It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
UFOs over NY or anywhere for that matter makes my sphincter pucker. Watch your backsides peoples!

Mondo Bizarro,
Cletus T. Vanderbilt

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

I'm up here now.

I loaded up google sky map and enabled my gps its showing me that the bright ones are Neptune, the one furthest to the east, and the other is Jupiter. At least that is what the magical google sky maps app on my evo says.

The moon is moving really fast across the sky, but it always looks that way in the city. Normally you can't tell but in NYC whenever you look up to see the moon, you have buildings that you can track it by, its kinda cool actuallly.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
well i have also been on my roof for most of the day i live on the west side looking south have almost the same view as the "earthcam" aside from a lot of air traffic nothing strange. Earlier today around 4 or 5 after the ufo sighting i saw many choppers hovering around the area like the one seen on the link below. what seems strange about tonight thought is that there a lot more air traffic then usual i know this because ive lived in nyc all my life and go up to my roof regularly to smoke and hang out and i pretty much know the airplanes path more or less. today however the planes are flying a diff route closer to the city and a bit lower

edit on 13-10-2010 by Warhacks because: www.youtube.com...

link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

It is spelled "sense"...

link   
Did you study the video at www.earthcam.com... for a few minutes Ocman? If they're planets then their position in the solar system is changing every few seconds :p

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
yeah, know it probably would be being tweeted about.

But, the big light, what is that? It's clear now it's not the moon...

link   
the camera is mounted on top of the TGI Friday's restaraunt on 34st, looking south over midtown... toward the Holland Tunnel area I believe...

link   
Does ANYONE from NYC see any interesting lights in the sky at this time? Anyone?

link   
the "moon" was moving to the left now its moving to the right..so thats kinda odd

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
now a 4th object showed up.

link   
reply to post by krs678

Ok bro are you trollin or somethin, i got kicked from that chat site, wtf is going on in france?

link   
I gonna repost this because this thread is flying and I think these are important!

Video of UFOs from today from various places:

New York:
www.earthcam.com...

San Fran:
www.youtube.com...

China:
www.youtube.com...

Russia:
www.youtube.com...

Waiting on additional links to vids from Seattle, Texas, Malaysia...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
notice how all the believers that were telling me to leave and attempting cheap insults have quietly slipped away now we have actual video of the "BALLOONS". funny how that happens isn't it?.

Not true at all, I've not said a word to you - indeed after a while I glanced by your posts (It's one thing to believe that you're keeping within the T&C, but they also state posts that offer no information to the thread or are off topic will be removed, yet yours are still here) and yet I'm still here.

But then I'm just a sucker for punishment

The news item is not definitive to me, and the other video has no time frame. the two may not be the same event.

So it is with an open mind, but ear plugs to keep my brains from falling out, that I go back to reading the witty and self congratulatory ballooners debate!!

8]

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

That China one is fake man...sorry..

edit on 13-10-2010 by SiriusCurious because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

I have been watching this for about 5 minutes. They are definitely not planes or helicopters. Even with the video lag this is crazy!

www.earthcam.com...

link   
Theres only one thing I need to say right now.

TOLD YOU SO!

link   

These are everywhere!

W in TF! Red not you too. Are, this just can't be ! If this is the way things are gonna go then I hope they just
send us all the way of the china villiage, cause I just don't even care anymore.

Rajaten
I can't believe it took you this long to show up and rub our noses in this.
That's fin, just for that I'm not listening next time you're right either.

edit on 13-10-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

HERE is a view from the 55th floor or the Empire State building...

link   
To the bro with the HD video camera, for the love or christ and all over us please go outside and try and replicate a shot of this earth cam

link   

the frisco one is fake too, it's not even nighttime yet here in Nor Cal
people want to believe so bad they'll post any ol thing
edit- I guess this could be in the early morning hours so the nighttime thing doesn't stand, but by looking at it it seems pretty fake to me
edit on 13-10-2010 by bl2k10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join