It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
This thread may have single handedly - considering the amount of hits the site is getting today - damaged ATS. I think that's also fair to say.

Exactly what I was saying earlier. So many new visitors due to this being viral, and they see normal ATS shenanigans on such an small, prediction corresponding sighting.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Ay bro us haves found out their waz balloooonz releazzed, and alsos foundz owt sum peoples saw some wierd # other than ballooonz

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Hanky

whys that?, i had a little bit of a joke but the believers and some people that i believe are 4chan members went in a sulk and some tried to insult me, but unlike the cry babys i just laughed it off and carried on, again, its not my fault people have been had....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by vincenz32

Your post is a little suspicious, as it is in complete contrast to the videos of people lining the streets and news crews filming.

"Trash" blown by the wind? Seriously?

Hey Fox,
If you had a chance to read the thread earlier you would see my exact eye witness account here:

Originally posted by vincenz32
Yeah guys I know this topic has been beat to death already but I am also a New Yorker and got to get some first hand to this so called UFO today. I think a lot of the previous posters hit it head on, unfortunately my cell phone camera could not even snap any speck of it at all so I got no shots. But I so the thing myself on 31st between 6th and 7th. It actually looked like a piece of tin foil or garbage/trash. The only weird thing about the whole showing was that it wasnt falling or blowing around in the sense that you would think manmade debri or garbage would, and also it was very high up. Probably in my eyes, sllightly higher than the height of the empire state building.

But... It definately looked more like a piece of garbage than some kind of powered flying object. The only thing interesting was the way it seemed to float still for a very long time and change course slightly.

Hope this helps.

-D

If you really want to know what my personal opinion is and why I say trash I saw it around 1:15PM today above a newly constructed building that is still being worked on. It was probably just a piece of insulation or fire barrier that warmed up and got blown away. I would say that it was within a few hundred feet of the height of the empire state building.

Trash being garbage/baloons/tinfoil/something kicked up from NYC into the air/ or a UFO, as I stated. But it was impossible for me to make it out where I was. Would you like me to a take a picture tomorrow of my GPS on my iphone pointing to you that I am in NY? I am just giving you my honest opinion, I have nothing to lose or gain by posting my experience in NYC today.

edit on 13-10-2010 by vincenz32 because: spelling

link   
You guys, I'm on Earth Cam, things are moving in the sky... perhaps they are planes? There was originally three, now there are two, and they are in different positions. Please check this out and tell me your thoughts.

www.earthcam.com...

link   

Originally posted by seanizle

Ay bro us haves found out their waz balloooonz releazzed, and alsos foundz owt sum peoples saw some wierd # other than ballooonz

It WAS you. I knew it.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Not only is there nothing but garbage in these 30 pages, it's people posting the same crap over and over again. "Dude, check out what I found" and they post a pic or a video of something that was on PAGE 1.

And then you got guys like you and me who just complain about it because we are so disappointed with the results.

I guess I could have worse problems.

link   
reply to post by zosrokah

I saw one, then two, then one went up off to the right

Now there are two. Probably planes or helicopters, it's very hard to judge distances.

If I see a death ray beam, i will beleive

edit on 13-10-2010 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

link   

You know, I've seen a couple of events that I can assure you were not "normal". Just because you have not experienced something abnormal, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm not saying what I saw was extraterrestrial, but both events were indeed not balloons, public aircraft, astronomical bodies, etc. Take it how you wish, but your statement is kind of ridiculous.

link   

Well it looks like you should've been here 29 pages ago to help crack the case!

It's official. This person who only formed an opinion (because I didn't read he had any proof) adamantly and emphatically states they were balloons. Whew, now we can all go back to grazin'. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

link   
I must say that I'm pretty underwhelmed by todays events. This 13th thing has had people stirred up for over a month and it makes me wonder how many people "prepared" for this day by photoshopping pictures, buying flares or setting a twitter game plan in their head.

If you go onto a paranormal board on a chan website, it really shows the determination behind these people to spread the most authentic disinformation as humanly possible.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting theory, RICH. But like any theory it needs evidence to stand on.

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I've had around 5 or more helicopters flying by my area along the southeast florida coastline for the past few months now.
They are there for a reason.
It's a sign of the times.
This threads on fire eh?
lol
edit on 13-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by Mr Hanky

whys that?, i had a little bit of a joke but the believers and some people that i believe are 4chan members went in a sulk and some tried to insult me, but unlike the cry babys i just laughed it off and carried on, again, its not my fault people have been had....

thanks

rich

I've been with you on this one.
I can't believe it got this far.

Edit: gddmnt, this reply is to rich.
edit on 13-10-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: ...

link   

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I'm going to assume that a lot of the people saying this is more than a hoax ARE 4chan members.

some are, some are just blinded by their need to believe...

thanks

rich

link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
You guys, I'm on Earth Cam, things are moving in the sky... perhaps they are planes? There was originally three, now there are two, and they are in different positions. Please check this out and tell me your thoughts.

www.earthcam.com...
I'm watching this now - are those planes? Is that cam on the flightpath or are the lights something else?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

I'm on a work computer so its lagging like apple sauce, but remember there were and probably still are a lot of helicopter flying around. Pulsating lights usually indicate something more than a helicopter though

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Spacekc? Manhattan is surrounded by at least 3 major airports and a few smaller ones. "Things in the sky' is the norm not the exception. Not worth watching NYC skies at night. Too much to look at.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Perhaps you should take care of your own English before picking on someone about their's? "They HAS no more credibility"? Try "They HAVE no more credibility"? And an even bigger "eye roll" to you too! I love it when some smart ass steps on his own pecker. I've done it myself many times.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

I WANNA BELIIIEVE I WANNA BELIEEEVEE
lololol

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join