It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 800lb Gorillia, Isreal did 911 -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I can think of another interesting "Silent Beneficiary" out of this. Which nation has transformed from a virtual 3rd-world country into one of the strongest potential Superpowers since 9/11? Which country has transformed into one of the largest "Outsourcing" havens for countries that no longer feel the need to support local market growth and local produce?

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
"Many times, outright lies because in those cases someone has something to sell"

Yeah, those things which they need to sell are two unjust wars, an inflated military budget, loss of civil liberties and a bogus Homeland Security/Police State agenda.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Shadow herder...thanks for the FAA information... i didnt have time to to put it up i had to put my kids to bed.

So, yes it is on paper that the man in seat 9B, Daniel Lewin, was involved in shooting incident with the man in seat 10b, one of the "terrorists".

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The FAA report mentioned, if proved valid would probably leave American Airlines open to a massive lawsuit, for failures in security, if im not wrong...Thus this paper can NEVER be validated or American Airlines are gonna loose a whole lotta cash...

The inconsistencys surrounding the calls made by the attendants on flight 11
flight 11 emergency calls, Inconsistencies and questions, this is from pilots for 9/11 truth, if one doesnt want to believe World Net Daily.

How does a person confuse a pistol shot, which would have heard up and down the plane, in such an enclosed space, and a cut throat...

Why is there no screaming or sounds in Betty Ongs call..
Why all the time differences and discrepencies in the calls

[edit on 5-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Why was WTC 7 demolished the same day?

Why was Iraq attacked for having WMD? How was that related to 9/11? Why did the U.S. kill tens of thousands of Iraqi's? How was that relevant to the war on terror?

Why has Osama Bin Laden not been captured after 9 years? Why was it reported that Osama Bin Laden was flown in a private jet out of the U.S. after meeting with High Personnel of the government? (Look at Rigi Jundallah terror leader recently caught by Iran, he was meeting with high U.S. personnel, why?)

Why were a lot of Americans rights taken away under the Patriot Act and National Security?

Why is the economy of America falling? (two wars = failure of economy)

Why is all the evidence HIDDEN from the public? Why not just do a new investigation?

Why is the U.S. hell bent on listening to Israel who wants to commit genocide in Iran?

How did the WTC towers collapse from two planes? (makes no sense)

WHO IS THE ONE TAKING YOUR FREEDOM? Is it some person 3,000 miles away or the perpetrators who commit the act (Military & Bankers)?

The war on terror MAKES NO SENSE!

They are now even making the "Truther" movement the DOMESTIC TERROR GROUP because they don't want the REAL truth to ever get out. Why?

Who brought to you the Swine Flu vaccine hoax?

And on and on...

This is why 9/11 was DEFINITELY an inside job.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
we will never NEVER ever know what really went down on 9/11 . Even if the government admitted to it toady, we will still never known the truth..

this guy knows something though...he knows a prophecy...

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link. Spamming

[edit on 3/8/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Im wainting for WEED WHACKER to shout PROVE IT....
If Osama Bin Laden is responsable for 9/11 WHY ISNT IT ON HIS WANTED POSTER ISSUED BY THE FBI....FBI OSAMA BIN LADEN WANTED POSTER

BECAUSE THERES NO EVIDENCE.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

QUESTION: But how could Israel disable NORAD and disrupt American air defenses?

ANSWER: Ptech Software systems – computer control backdoor The computerized national-security systems that should have automatically scrambled jets in the event of a national emergency like 9/11 were running on Ptech software. Michael S. Goff, Ptech’s Jewish marketing manager, also worked for Israeli database company Guardium (whose director is Israeli Jew Amit Yoran). Guardium has all the characteristics of a Mossad front company. …and the MITRE corporation (computer software) MITRE is a major defense contracting organization headed by former Director of Central Intelligence — and Jew — James Schlesinger. Ptech and the MITRE corporation shared and office in the basement of the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) during the two years prior to 9/11, where they worked on “inter-operability issues” between the FAA, NORAD and the US Air Force. Ptech and the MITRE software was installed on the computer systems of most U.S. government agencies, including the armed forces. Precision guided plane anyone? Radio control The first plane to strike the north tower hit the computer room of the Jewish-owned Kroll Associates (Managing Director, Jerome M. Hauer), the same company made responsible for building security after the 1993 WTC bomb attack.
Source
So if they could come in through the backdoor and shut down NORAD's defenses, could they still be inside holding the country hostage with their fingers on our triggers?

[edit on

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Either 1 of 2 scenarios (or a combination of both, which would be scary) exist within most modern governments: First scenario, they're all idiots. Scenario two, they're conniving, cunning, clever, calculating, constricting, contriving, criminals, who want to mute, misinform, misguide, mire, maim, molder, and murder you and yours.

.::9/11::.
- Scenario 1 -
With the first proposed scenario in relation to 9/11 at the very least you could say they're incompetent and ill-informed or perhaps they were arrogant and didn't bother listening to the warnings other agencies and governments were feeding us. The bureaucratic system failed us, they dropped the ball and "terrorist" somehow infiltrated the supposed strongest military power in the world. The powers in charge of all these organizations were so confused that they couldn't act, at least not in a timely manner befitting the standards we were promised and force fed as Americans. In relation to 9/11, with the first scenario (we'll call this the 'idiot scenario') they're guilty, but not of treason, just of being incompetent and completely unfit to lead the worlds most advanced military industrial complex... basically, they're the Barney Fifes of the world, screaming, "WHAT DO WE DO, ANDY?!" in typical Don Knotts fashion.

- Scenario 2 -
Scenario deux (we'll call this the 'evil scenario') is probably what you've seen a thousands times over; the general preached and often accepted '9/11 truth movement' interpretation of what happened. If you want details browse around the 9/11 section, I'm just going to give a brief synopsis in relation to the 'evil scenario' I've proposed. Regardless of what you believe to be true of 9/11, theres a wealth of documentation pointing to a large portion of our leaders fitting somewhat into this mold. So 9/11... basically our leaders, for whatever reason, whether it be greed, power, control, oil, blood, fear, patriotism, etc. demolished 3 of the WTC buildings, destroyed the pentagon, "shot down" an "airliner", killed over 3,000 people and denied health care coverage to many first responders. The evidence points a lot of people into this direction, and understandably so. With the evil scenario, our leaders are well... evil. They want to control every aspect of your life like an Orwellian society and 9/11 was just the catalyst. It allowed them to start the ebbing of your liberties, implement unconstitutional legislation in the name of security, and further increase the power and size of the American (and soon to be international) military industrial complex. In this scenario, our leaders give Stalin, Mao Tse-tung, Polpot, even Hitler a run for their money. Many equate this to the burning of the Reichstag, and fear a police state is coming with a future resembling that of Alan Moore's England in the V For Vendetta comic series.

The first scenario is my interpretation of the official story, it is a generalization and I'm not going in depth for the sake of brevity, however if you believe the official story this is essentially what you have in power: Idiots. That alone should warrant change and inspire people to strive for some common sense, accountability, and restructuring of certain government organizations.

Scenario two is a generalized view on the 9/11 truth interpretation of events. If this is your belief (or something similar to it) then you should act in response to the treasonous acts perpetrated by our leaders. You should be calling for indictments, criminal investigations, and the heads of all who betrayed the American people.

The point of this is to show you that in either belief set the solution is going to come from you. You're not responsible for what happened on that day, but you are responsible for making sure it doesn't happen again, whether it be from ignorance and idiocy or power hungry leaders infected by greed and corruption.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well, I dont believe the OS for a moment, but I dont see any evidence of the Mossad here. The claims about the "high fivers" being Mossad agents are completely unsubstantiated, however, if they were & did have a camera set up well before the attack, do we know how long before? They could have been staking the place out for days. I've read that Israel did warn the USA that an attack was imminent. Being spectacularly right & understanding what the consequences would be might be enough for some whooping: in poor taste, but possible.
As to the various jews in the upper echelons of US business & govt...
I'll bet that if we searched the boards of major US food producers, transportation providers & medical research labs, we would also find quite a few jews. Some of them would be dual citizens. Some of those would have highly placed friends in Israel. What does it mean? Its obvious: the Mossad create E.coli outbreaks!
A marketing manager? Really? ROFL!
I suspect there may well be a conspiracy involved tho. No world domination plan, just a bit of old fashioned nepotism.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I dont think isreal had a part in 9/11,

however... AlCIAduh... had its hands all over it!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Ya if I were a Jew,I'd sure want a real investigation to clear the name of my beloved Fatherland of these scurillous slanders.With actual lie detectors,because after all,the truth will clear the name of the Zionist good guys,right?

And the strafing of the survivors of the USS Liberty?Machine gunning hapless US service personnel who were in the drink,burning to death from the fuel spilled?That was friendly fire,our friends,yay!!NEVER FORGET

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
and we got to keep a close eye on Brittania as well, after all they are the reason we have such hard choices to make... we have been Double Crossed just like their flag says.

Like we didn't follow you into 2 wars because you asked for our backing!

BTW, there are 3 crosses on the union flag.

This whole thread is BS and completely bigotted, and I don't actually believe the official story!!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious that the Israeli intelligence agency played a role in 9/11. Whether it was planning, or funding, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Their motives are obviously clear to most of us, but could it run deeper then "getting the US involved in wars in the Middle East?" I think it's possible. I don't know enough about Israeli politics then/now to make a hypothesis though.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Mods. I hope I am not off topic as the information is related to subject of the thread and mentioned by user Chadwickus on his post.

reply to post by Chadwickus

I have posted my analysis of mikesinghs thread on ATS Issue Thread here, so Mods and Admin can review their Hoax procedure. As in my opinion only 1 claim proven as incorrect/hoax may be too hard in declaring whole thread as hoax.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

amazing how no matter where anyone goes there is someone saying the same.... "you only see what you want to see" line!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
It's so obvious who did 9/11: MOSSAD, CIA and MI5, all run by the Zionists.

The only one to gain something out of 9/11 is the Zionists. They managed to start a global religious conflict in order to pave the way for their "leader" (known to us as the Antichrist).

The Zionist agents probably trained the hijackers. The Zionists in high places run the operation that day, and they prepared the military exercise that rendered the us air defense incapable or responding on that morning.

Hundreds of millions of dollars went into preparing this operation. Cheney announced the missing money one day before 9/11, because he knew what was going to happen. But it was too late.

The MOSSAD has infiltrated many extremist groups in the middle east and in 3rd world countries. The poor muslims think they get orders from Al Qaida, where in reality they get their orders from MOSSAD.

Remember, that they operate "by way of deception".

(please don't respond to this post with racist or antisemitic accusations; I am not blaming the Jews as a race, I am blaming part of the Jews that want to take over the world because they think they are superior and God's chosen people).

This post is complete and utter cobblers from beginning to end but it has been given stars ! No wonder the "truth" movement isn't taken seriously.

Care to back up your assertion that the CIA and MI5 in 2001 were under the direction of "Zionists".

You obviously don't even know that MI5 only has responsibilities within UK and that MI6 deals with overseas intelligence matters.

Have you actually looked at all at the history behind Rumsfeld's speech about defence funds not properly accounted for ?

And yes, I do think you are antisemitic. Just one of those who says I am really just anti-Zionist and thinks that makes their prejudice ok.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Ahhhh yessss..but -

looking is not seeing
hearing is not listening
touching is not feeling

And that is precisely what the powers that be who perpertrated this act rely on....that the average Joe on the street doesnt do any of the sbove.

He looks but doesnt see, he hears but doesnt listen, he touches but doesnt feel.

We need to do ALL the above to understand what really happened on 9/11.
Its something so big, so immense, that if we are unable to use our five senses and REALLY understand what came to pass that day, we will never have the truth, we will never have the answers and the guilty ones will continue to walk the land as free men.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I'm sorry you don't know what's going on in Washington.
And go dig up Micheal Jackson, he will tell you how the Jews are running the Music biz in America.
Or ask someone who made it in the biz, and ask them.

I am sorry that you are blinded by your hate for Jews and Israel. The fact you elude to a pedophile speaks highly of you. I have post facts here, yet you goof balls ignore it... So the problem is not me the problem is you...

I believe the US government allowed 9-11 to happen on the hopes it would allow a war. Maybe not Bush or Cheney but rogue elements with-in the CIA, maybe the Mossad know beforehand and warned the US government, maybe they didn’t that doesn’t concern me what concerns me is before 9-11, The Bush Administration had knowledge that Al-Qaida was planning an attack using Airplanes as missiles. They fact that they did nothing is the conspiracy itself... They allowed it to happen to get there wars in Iraq, there pipeline in Afghanistan.

For the government to, to pull off a 9-11 style attack is next to impossible. People involved in the planning or the coordination, Unless they were killed, would have that weigh on their heads, Low level employees would have seen things to arouse suspicion... You really have to use common sense on this one, They knew it was going to go down, they let it happen for whatever reason. That is what you truthers should be keeping an eye, that’s what you should be pumping your fist about, not some fake weak argument of CIA-MOSSAD-FEDERAL GOVERNMENT attack. BUT the LIES they have spread.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

well, Brittania really never lost the Revolutionary war. King George funnelled sterling through france to lend to Benjamin Franklin so that we can fight the British. King Georges troops were well armed and well taken care of... and they kept kicking our ass month after month... the revolution was the british had planned, we America (13 different countries did not act as one) It was a well thought out plan to make us join or die, to form a single government. The average American did not want war with England, England insisted on this war... and to ensure America's Victory he kept sending his troops into battle with less and less ability to win. when benedict arnold as a british soilder who whacked the Brits, and later in the war when he did not get his just due, he changed sides back under cornwallace. all of our founding fathers were concerned especially a gentalman named Thomas Jefferson, his job was to form this new government and since he dispised the british crown, he sabatoged King Georges Plan. and America was Born... Since at the time America had a wilderness that could also be captured using this newly formed government to lay claim to the unexplorered lands. King George decided to give us freedom until such time the continenant could be pulled back under the rule of the crown. since 1870 - our government has been reducing the rights and freedoms of its citizens to bring the USA back into the Kingdom. but we the people -- say absolutely NOT.
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

at least this is my take on what happend. in brief... the british are not americas friend... the british people are the friend of the american people and vice versa... but our governments work against us both for this unknown destiny.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join