It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undebunkable 9\11 video.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
What is so wrong with just using your senses? When the whole day went down, the moment I saw George W in the school being informed. I thought "Oh My GOD! His face looked just like a toddler who had done a big Booboo in his pants! He didn't looked... pained, tormented, sad, crushed, he looked... GUILTY! Why??

It should be obvious- we sent a boy to do a man's job in the White House, and Bush knew deep down from his life of nonstop incompetence that that it was his incompetence that allowed this attack to occur. If you realized that it was your incompetence that caused 3000 people to die, you'd have a look of guilt on your face too.

There, the secret conspiracy has been revealed. You can put your David Ray Griffin books away and move on with your lives now.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nickspm

Why did they leave information about it on the internet? And photographs?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
TrickoftheShade-

Why has the evidence been left up there?

Because Israeli spies and terrorists are arrogant and believe they are above the law of the United States.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Here's two more words: Monarch Programming

Project MK-ULTRA, or MKULTRA, was the code name for a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. The program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States citizens as its test subjects. The published evidence indicates that Project MK-ULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function.

Project MK-ULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, through investigations by the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MK-ULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms’ destruction order.

Although the CIA insists that MK-ULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MK-ULTRA was abandoned a “cover story.”

The above was taken from wikipedia, though I haven't checked up on it lately.

Here's more from a different source:

“When a person is undergoing trauma induced by electroshock, a feeling of light-headedness is evidenced; as if one is floating or fluttering like a butterfly. There is also a symbolic representation pertaining to the transformation or metamorphosis of this beautiful insect: from a caterpillar to a cocoon (dormancy, inactivity), to a butterfly (new creation) which will return to its point of origin. Such is the migratory pattern that makes this species unique.”

DELTA. This is known as “killer” programming, originally developed for training special agents or elite soldiers (i.e. Delta Force, First Earth Battalion, Mossad, etc.) in covert operations. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear; very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.
-Dr. Corydon Hammond, Project Monarch Programming Definitions

If anybody here watched the original zeitgeist, or did their own research, you might have figured out that the 19 alleged hijackers were essentially victims of identity theft. No less than six of them were still alive and well last time I checked. I don't feel like going on a big source hunt tonight, but this information isn't hard to come by. My point is that I feel 9/11 was not carried out by Islamic extremists. Not to mention the fact that none of those 19 names show up on any of the flight manifests, and the one intact passport we found in the rubble was for a guy that isn't dead, thus it's obviously planted evidence. I've been toying with the idea of presenting a much more thorough article on this subject. This is a seriously half-assed presentation, but does everybody see what I'm getting at?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Honestly, with the massive amount of 9/11 footage I've seen, analyzed and read about...how could anyone NOT believe that someone BESIDES some Muslim terrorist group named "al qaeda" was behind it. Our government really thinks we're much dumber than I'd ever believed they do. I guess their statistics and number crunching beforehand of how many people would be smart enough to realize they were the culprit, was off.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

I think I understand what you are getting at, when you have time put together a bigger post with all the info for sure. That day tho, mind control was everywhere...kids in school were forced to watch the videos, people halted and stared up at the towers in horror. Imagine for a minute how many actually kept their heads down and actually looked around at the madness and BS and thought for a clear moment, what is really going on here. The whole programming fits nicely for a sole purpose to accomplish a goal.
Let's also not forget the "training exercises for a planned fake crisis turned real" worked in the London/Madrid train bombings, and maybe even columbine.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Mr9v9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickspm
TrickoftheShade-

Why has the evidence been left up there?

Because Israeli spies and terrorists are arrogant and believe they are above the law of the United States.

And they've carried on making art as well. That is one long cover story.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I don't think that anyone on these 9/11 forums who believe that 9/11 was an inside job should be made to feel bad for having their opinion.

I have noticed several individuals that post ONLY on 9/11 forums and they are spin doctors. I call them the "TWISTERS."

Don't let them bring you down. That is their job. They are not simply people who have a different opinion than you, they are payed to play word games and mind games so that you do not convince others of what really happened. They are playing dirty and they are playing hard. This only proves that the truth is coming out and that they are very worried.

Now let's take their side for a moment. Let's say that several towel-headed arabs hanging out in caves, managed to break ALL U.S. security protocols and attack with such severity and squash us. (That easily.)
What kind of great nation are we? That being the greatest military industrial complex in the world could not stop these fools??

I don't believe it for a second.

And don't let these TWISTERS upset you. The U.S. cannot allow the truth to come out because our entire nation will fall if it does. It's that serious. What do you think would happen if the truth was announced? Think about it. Who was involved in our government? What other nations were involved? What happens to our stock market? What happens to our daily lives? Will there be riots? etc.. etc.

If you DO believe that 9/11 was not done by cave dwellers, so be it.
It you DO NOT believe the official story, so be it.

There is enough debate on all the 9/11 threads to know that a new investigation must be opened.

Now, for the proof of TWISTERS on this board. Watch and see how many responses I get from this post.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seti_Starr

Well, for one, you posted that people are getting paid to post information here, and honestly, that is a little ridiculous. It would be smarter for the government to let the conspiracy theories about 9/11 balloon so far out of proportion that no one would believe you except you. That's what they allowed with a lot of the UFO theorists.

Also, remember Nixon? He pulled some serious crap, and the nation didn't fall apart as a result when he was found out. IF 9/11 was completely an orchestrated conspiracy with explosives and false planes and mind control hypnosis on a scale of millions, then the nation would survive, because it's designed to survive.

Also, the stereotyping of cave-dwellers is just silly. Most of the hijackers were purported to have spent a great deal of time on flight simulators, and there has recently been a thread about the failed Times Square bomber who was a university student. That guy just decided that he wanted to become a terrorist and worked for months to make a single mistake.

Let's see here, did the terrorists on 9/11 make any mistakes? Hm, yeap. Flight 97 crashed. Guess that's just an oopsie on the government's part. Why would they do that?

If it's not TWISTING to say, "9/11 was not done by cave dwellers," then you need to learn what it means to twist. You made suppositions, assumptions, and called people to action based on those unfounded views. You basically played the media part of appealing to the emotions of the viewers here, and it's the only reason your post was starred. It agreed with other truther views.

Just as a matter of fact, your post held no actual evidence, proof-based assertions, or even logical reasoning. It was just a rhetorical attack on anyone who doesn't support the conspiracy theory you do. It's kind of funny, because I constantly post that I think a conspiracy IS possible on parts of 9/11. I just repeatedly state that I find nothing "off" about the tower collapses. They make complete sense to me after all the research I've done. The only way to make it not make sense is to ignore parts of the day, ignore physics, and ignore reason.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Also, remember Nixon? He pulled some serious crap, and the nation didn't fall apart as a result when he was found out.

Richard Milhous Nixon did not do anything that compares to 911.
You are comparing apple and oranges here.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Seti_Starr

You've posted incorrect information on here before, which you then just conveniently forgot about when proved wrong, and you have the gall to call out other people for "twisting"?

And perhaps you find it comforting to think of America as impregnable. I can guarantee it is not.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Here is some CORRECT information for you.
As of now, this thread has 154 FLAGS.
Very impressive!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seti_Starr

Very impressive!

Ah, I see. So popularity means being correct?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

Originally posted by vipertech0596
Typical 9/11 "truth" video. Long on accusation, supposition and lies...short on facts. One of the most glaring (and offensive) lies.....Barbara Olson's phone calls to her husband. He makes the point that the FBI says she did not call him, however, he leaves off the rest of the story. True, her calls from her cellphone did not go through. But what the gentleman in the video fails to tell you is that on Flight 77, someone (Barbra Olson) used the seat back phones to call the Solicitor General's office (which the phone records prove). Mrs Olson, did not just talk to her husband, she also talked to the secretary who answered the call. The secretary, by the way, has stated that it was definitely Mrs Olson on the phone.

Typical debunking method. Pick out one point and try to make out that debunks the entire issue.

Which is exactly what the Truthers do. Why do you think the cellphone calls are an issue? It's because it's one way to chip at the overall story. And you're always one step ahead once you're debunked, because there's "jet fuel doesn't melt steel" (even though no one ever said steel was melted - only weakened enough to fail) and any number of other claims.

Think Creationism vs. Evolution.

"So, Mr. Darwinist, where are the transitional fossils?"

"Here's Eileanchelys waldmani, the bridge between land and sea turtles."

"Okay...well, what about this species over here?"

"We don't have any transitional stages for that species yet. But we're making new discoveries every day..."

"A-ha! Evolution has been proven false!"

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Very impressive!

Ah, I see. So popularity means being correct?

Obama's favorable rating is 44%, while Sarah Palin's is down to 22%. Therefore, Obama is correct.

I'm sure all of ATS will back up that assertion.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025
reply to post by AwakeinNM

O wow! U to much .. whatever im sick of! trying to show u guys and Girl's REAL! FACTS . and get call a lair for it so DO YEA OWN FU*Kin HOMEWORK< and Hope to get where i am today
edit on 15-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: (no reason given)

Is that some kind of code?

Seriously, you even went back and edited that post and it's still random capitals, punctuation and misspellings.

Jeebus.

:added on edit:

Oh, sorry, just noticed your location is "New Jersey." Now I get it.
edit on 10/15/10 by mothershipzeta because: word salad

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Still Naive?
Honestly, with the massive amount of 9/11 footage I've seen, analyzed and read about...how could anyone NOT believe that someone BESIDES some Muslim terrorist group named "al qaeda" was behind it. Our government really thinks we're much dumber than I'd ever believed they do. I guess their statistics and number crunching beforehand of how many people would be smart enough to realize they were the culprit, was off.

You've seen, analyzed and read about that footage. Okay, so what are your actual qualifications?

I mean, I can go outside every day for a month and via my vision and analysis I'd know with absolute certainty that the Sun revolves around Earth. It does help to know what you're looking at.

So, since you consider yourself an expert, what is your alternate scenario for the 9/11 attacks?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This independent investigation removed any remaining doubts I had initially...in regards to the 9/11 truth movement.

When you got so much evidence that contradicts the official story, it just doesn't fly with me....

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Very impressive!

How are you getting on with lobbying the government to release those Pentagon videos? You know, the ones they released four years ago?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join