It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 800lb Gorillia, Isreal did 911 -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Maybe he was taken out and in a secret cia holding cell in a foreign country being tortured as I type this for bringing this to light or....maybe someone is just paranoid.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Im wainting for WEED WHACKER to shout PROVE IT....
If Osama Bin Laden is responsable for 9/11 WHY ISNT IT ON HIS WANTED POSTER ISSUED BY THE FBI....FBI OSAMA BIN LADEN WANTED POSTER

BECAUSE THERES NO EVIDENCE.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by andy1972]
If they charge Osama with 9/11 then if there was a trial, 9/11 would be brought up into evidence.
The last thing you would want is to have something that is cover-up brought back to light.

But in fact there is no evidence to charge him , only enought to bomb the hell out of Iraq and Afaganistan.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beancounter72
Then go to this site to see the declaration of war against Germany. Yes I know you're going to say it was only an economic boycott but they specifically used the phrase 'war on Germany'.
www.wintersonnenwende.com...

Useful to check your sources - and also indicative of reading tastes.

You've just cited a piece from the "Barnes Review" a well-know ultra-right wing Neo-Nazi publication. Ku Klux Klanners like David Duke are regular contributors. They managed to dig up a vicious article from some 1933 paper.

The selected propaganda piece fails to note that the supposed 'war on Germany by Jews' was a minority civilian population with no form of government or weaponry against the most militarized nation in the world with a standing army numbering in the millions.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Beancounter72

So, in response to my request that you provide evidence that, as you claimed, pre-war mainstream articles referred to 6 million jewish deaths; all you can do is link me to some ATS posts.

So far as your assertion that jews declared "total war" on Germany is concerned , how absurd can you get. How many armoured and infantry divisions did they have ?

The fact is, as you must surely know, that jews protested in 1933 at what was happening in Germany. These are some of the measures taken in Hitler's first year as Chancellor :-

www.historyplace.com...

To accuse jews of making war on Germany in 1933 makes as much sense as accusing victims of muggers of declaring war on muggers because they protest at being beaten up and robbed.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Here's the thing that you apparently don't get abotu 9/11. The US government (ie. Bush) has stated quite clearly what the Official Conspiracy Theory is. 19 Saudi terrorists under the command of Bin Laden are responsible for EVERYTHING that happened that day including the bizarre collapse of WTC 7.

So that means if ANY part of the Official Story is proven wrong, then the whole thing is suspect. So as far a Truthers with their 'wild' accusations is concerned, they don't all have to be right. IF ANY of the alternative theories proves true, then the whole Truth Movement will have been vidicated. Even the Chair and Co-Chair of the 9/11 Commission are now publically saying that FAA and Military lied to them. Doesn't that by itself deserve to be followed up on? Isn't that perjury? Why are you so willing to give these liars a free pass?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Did you even look at the posts by D377MC about mainstream media articles accusing the Nazis of killing millions of jews before WW2? He quotes the newspaper or magazine, the date and the authors. The sheer volume of those accusations is compelling all by itself. Then you ridicule my comment about "Judea Declares War on Germany" even though that is the headline on the newspaper that my link goes to. I clearly stated that the declaration was for an economic boycott. Then you imply that Nazis did terrible things to jews in 1933. I looked at your link. Anti-jewish speeches and laws passed. Did any jew get killed? No. Did Gemany in 1933 do anything to the jews that other countries haven't done at other times? No.

As for supposedly blaming WW2 on the jews, I never actually claimed that BUT just in case you have an open mind, which I doubt you do, check out this very interesting article written by a jew who has since converted to Christianity. I found it to be a real eye-opener.

www.savethemales.ca...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes, the baby with the bath water theory.

So I guess that debunking of the Dancing Israelis means the OS is true.

How many times will you Faithers try and pass that hackneyed move as "logic".

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

But but but how can the Faithers have their crazy cake without it's anti-Semitic icing?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

As far as I'm aware, the dancing Israelis story hasn't been debunked. But even if it was, you've got it backwards. In order for the official story to be true, then ALL of the alternate conspiracy theories MUST be false. ALL OF THEM! You can't have at least one alternate conspiracy true AND the official story also be true at the same time. They are mutually exclusive. Period.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

And as for your slanderous remark, let me just say that I was an 'inside job' believer long before I came around to the notion that the Mossad was heavily involved. So don't go labelling all Truthers as anti-semites. It's not true and the accusation itself only shows how prejudiced you are/

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

As for supposedly blaming WW2 on the jews, I never actually claimed that BUT just in case you have an open mind, which I doubt you do, check out this very interesting article written by a jew who has since converted to Christianity. I found it to be a real eye-opener.

www.savethemales.ca...

We're getting consistency of sourcing quality. The quoted Henry Makow is considered too lunatic fringe except in the most extreme conspiracy circles.

As noted in his Wikipedia entry he somehow manages to combine paranoias of Jews (just the Masonic ones), Satanists, Freemasons, banking cartels, and Feminists. All working together to take over our minds. They already control the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Makow postulates a hidden hand shaping modern history according to a long-term occult (Satanic) agenda. He argues that democracy today is a charade and serves as an instrument of social control; the mass media generally stifles information and channels thought; and popular entertainment degrades us and diverts the audience from what is really happening.

The occult force, which operates through Freemasonry, is empowered by the London-based central banking cartel which must bring about world tyranny to defend its monopoly on credit

His opinion that feminism is an attempt to destabilize society is found in his 'Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order.'

He believes the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are authentic, and are the blueprint of the New World Order. However they represent the goals of a small cabal of Masonic Jews, central bankers who direct organized Jewry, but not Jews in general. He argues that terms such as "tolerance" and "diversity" are social engineering by this powerful cabal:

'Tolerance' shames us into giving up our humanity. Let's resist by strengthening our identities: heterosexuality, nation, religion and race, respecting but not deferring to others. The real tolerance does not come from erasing differences but in upholding them, in loving others for their unique qualities, and being proud of our own."

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

How come when other people goggle information , and use the NET you say it is bad investigation.

But you seem to do it all the time.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Riiiight... truth hurts, huh?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Did you even look at the posts by D377MC about mainstream media articles accusing the Nazis of killing millions of jews before WW2? He quotes the newspaper or magazine, the date and the authors. The sheer volume of those accusations is compelling all by itself. Then you ridicule my comment about "Judea Declares War on Germany" even though that is the headline on the newspaper that my link goes to. I clearly stated that the declaration was for an economic boycott. Then you imply that Nazis did terrible things to jews in 1933. I looked at your link. Anti-jewish speeches and laws passed. Did any jew get killed? No. Did Gemany in 1933 do anything to the jews that other countries haven't done at other times? No.

www.savethemales.ca...

I couldn't care less about what D377MC might have said once. How about linking me to one of those pre-war mainstream articles talking about 6 million jewish deaths.

Hitler only became Chancellor in January 1933 and the mass killings were still to come. Nonetheless, by September 1933 jews were banned from all cultural activities and entertainment activities including literature, art, film and theatre. Has any other country done this ? I don't know, maybe in the middle ages or Tsarist Russia at some time. Is that any excuse ?

I am truly gob-smacked that there are still people around ready to defend Nazi treatment of the jews.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Riiiight... truth hurts, huh?

Shouldn't you be the one anwering this question, seethelight?

The truth must hurt so much, that you can't even begin to imagine it. The truth is that the OS is a lie, period. If it wasn't a lie, then there would be explanations that could be replicated for the destructions of the buildings, there would be video evidence of a 757 at the pentagon, those on the 9/11 commission wouldn't be writing books and giving soundbytes proclaiming the fabrication of the OS, Bin Laden's FBI profile would include the attacks of 9/11, explosive residue wouldn't have been found at ground zero, Rumsfeld wouldn't have said that 93 was shot down, Maj. Rick Gibney wouldn't have been awarded a medal for shooting it down, planes would fit in holes, parts would be recovered, holes that planes put in the ground would not be photographed 10 years before they were created, and most importantly you wouldn't have to avoid answering those questions about those fabrications because the truth would be self-evident.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

How come when other people goggle information , and use the NET you say it is bad investigation.

But you seem to do it all the time.

Google is a useful tool when you want information from a credible source that provides context as well as proper citations, ideally more than one.

Where the NET is abused is when the same unsubstantiated information is repeated endlessly but the original source is someone's pipe dream or wild speculation.

People who study and research are aware of the pitfalls of accepting the first thing that falls into their laps. Or selectively believing whatever conforms to their preformed opinion.

Real research involves knowing how to filter out highly subjective and false information .

Note with Truthers usually anything that conflicts, no matter how well documented, is conveniently dismissed as OS.

Sort of like playing poker where you just make up rules to fit the cards you are holding.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Please link me to mainstream articles about 6 million jews being killed, before the war.

Not that I want to get between in your discussion but The six million figure was actually introduced before WWII:

Full Image available here:

Above article was published in the October 31, 1919 edition of The American Hebrew

=================================================

and this in 1921, the New York Times which claimed that "6,000,000" jews in Russia were "facing extermination by massacre."
Source:query.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

So obviously you didn't bother to read his posts. I don't have the links to those articles. So if you are going to dismiss his references to them, then you must think he's lying. Is that what you're saying?

Yes the Nazis kicked jews out of public office, banking, law, judiciary, arts, etc. because those areas had been dominated by jews. Most of the banks were owned by jews (all but 2). Most of the lawyers and judges were jews. Most of the newspapers were controlled by jews. Sound familiar. Other countries did exactly the same thing and in fact went even further. An English King, who I think was Charles but I'm not sure, kicked ALL jews out of England because of their disproportionate influence over England. Cromwell accepted a huge bribe from Dutch jews to let the jews back in. The jews have also been kicked out of France, Spain and Portugal at one time or another. And before you accuse me of being anti-semitic, my recitation of historical facts doesn't make me anti-jewish. I'm anti-zionist as are lots of jews themselves including more than a few rabbis.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Beancounter72]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Thank you for those links. This discussion is getting away from the original point which is that zionists via the Mossad, whose motto is 'By deception shalt thou make war', are able and willing to use any means to further their political agenda including false flag operations, lies, intimidation of opposition via the accusation of anti-semitism, assassination, blackmail, etc. So the notion that Mossad was behind 9/11 is not that outrageous at all and there's plenty of circumstantial evidence to support it, for people who are willing to look for it and not automatically dismiss it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
The six million figure was actually introduced before WWII:

and this in 1921, the New York Times which claimed that "6,000,000" jews in Russia were "facing extermination by massacre."
Source:query.nytimes.com...

There were 6 Million Jews that faced massacre at the outset of the Revolution. In fact hundreds of thousands were eventually massacred, hundreds of thousand of children were orphaned.

A large percentage of the Jewish Russian population fled to neighbouring countries or immigrated to places like America to escape. An uncounted great number of Jews died along with millions of once Christians in the famines in Russia and Ukraine.

Is the point pushed here that the 6 Million number also being the number of Jews who died under the Nazis is some conspiracy? A number printed in an article many years before the Nazis even existed?

Is this a veiled attempt at denying the Holocaust numbers?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join