It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2010 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Has anyone thought to contact PAX or any other Naval / Army / Air Force station. I am told they are very friendly and direct in their answers...

47123 Buse Road, Building 2272
Patuxent River, Md 20670
Tel: 301-995-7909

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

I meant for you to post a source that says "Balloon testing Oct 13th in the NYC area".... you saying that base does this doesn't mean I believe you at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That picture was posted near the beginning of this thread. Please do us all a favor at least skim the thread before posting redundant useless information. It muddies the conversation if we have to bring you up to speed.
edit on 13-10-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Considering events, or lack of, the book may have single handedly undermined any credibility the Disclosure Project had in the eyes of many. I think that's fair to say. This thread may have single handedly - considering the amount of hits the site is getting today - damaged ATS. I think that's also fair to say.

On the 14th, heck maybe after a week when the excitement has died down, I hope people look over their posts and examine themselves. Some have gone beyond just 'belief', but have turned fanatical because there is a depressing (for those that do believe and associated with this site, like me) lack of reasoning at display from a certain members here.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Shino because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
according to colleen thomas though, the woman whos videos have been all over here, the invasion is the 13th and 14th maybe today was `testing the waters`

I thought it was the 15th this year?
No seriously, I did. There's a thread on ATS done recently about it.
I remember because I pointed out that Blossom Goodchild was wrong with her Oct 14, 2009 date.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks

link   
This picture looks like it shows texture on these spheres...

www.nydailynews.com...

link   
HAS THIS VIDEO BEEN POSTED YET?

www.youtube.com...

link   
reply to post by spacekc929

I don't care if you believe me or not.

I too would love to make contact. I am telling you. This was a mere test! I could give you a tour if you would like? I am dead serious. PM me and I can arrange a public tour.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Can I give you my honest to god new yorker opinion right now in regards to my previous post. Honestly, I was in the city work related and to all of the new yorkers today, even myself an avid ATS buff this garbage/balloon/ufo/tinfoil in the sky really did not make anyone even hesitate and think to stop, look, and record. Thats the thing, I wish I could describe it properly to you guys, it wasnt your traditional UFO sighting at all. There was nothing spectacular, nothing extraordinary, it was just blahh, this is garbage/trash. I told my friends and best friend will that it honestly looked like a piece of new york city trahs got caught up in some atmospheric jet stream and was just floating around up there still. To me, I honestly just brused it off until I got home and checked ATS and the news to see all of the hype over it. From a first hand new yorker perspective, this did not look like any of the standard UFO features- it honeslty looked like a piece of garbage guys. So, nobody on the streets really made a big deal about it. Gods honest truth. I have an iphone 4 with beautiful 720p video recording but I tried to take a still and it was too high up to get anything so I just blew it off and said "its just a piece of garbage up there". I mean take a look at all of the video cameras in the city today, nobody really thought anything of it. Skeptics AND..... UFO "want to believe" type people myself alike.
lol We just brushed it off like it was nothing. I literally held interest for all of 10 minutes and took off for a meeting.

Happy October 13th people. Wheres my alien motherships at??? Daddy needs a new spaceship.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

your picture fits with one of the eye witness testomony i have
read star bud

xploder

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ya I know who "they" are bro, but not everyone who works for the local news stations are involved in the plot to destroy humanity, they are regular people. I stupidly misread the article, the hoax was something that happened last year, but there still were balloons released. I still think that something else was up though.
edit on 13-10-2010 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

Cool

I don't want to segue too far off topic but the media is TOLD what to say. Sure, they're not all in on it but it only takes one person (for example Murdoch, Turner, Disney etc) to be though.

Believe nothing that you read and question half of what you see these days. That's for sure!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Yes, that video has been posted here about half a dozen times. Does ANYBODY read the thread before posting here?

Read the thread before posting!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I just got a channeled message from David Icke ,he is driving/flying the ufo today.
He said dont worry just every day reptillion patrol

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
this raises an eyebrow

The Federal Aviation Administration said it received several calls to its operations center but after reviewing radar data, the agency could not find anything out of the ordinary. "We re-ran radar to see if there was anything there that we can't account for but there is nothing in the area," said spokesman Jim Peters. "There was some helicopter traffic over the river at that time and we checked with LaGuardia Tower. And they said they had nothing going low at that time." Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

Source

wouldn't balloons turn up on radar?

edit on 10/13/2010 by Alaskan Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
This picture looks like it shows texture on these spheres...

www.nydailynews.com...

Textured Balloons! possible yes, likely no.

Sorry the balloon theory doesn't hold air, pardon the pun.

link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
HAS THIS VIDEO BEEN POSTED YET?
www.youtube.com...

link   
why would 5 or 6 choppers be flying around over nyc on a normal day?
is this a regular ocurence in nyc?

xploder

link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Yes, that video has been posted here about half a dozen times. Does ANYBODY read the thread before posting here?

Don't be so rude. I am VERY busy with coursework, housework and research of my own - This thread is nearly 30 pages and i simply do NOT have time to go through every page / link and thread - so back down and quit being an arse. I was only trying to help and maybe provide info.

Get a grip son.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

To be fair, this thread is 30 pages long, and even when stuff has been posted, a lot of it has gotten lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join