It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
has this video been posted?

if so disregard

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hatchetman
I'm not sure if its true but i saw these videos not ong agoLos angeles UFO Aattacks
Second report
I dont know what to say but i it looks real and also its right on october 13 this is truly a event for the history book if real
edit on 13-10-2010 by Hatchetman because: Fix links

edit on 13-10-2010 by Hatchetman because: Still fix links

Sorry but the link goes to a video dated Oct 15, 2008. Can't be happening now.
Sorry but keep looking guys cuz BlueBeam looks like its being launched like the original Jaws.
Know what happened there? The mechanical shark they built couldn't take the salt water so it wasn't used a lot. With some of the videos popping up where its just the voice of the videographer (and others w/them) as a deciding factor, I'd say we are being Stephen Spielberg'ed.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hattomR2

upload them to imageshack then link it to here bro

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by AutOmatIc

newick air port pics

rense

xp

Kind of looks like the Nellis S-30 footage ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/798cebd66e34.gif[/atsimg]

Google Video Link

edit on 13-10-2010 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Makes sense.

It should also make sense that if a 'contact' was about to take place, whether ET or govt. 'sponsored', there would be a test live fire exercise first for contingency planning and to prepare the troops. I believe today was a test for something to come shortly. Whooeee, you folks are in for a ride. Keep a look out for your chariot, if you've earned one. No pun intended.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

link   
newick air port is this close to nyc?

????

xp

link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by AutOmatIc

newick air port pics

rense

xp

Whatever is in this picture is definitely not balloons. But, it looks remarkably like the other pictures of balloons. Maybe perhaps we were seeing pictures of the same bubbly object, but, from the angle we had them before they looked like balloons.

This is getting more and more exciting. I am not sure that this will be the NORAD guy's prediction, but seriously, when is the last time a UFO sighting has been this big? Something big is happening here.

link   

Originally posted by Mactire
I've read comments that these "UFOs" might be a part of some viral ad campaign for the movie 'Skyline'. Have any of you even seen the theatrical trailer for that movie. Its about massive cybernetic beasts that vacuum people up by somehow holding their victims' gazes by turning their eyes black. Nothing at all about small orbs. I would think that a blimp rigged with a blue spotlight would be more along the lines of a 'Skyline' ad.

I think the thought behind that is it doesn't have to be exactly in line with a movie. Just put the idea UFO into the consciousness of the youth and pop culture right before the release.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

sorry pics are from last month i think i canrt find date info
xploder

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The Chariots of fire.
though I'm getting ahead of myself.
The cosmos is right on time, ET folk most likely know this.
no?

Of course, lol

link   
The book the challenges of change predicted this today

I told aats member if it happened id eat my hat!
#

link   
new video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Yes, I was thinking about the nellis one too here's the thread, I also did a bit of video analysis on that one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the pics from this NYC sighting have the same physical similarities, except the NYC UFO videos do not show it moving in the same ways.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
For the above picture... Well, it does look like a bunch of balloon tight together no?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

I don't think the above picture looks like balloons tied together. I suppose it's possible but it just doesn't look the way it seems it would.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I know you guys are thinking it. But.... What if the guy is creating this NYC hoax to co-incide with his book release and his October 13th prediction date? From a slimeball moneymaking marketing standpoint he did a pretty good job at creating internet feedback and excitement on a bunch of balloon/garbage/tinfoil/or UFO dont you think? if he is the one responsible. Heck, he is a money maker, so this could be the plan of Mr. Norad all along. haha

link   

Originally posted by Warhacks
new video
www.youtube.com...

It's just a helicopter. Not that unusual in NYC. Now, if there were UFOs in front of it then.....we're talkin' serious stuff.
But, whatever................

link   
reply to post by Shino

You kind of answered my point for me. There haven't been reports of UFOs over major cities, just some tweets and b.s on the Huffington Post about "UFOs" over New York. That's hardly media coverage, and it means that its likely nothing... so the story was squashed.
I use to live near Fort Bragg/Pope Air Force Base, and I witnessed a TR-3B in flight. So did a whole lot of other people. It made the news the next day. For the next few days actually. They never called it a TR-3B, they referred to it as a UFO, and that was a much smaller area than Manhattan.
Now, thousands of people are seeing objects over NY and it isn't even making the ticker talk on CNN? I don't think so. It's b.s. because its not being covered. Not the way a true encounter would be. They know that everyone has a camera these days, and that it'll hit the net, but if they ignore it, people will buy it.
Maybe it has something to do with Project Blue Beam. In that case it would need to seem covered up to be believable. You don't put cheese in a mouse trap, and then shine a flashlight at it. It takes a little reverse psychology to see how their minds work. Slide of hand a Magician would call it. "Look over here.... Gotcha!"

There are people who are already positive that this is the real deal, and there are those who are certain that this is nothing more than balloons and fishing line. I'm not here to tell anyone how to believe. I'm just spouting my two cents, the same as you.

link   
I thinks it's significant that the crowds watching on the streets of NY were calm and relaxed. I didn't see any panic. Even if this was just balloons it tells us something about how people would react if it was real.

link   
-
edit on 13-10-2010 by Clisen33 because: Post buried in seconds.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join