It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undebunkable 9\11 video.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

The Fact you seem to believe in should then be applied to the whole event, as in you have ZERO evidence the Official Story is correct.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

"U a small minded prison "

And you sir,are a rude insulting person.
Its never a good way to get anyone to look into your info.

Ok. i see there's a Lock Of Knowledge Around ..

This Video documentary was Recently aired in the UK, this documentary investigates the real secret government warehouses rumoured to house UFO’s, aliens and esoteric artifacts.

There your evidence ///

If that dont OPEN YOURS EYES> let me know!!! i Got More !!!
edit on 13-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

Im all for people questioning their reality.
And for questioning governement,and even the existance of god.

But if your trying to find truth and wake people up,do you honestly think holograms and aliens are the way to go?

Its theories like that,that will turn the average person off to any theory,besides the OS.

The average person already scoffs at the idea of aliens,they most surly would laugh off and idea of "no planes",holograms, or any mention of aliens.

There are pleanty of other routes to take,as there are many holes in the events of 9/11.
Pentagon,Flight 93,WTC 7.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

I know how to pray, how to love, how to hope.

& I kept faith within Myself, And My Fellow Friend's, and with My God; And in My hand I have a sword for Evil, And in My Heart a bit of a Song—Oooo God Bless Me I'm glad to live, but not afraid to die!

So with that said.

All The Government* Do Is keep Knowledge away from US!!!

Y don't You OR ANYONE GET IT!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I just typed a long response only to have it disappear

Thanks for posting the video. It did remind me of one critical thing I had forgotten - our system of justice where one is innocent until proven guilty.
When someone can show me the PROOF that Osama Bin Whatchmacallit had anything to do with 9/11 then I will happily believe the OS.
Until then, the 911 Commission report will just remain another wild "conspiracy theory" up for consideration as "the truth".

Black_Fox: while I might agree with your sentiments, posting such a long list constitutes spamming and as such violates T&C. I hope the mods will clean up the mess soon. Thanks.

I can show you PROOF that his name is Osama Bin Laden, not Whatchmacallit. If you can't get even that part locked into your memory, how am I supposed to know this will stick? Meh, I'll give it a try anyways...

October 29, 2004, 5:10pm EDT
BIN LADEN ADMITS 9/11 RESPONSIBILITY, WARNS OF MORE ATTACKS

Does that help? Stars if you likee!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You mean this tape?

www.youtube.com...

For those who believe the official story, this is the ONLY evidence our government had that made them believe Osama Bin Ladin did 9/11. They considered this such "concrete" evidence they decided to declare a "war on terror" and go wherever and kill whoever they want because they have been labeled a "terrorist".

No one who believes the OS sees how messed up this is? The fact they jumped all over this like piranhas and then enacted the Patriot Act 1 & 2. I mean come on people they were planning this for a while to push through all these unconstitutional agendas. There would be no way they could have went to war, passed those laws and take away civil rights if 9/11 never happened. This is the most expensive and longest wars we have ever been in. All because of 9/11.
edit on 13-10-2010 by TheKnave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Califemme

Nope,dosent help.

Here ya go.....

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks
September 16, 2001

(CNN.com)-Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

................."I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

articles.cnn.com...:US

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Osama Bin Ladin ..... Was He even Alive. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! on 9/11

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Not proof, it's 'hearsay".. how can any objective free thinker consider anonymous unnamed sources as "proof"?.. laughable man.. "Compiled from wire reports and other media sources"... lol how do you subpoena & place under oath "wire reports" or "other media sources"?..lmao.. no court on this planet except a nazi military tribunal like GETMO would accept this as "evidence" shown to be credible & relevant.

.. more hearsay from CNN where bin Laden allegedly denies responsibility here

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it. "I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

Too bad we'll never see the govt have to "prove" their case in open court.. the govt is constantly being proven wrong BTW.. not guilty verdicts, cases over turned and whatnot. The man has an agenda, AND an image to protect... unchallenged govt allegations have no more credibility than anonymous "wire reports" or "other media sources".

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You know, for a bunch of people who run around ATS telling everyone to "keep an open mind" and "question everything" you sure don't seem to have an open mind to logic or reason. I rode this merry-go-round (9/11 conspiracy) and knew enough to get off when the suppositions didn't add up to facts.

I hate to say it, but to keep coming back and arguing so vehemently when you have NO FACTS on your side, NO EYEWITNESS testimony, or even a shred of PROOF, makes me think you are truly delusional.

No pictures of the missing plane passengers (alive or dead), no firsthand accounts of ANYTHING for that matter, yet here you are, fingers in the ears screaming "LA-LA-LA-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU-SO-ITS-NOT-TRUE!!!!1!!eleven!!!"

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~ Albert Einstein

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by govtflu

Not proof, it's 'hearsay".. how can any objective free thinker consider anonymous unnamed sources as "proof"?.. laughable man.. "Compiled from wire reports and other media sources"... lol how do you subpoena & place under oath "wire reports" or "other media sources"?..lmao.. no court on this planet except a nazi military tribunal like GETMO would accept this as "evidence" shown to be credible & relevant.

.. more hearsay from CNN where bin Laden allegedly denies responsibility here

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it. "I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

Too bad we'll never see the govt have to "prove" their case in open court.. the govt is constantly being proven wrong BTW.. not guilty verdicts, cases over turned and whatnot. The man has an agenda, AND an image to protect... unchallenged govt allegations have no more credibility than anonymous "wire reports" or "other media sources".

Bwahahahahaha!! Wait a minute... everything I'm saying is hearsay??

WTH is this whole conspiracy based on?!?

PROOF?!? Never mind the thousands of people who watched those planes crash into the towers that day, aka EYEWITNESSES - which is MORE than you have!

There have been many videos put out by Osama after 9/11, in which he mentions current events after 2001.
en.wikipedia.org...

Puh-lease.

Oh, and I'm not a "man" thanks, I would have thought the "femme" part of my name would have been glaringly obvious, but I'm sure you wouldn't consider that "proof," just hearsay unless you saw my vajayjay, notarized, with video evidence, right?!? Pathetic.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Califemme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Califemme
You know, for a bunch of people who run around ATS telling everyone to "keep an open mind" and "question everything" you sure don't seem to have an open mind to logic or reason. I rode this merry-go-round (9/11 conspiracy) and knew enough to get off when the suppositions didn't add up to facts.

I hate to say it, but to keep coming back and arguing so vehemently when you have NO FACTS on your side, NO EYEWITNESS testimony, or even a shred of PROOF, makes me think you are truly delusional.

No pictures of the missing plane passengers (alive or dead), no firsthand accounts of ANYTHING for that matter, yet here you are, fingers in the ears screaming "LA-LA-LA-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU-SO-ITS-NOT-TRUE!!!!1!!eleven!!!"

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~ Albert Einstein

You keep going back to the passengers on the planes. Yes they were in the planes when they hit. Yes the planes were hijacked. Yes they crashed into the towers. I am not disputing these things. Just because there are several theories doesnt mean you have to clump them all together and say their all fake. Many conspiracies are in fact mutually exclusive.
What I dispute with the official story is that the hijackers were al qaeda with orders from Osama Bin Ladin and that the towers did indeed have thermite explosives in them. That's it.
edit on 13-10-2010 by TheKnave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKnaveYou keep going back to the passengers on the planes. Yes they were in the planes when they hit. Yes the planes were hijacked. Yes they crashed into the towers. I am not disputing these things. Just because there are several theories doesnt mean you have to clump them all together and say their all fake. Many conspiracies are in fact mutually exclusive.
What I dispute with the official story is that the hijackers were al qaeda with orders from Osama Bin Ladin. That's it.

NOW we're getting somewhere!!!! So, I would love it if you can point me to where they found four (well, at least four, since there were four planes missing) government employees willing to commit suicide by flying airplanes full of American civilians into the twin towers! I can't get the workers at the DMV or post office to even smile when I greet them!!

Where oh where do they find these dedicated, covert, suicidal government agents who speak arabic and can recite the Takbir, as was recorded on flight 93 black box recorder!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Are they liars you ask?.. I dunno, lets have a look at their reports and notes.. ALL of them.. there would be 1000's.. so we can decide for ourselves. Then we'll need to subpoena these folks, put them under oath and confirm the notes/reports are theirs and accurate.

Oh yeah, we can't... we, including you, haven't the slightest clue what all these folks have to say about their experiences.. it's folly for you to assume not one of these folks turned in exculpatory/contradictory evidence.

... speaking of "exculpatory evidence "... I've been retired going on 9+ years and STILL get subpoenas (when they can find me lol.).. dragged hung-over into some bottom-feeding lawyers office and grilled under oath on reports I wrote in the 90's.. they're looking for any small bit of info they can try to introduce as "evidence".. it's common... but we'll never see it happen with regard to 9/11.. regardless f the fact there is no statute of limitations on murder, 9/11 & JFK are the ONLY 2 murder cases I know of that are considered "closed" to new evidence..

The US govt is not a King. King Georges allegations went unchallenged and the founding fathers helped put an end to it.. unfortunately we've gone full circle where enough people are brainwashed into treating the Govt, or their personal favorite party 'leader' de jure, like a King.. "If the Kings says it: so be it!!" went out of style a looooong time ago dude..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

WTH is this whole conspiracy based on?!?

Hearsay, like I already said.. just like the govts unproven allegations.

The govt has their hearsay, those who don't believe the govt have their hearsay.. that why COURTS and LAWS exist... get it? each side gets to challenge the other in an open (supposedly) "fair" arena & a jury decides.

Do you support throwing people in prison or killing them without evidence?.. obviously if you actually believe bin laden is guilty... he's just another guy the govt has made allegations against who rightfully deserves his day in court.

The govt has the power of utilizing a massive media spin machine to fool people into believing their "official, so called, yet un-proven story... don't fall for it, think outside the herd.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by govtflu

Are they liars you ask?.. I dunno, lets have a look at their reports and notes.. ALL of them.. there would be 1000's.. so we can decide for ourselves. Then we'll need to subpoena these folks, put them under oath and confirm the notes/reports are theirs and accurate.

Oh yeah, we can't... we, including you, haven't the slightest clue what all these folks have to say about their experiences.. it's folly for you to assume not one of these folks turned in exculpatory/contradictory evidence.

... speaking of "exculpatory evidence "... I've been retired going on 9+ years and STILL get subpoenas (when they can find me lol.).. dragged hung-over into some bottom-feeding lawyers office and grilled under oath on reports I wrote in the 90's.. they're looking for any small bit of info they can try to introduce as "evidence".. it's common... but we'll never see it happen with regard to 9/11.. regardless f the fact there is no statute of limitations on murder, 9/11 & JFK are the ONLY 2 murder cases I know of that are considered "closed" to new evidence..

The US govt is not a King. King Georges allegations went unchallenged and the founding fathers helped put an end to it.. unfortunately we've gone full circle where enough people are brainwashed into treating the Govt, or their personal favorite party 'leader' de jure, like a King.. "If the Kings says it: so be it!!" went out of style a looooong time ago dude..

Umm, I'm still not a "man" OR a "dude". Sheesh!! Doesn't anyone here look at anything right in front of them closely enough to ascertain the truth?!?

I shoulda stopped there, but I won't. You don't know me, my experiences, or anything I've read, or do you? You really shouldn't "assume" anything about people you don't know... open mind and all that.

They have this handy dandy report put out by the 9/11 Commission, you may have heard of it?? Why, they even sell it in book form!

An Excerpt, just for you...
"In pursuing our mandate, we have reviewed more than 2.5 million pages of documents and interviewed more than 1200 individuals in ten countries. This included nearly every senior official from from the current and previous administrations who had responsibility for topics covered in our mandate... To that end, we held 19 days of hearings and took public testimony from 160 witnesses."

Will that do?

No, it won't. So I ask you, where are all the lawsuits?? Why are there no lawsuits on file for 9/11? There are active cases regarding Obama's birth certificate, but NONE for 9/11??

You have no proof, evidence, eyewitnesses, NOTHING. But I should throw logic and just believe the American (not the Iranian, Iraqi, Saudi, but AMERICAN) government purposefully killed 3,000 people, hijacked 4 airplanes, demolished Tower 7, and brought down the Twin Towers, and the Pentagon... for what?
What is the motive?!? Because as you so breathlessly informed me, court cases have all these "requirements" and so I ask you, what is the motive?
edit on 13-10-2010 by Califemme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I cannot believe anyone takes the 911 commission report seriously.....Even its own members have stated that it is a whitewash.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

At least I showed "proof". Where's yours?!?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Try claiming there were "suicidal govt agents" and all that in court.. lol.. this is what you'll hear:

Objection.. hearsay, assumes facts not in evidence.
Sustained.. comments will be stricken from the record.

And yes, same goes for various 'truther' arguments.. because neither side has been proven accurate.

One thing is most certain though.. the govts own alleged evidence doesn't support it's version of events, that's how you know they're FOS... everything else is just people bickering over opinions.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Watch any video of WTC 7 falling...If that is not enough to make you question the official story, then your eyes will always be closed...Quoting the Govt. sanctioned 911 report is your proof? come on....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join