It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
All you ATS members who live in New York, you failed miserably by not having your HD video camera's on tripods at the ready.

You knew there was supposed to be a UFO event today, but out of all the thousands of ATS members in New York City not even ONE of you got good footage of what ever was in the sky today?

Data gathering FAIL.

I don't care if it was balloons, birds, or the mothership, YOU DIDN'T VIDEO IT!! *ugh*
edit on 13-10-2010 by harrytuttle because: Make point.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
It is so painfully obvious what is going on here I am, frankly, embarrassed that more on here haven't caught on yet. I had the feeling that there would be some sort of overwhelmingly ignorant thing happen today on ATS due to the stupid prediction of UFOS going to appear today.

Really, UFO's over NYC? Those of you who have not engaged your brain enough to understand how your being played a fool need to step back and think for a few moments, your embarrassing yourselves and making the rest of us look like idiots.

Exactly.. and it's publicly linked. ATS might not recover from this one. Tens of thousands of people are looking at this site right now, thinking it's a place where loony UFO watchers gather. It had been a legit site for considering conspiracies.

OK are you two real?
ATS was founded on UFO stuff. The hang out for people like (cough) Lear and others.
It is a CONSPIRACY SITE get over yourselves. UFO's are talked about on here all the time.
follow this link: www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi& biw=1024&bih=548
UFO's are real, even if they are patented by the US govt and Germany.
So participate or stop the potty!

Doesn't bother me one bit, it's just this was too obvious. If you have been paying attention the last few days you would, like I and many others, had a hunch that something stupid would get blown out of proportion today. I don't mind UFO threads but this is based on squat. This is people wanting something they can't have.
edit on 13-10-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: ...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Like clockwork.

link   
This is a test. Nothing to see here. You are being duped by weather balloons. Seriously guys. Stop.

It is not an Alien or ET invasion. It is a test launched from PAX River!!! It is a balloon launched to test the atmospheric conditions for a new craft.

!!!!YOU ARE BEING DUPED!!!!

link   
OK, early apologies if this has already been pointed out. Just wanted to pop in and mention that there is a report on mufon about a ufo sighting in new york. Naturally, who knows how credible the source is but he/she describes it in detail and it doesn't sound like balloons. They make mention of the objects moving, forming shapes, and also make mention of the color yellow and that the objects were round but flat. I have no idea if it is acceptable to post the link here...so many rules to follow it seems.....so if you are interested just go to the mufon site and click the live map then click on the ufo on NY. Again, sorry if it was wrong for me to post this here but with everyone insulting everyone I thought I would at least mention it because it had a little more substance than the silver balloons. So glad the 13th is almost over maybe now we can get back to the usual madness.....carry on

edit on 13-10-2010 by glad_to_be_His because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
CLICK FOR PHOTO
Posting on behalf hattomR2 who was unsure how to post a pic:

UFO Pic Manhattan 10/13‏

1:38 pm today
Irving Plaza & 17th Street
Manhattan.

edit on 13-10-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
THEIR CALLING IT AS A HOAX NOW!!!

Still might be more too it, but I think most of us can agree that a mojority of the people saw balloons

THEY'RE not THEIR (eye roll)

"They" also called the Phoenix Lights: 'flares".

"They" (whoever THEY are) has no more credibility any longer. Maybe for some but not for many ATSers anymore. In fact, whatever 'they' say, the people paying attention almost instinctively think the opposite way now.

We know "They" are the 'media' who are own by the 'government' who are constantly lying to us.
Just do the math!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
This is a test. Nothing to see here. You are being duped by weather balloons. Seriously guys. Stop.

It is not an Alien or ET invasion. It is a test launched from PAX River!!! It is a balloon launched to test the atmospheric conditions for a new craft.

!!!!YOU ARE BEING DUPED!!!!

I don't think I can be the only one on this thread who doesn't know what you're referring to.... can you explain this more in detail? Sources, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

I may have missed it through all the post but do you have proof that PAX River launched a balloon(s). A source would be nice and also end all the talk.?.
edit on 13-10-2010 by IceeJc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

What the hell? Can you please reduce the size of that photo before ATS starts charging us for bandwidth. It's way too large to make anything out. Thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

That thing on the very far right of the pic looks like the spray paint from MSPaint. Hah.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Were is the UFO in that photo? All I see is what looks like some dirt or something on the lense.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Why would you post that photo? There is nothing on it. Surely you can't be thinking that the dirt on the lens was a flying object...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Certainly Sir/Maam.
www.navair.navy.mil...
The base is a testing ground. I have been down there PERSONALLY, to check wire routing and PDP Panels... This was merely a test balloon for a test coming later this month. There will be more. Also watch the way the wind is blowing today and tonight.. Straight up the coast and up past Nova Scotia!

The proof is out there. I am tired and must go to be bed. I am adjusting to third shift and must be bright eyed and bushy tailed to support the Shop!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
according to colleen thomas though, the woman whos videos have been all over here, the invasion is the 13th and 14th maybe today was `testing the waters`

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IceeJc

There is an old saying: "If you need to know I will tell you. If you don't need to know I will tell you".
My point is you don't NEED, to know. I understand you would like to know and think you have the right to know but you do not, sorry!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
we have members that say they saw something
we have pics that are clear
we have twits going mad
we have lots of heli copters
lots of witnesses
question should be

if this was a mass sighting these are the ways people would react
and the ballons thing is like the led rc plane
if you cant explain it
swamp gas
ballons or
rc plane

how many people could be fooled at one time

i trust the ats members who acually saw this with their own eyes

note some of the big players here have not even commented
this speaks volumes to me

debunkers show no proof neither do beleivers
so lets list facts and pics

xploder

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I feel you, but you gotta look at it this way,
if it is not reported then it can not be analyzed.
Plus they are showing it on TV - someone put up a clip by a station which is in NY (i guess). So if the media is hyping it, and we know who runs the media, then we need to start covering our collective butts in Teflon.
I think something is happening
just not what everyone HOPES is happening.
Just don't look up too much guys!
Cheers!

link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
reply to post by spacekc929

Certainly Sir/Maam.
www.navair.navy.mil...
The base is a testing ground. I have been down there PERSONALLY, to check wire routing and PDP Panels... This was merely a test balloon for a test coming later this month. There will be more. Also watch the way the wind is blowing today and tonight.. Straight up the coast and up past Nova Scotia!

The proof is out there. I am tired and must go to be bed. I am adjusting to third shift and must be bright eyed and bushy tailed to support the Shop!

/THREAD !

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ya I know who "they" are bro, but not everyone who works for the local news stations are involved in the plot to destroy humanity, they are regular people. I stupidly misread the article, the hoax was something that happened last year, but there still were balloons released. I still think that something else was up though.
edit on 13-10-2010 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join