'understand' where it comes from.

Relax folks.
You couldn't win anyway.
Real ET weaponry is from 'outOthis' world.
If they wanted to 'hurt' you, you'd be 'hurt' by now.
Chill a chill pill for now, the red one, and take your partner out for a another 'movie'.

I hear there are a few on the market that are not a too far off 'spot'.
Speaking of spot;
Might as well take some spot in da ~pot~
Know what I mean.....

Some really do seA it for what it Is.....
Imagine how an ET would seA yourself.
Most humans see others as the shell of a mask.
An ET can most likely see your chemistry.
Now that's telepathy in 'mOtion' if you could imagine.

At some point in time in the not so distant future, folks will be able to seA as the dragonfly, the bee, an Eagle or a dolphin etc. To experience the 'being' of another being is a listen unto nAture itself.

You can't hide from the truth.
It is Of U.....In you.....not 'on' you.
One can run but they can't hide seismic surveys either.
Do you understand?
Relax.....
edit on 13-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by seanizle

link on here
nosec.eu...

link   
reply to post by rajaten

ummm, ok that was REALLY weird. I was staring at almost the exact spot where the "stars" were, and no kidding I saw nothing.

I have my pc up here too watching the camera on earthcam, and I just saw whatever it was fly away on the camera, but I saw nothing at all. I definitely got chills though, that is some really crazy stuff...but I saw nothing, I only saw it on the camera.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

O.o didn't expect to see you in this thread!! Some crazy stuff going on tonight. Don't know if its planes, balloons or ufos. Sure is fun to watch though!!

link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone
reply to post by spacekc929

I have been watching this for about 5 minutes. They are definitely not planes or helicopters. Even with the video lag this is crazy!

www.earthcam.com...

I am not trying to put your post down at all dude. But do you not agree that one of the major news or media outlets would be filming outside at these 3 objects right now? Or at the very least 1 of the million new yorkes on the streets would have tweeted about UFO lights shining and moving around the city skyline? I am sorry if I come off as a jerk, but earthcam has had similar objects like this moving around for the past hour already right? I think someone actually in NYC would have mentioned something alrady dont you think? Nonetheless, very nice find man and it is interesting indeed messing around and plucking around with images to kill some time tonight waiting for the mothership to come in to manhattan and washington. haha

link   
Oh, I searched "Lights New York" and some people are tweeting about it... admittedly, many are watching on their cams too. So I can't be sure that it means anything. But people (non conspiracy theorists) have noticed the cams and think it's strange too.

link   
reply to post by krs678

Ya i know man, I am banned apparently for trying to connect to many times, could u give us a short summary of what people are saying?

thanks

link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Video of UFOs from today from various places:

New York:
www.earthcam.com...

San Fran:
www.youtube.com...

China:
www.youtube.com...

Russia:
www.youtube.com...

Waiting on additional links to vids from Seattle, Texas, Malaysia...
These are everywhere!
edit on 13-10-2010 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

again because nobody is taking a blind bit of notice, a lot of the videos are OLD, and have been renamed, its already been proven on other threads!. the moscow vid is at least a year old maybe much more....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hey guys Randyvs etc., I know nothing about the vids or there validity just what I got from people on the net and wanted to pass it along real fast like. So if they are fake or other, I apologize.I haven't seen them as I'm on my phone. Take em with a grain of salt but that's a lot of sightings for one day! No?
edit on 13-10-2010 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

great post weird how similar the UFOs from NYC n Russia look very alike

link   
Again guys. Let me RE-ITERATE!

We are looking DUE south, of which their is Newark International Airport. Any light you see making a right (westbound) is circling that airport.

Looking south we have Staten Island, NJ, Statue of Liberty, and Verrazano Bay.

The lights we see are planes coming up from the south. If they make a left (eastbound) they are heading to JFK International which is located in Queens, which is to the left of your screen.

If we have all watched this for over 20 minutes you will notice the same pattern happen. PATTERN!

AS in HOLDING PATTERN.

link   
Ok so that bright object we all saw was indeed a mothership or somewhat of it.
I think this far from been over.

everything looks normal now, the Huge bright object just left.

We need more information on what we saw.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   
the link from the empire state building fits the image as shown on the Earth cam doesn't it?
And please, do not feed the debunkers. They have nothing to hit on the current cam and resorting to hit on the links attached for further information. For further information, perhaps a new thread should be created so that this thread could concentrate on this eye popping turn of event.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
help i have 5 mins worth of screen shots
how do i put it together?
xp

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Don't know if this news report has been posted yet, but it shows footage of the craft. IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A BALLOON.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bl2k10

the frisco one is from 5 am

link   
To the dude with the HD camera, does your camera have infra-red? UFO's supposedly show up on the infra-red, maybe worth a shot!

link   
So what happened to the moon guys?

(sorry for posting so much. I just am really excited about this. the lights seem to have disappeared now though. If they were planes wouldn't they be continuous?)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

some guy in paris has film n photos hes uploading will forward if i can

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Up until right now, I was not on the side of "imminent disclosure". But I think that something is about to happen now. Too many incidents in the last 20 years, at an extremely high increase per year of said incidents, It will bg interesting to see how the Government responds to this. To be honest, I don't think full disclosure will come from our governments, but the extraterrestrials who finally reveal themselves and provide us entry to a galaxy wide government.

But then it will just be a little swap gas and "us military secret tech", oh and don't forget Bluebeam? If you guys believe in all of that, then no one will ever find an alien lifeform because it's always going to be a false flag. This is my ATS is looing it's appeal

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join