It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 800lb Gorillia, Isreal did 911 -

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Why does every thread of this nature sound like this?

Der Jude ist ein gefährliches und progressives Übel.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

DuH I looked at that for a heck of a long time and I heard nothing.
ATS rules ENGLISH

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Literal translation:

"The Jew is a dangerous and progressive evil"

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
how does israel have a stranglehold on america. by even mentioning a hint of anti-semitism or a non-pro israel stance on a politician effectively derails that politicians chance of holding any office in america. even criticizing israel in the wrong tone, i.e. meaning what your saying, is political suicide. no nation on earth has that much effect over anothers politicians as israel has on americas. thats why barack obama flew over to israel, put on a yamaka and was made sure to be photographed praying to God at the wailing wall.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
When did this change in to a holocaust denial thread ?

Im offended if it did

Just looking at the last few threads that seems the tone here - as a European this is very offensive

please say that's not the case

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Literal translation:

"The Jew is a dangerous and progressive evil"

That's pretty heavy what do you think brought him to that conclusion?
Anti-Semitism? Crap if their were any Jews around they would probably want Mossad to assassinate him.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
When did this change in to a holocaust denial thread ?

Im offended if it did

Just looking at the last few threads that seems the tone here - as a European this is very offensive

please say that's not the case

Not the case . You are missing MSN news.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
An exhaustive analysis of the "Jews did 9/11 phenomenon here is pdf format. Excerpt of the "Mossad done it" section

www.adl.org/anti_semitism/9-11conspiracytheories.pdf

Conspiracy Theories 'Proving' Israelis/Jews Planned the Attacks

Blaming the Mossad for the attacks

The biggest "villain" in anti-Semitic 9/11 conspiracy theories is the Mossad, Israel’s intelligence agency. Its reputation for professionalism and effectiveness is turned against it by 9/11 conspiracy theorists, who argue that it had to have known about an operation like the terrorist attacks in advance. At the same time, the Mossad is represented as the only organization with the ability to carry out such devastating acts.

This perverse respect for the Mossad derives in part from anti-Semitic notions that only Jews alone are sufficiently cunning, resourceful, and wicked to have carried out the 9/11 attacks and blamed them on their enemies. The implication is that "the Jews" are behind the attacks since the Mossad works on behalf of the "Jewish State," and is run by Jews.

Of course, the Mossad not only had to have the ability to orchestrate the 9/11 attacks, it had to have the motivation. To stress the point that Israel and Jews had not only the cunning but also the desire to carry out the 9/11 attacks, a number of far-right publications quoted an editorial from the Saudi newspaper, Okaz, which claimed that the "main purpose of the conspiracy is to undermine ties between Arabs and Muslims…and to turn the Muslim and Christian civilizations against each other and incite hatred between their adherents." By trying to weaken the bonds between Muslims and Arabs, and by undermining Christian civilization, turning it against Islam so that the two will destroy each other, the Jews were allegedly plotting to gain total power over the world.

Conspiracy-oriented material also pointed to previous "treacherous" acts allegedly carried out by Israel as proof that the country has a history of clandestine terrorist operations against the U.S., and that its alleged actions on 9/11 were nothing new. The example cited most often is the 1967 attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, an American naval vessel that Israel mistakenly targeted in the Six Days War. Over 30 American servicemen stationed on the ship were killed in what official inquiries determined was a tragic accident.

Many conspiracists focus on the alleged brutality of the Mossad in carrying out secret plots to benefit Israel and the Jews. In his newsletter, David Duke asserted to his followers that the Mossad is "the most ruthless terrorist organization in the entire world." He added that the Mossad prides itself on "infiltrating every sizable militant Palestinian and Arabic organization on earth" and therefore it was likely that it had infiltrated the Al Qaeda network and knew about the 9/11 attacks in advance.

Duke and other far-right conspiracy theorists pointed to an article that appeared in The Washington Times the day before the attacks. The article reported on a study done by the Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) that assessed the problems an international peacekeeping force would face if the U.N. authorized such a force after Israelis and the Palestinians reached a peace agreement. According to the article, the SAMS report characterized the Mossad as: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has the capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act." For many conspiracists, this article was a premonition of the events of September 11, and confirmation of the Mossad’s role in them.

A number of 9/11 conspiracy theoriests use statements made by people with an alleged former association with the intelligence community, the implication being that they, by virtue of their knowledge of undercover operations, would know who was behind the attacks. In every case, these "experts" asserted that the Mossad was the likely perpetrator because it was Israel that would benefit from an anti-Arab, anti-Muslim backlash in the U.S. A number of anti-Semitic publications and Web sites quoted Andreas von Bulow, identified as a former member of the German parliament who served on a commission overseeing three branches of the German secret service, as saying to a reporter that the Mossad carried out the 9/11 attacks "to turn public opinion against the Arabs and boost military and security spending." The Arab media also joined the chorus of voices blaming the Mossad. Amin Hweidi, the ex-chief of the Egyptian Intelligence Service, said in an article in the Syrian Times, that

"he did not rule out an Israeli role in the US bombings…because Israel is the only beneficiary of all what [sic] has taken place." A columnist in an Egyptian newspaper focused on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as Israel’s motivation, claiming that the Mossad might be involved as part of "an attempt to shift attention from greater Israeli atrocities in the Palestinian territories."

Another Egyptian reporter for El-Osboa (The Week) made similar remarks when interviewing Nihad Awad, the executive director of the Arab-American organization, CAIR (Council on American- Islamic Relations) in June 2002. According to The Weekly Standard, the reporter, Sanaa Al Said, said, "My belief is that the beneficiary is behind the attack and the biggest beneficiary of the September 11th event is certainly Israel, as it took advantage of it in a wide scale." Awad replied that "there are theories leading in this direction." He also claimed to have had a discussion with President George W. Bush about the improbability of Muslims carrying out these attacks. Awad reportedly stated that "Bush said, ‘This means that if those that carried out the attack were Arabs, then non-Arabs and non-Muslims could be behind them.'"

According to The Weekly Standard, the White House "denied the content of this conversation." Some conspiracists concede that while Muslims may have carried out the 9/11 attacks, in actuality they were working — knowingly or unknowingly — for the Mossad. The American Free Press and another anti-Semitic, far-right publication, the Free American News magazine, admitted that "Muslim extremists" hijacked the planes that rammed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon but claimed that they were actually trained by the Mossad.

"The truth is that Muslim extremists have proven useful (if often unwitting) tools in advancing Israel’s own geopolitical agenda,"

wrote Michael Collins Piper in the American Free Press. In a later article, Piper claimed that "these hijackers could well have been Israeli-sponsored fundamentalist Jewish fanatics (posing as ‘bin Laden Arabs’) hoping to instigate an all-out U.S. war against the Arab world." Some conspiracy theorists contend that the U.S. government was complicit with Israel in the attacks while others, by contrast, said that Israel betrayed the U.S. government for its own purposes. In an article reprinted in Free American Newsmagazine, General Hameed Gul, identified as the former head of the Pakistani intelligence agency, explained that "the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks…were perpetrated by renegade U.S. Air Force elements working in conjunction with Mossad."

The Free American also presented other elaborate conspiracy theories involving a 9/11 plot by Israeli and American agents. One contributor, for instance, speculated that the Mossad and the CIA were involved in the "Afghan-opium-derived" heroin trade in order to protect "the multi-trillion-dollar money-laundered deposits backing the global investments of American and British merchant banks." In other words, the attacks provided a pretext for an American overthrow of the Taliban, which gave the U.S. control of the country's opium production.

This contributor also reported that the FBI offices at the World Trade Center needed to be destroyed because evidence of the attempts by Russian and Kazakh mafias to establish pipelines in Central Asia, and of the plans of powerful American financial figures and institutions (all Jewish) to fix gold prices, was stored there.

Other conspiracy theorists claim the U.S. government wanted the attacks to happen so that it could wage a war against its enemies in the Middle East, enemies it shared with Israel. As one writer for the anti-government Militia of Montana newsletter, Taking Aim, argued, "the attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center Towers were carried out for the purpose of preparing the American people to accept a major military action in the middle east [sic] in conjunction with Israel."

[edit on 5-3-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You know...how about once and for all we remove nationality, religion and race from the 9/11 investigation? Nobody gives a rat's aZZ about the perpetrators' background. Any investigator worth his salt will never be sidetracked by such diversionary methods.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Why are you all of a sudden in agreement with the Mossad did it?
I thought you always defended Israel's aggression.
Did you press the wrong button?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Sigismundus

It doesnt make sense, why would Mosad agents be cheering an attack on America? Considering we are the Benefactor, thats the one thing that never makes any sense you dont bite the hand that feeds you. It just doesnt make sense from a tactical or Miltary standpoint. So why would Israel plan the attack or do it? I am still baffled on why people think they would do it...

I could elaborate and give you a long-winded likely scenario that would involve pulling your allies into a fight you had (or would have), by smacking them on the back of the head and claiming your enemy did it when they turn around...but to be honest Netanyahu says it best to the N.Y. Times when asked about what he thought of the attack on 9/11 and explains why it was "good":

Asked tonight what the attack meant for relations between the United States and Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, the former prime minister, replied, "It's very good." Then he edited himself: "Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy." He predicted that the attack would "strengthen the bond between our two peoples, because we've experienced terror over so many decades, but the United States has now experienced a massive hemorrhaging of terror."

*my bolds

The concept isn't new, and at one point even some members of the U.S. government toyed with the idea of attacking U.S. citizens and blaming the enemy to draw up sympathy for their anti-communist cause (please see: Operation Northwoods). I bet it wasn't the first or last.

Get it now?

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I think what was meant was that they were cheering because the were happy the operation was a success.

I don't believe this to be the case.

The main reason for this is that all the calls taken by the New Jersey dispatchers from the witnesses stated that suspicious "middle-eastern/Palestinian men" whom were "...dressed like an Arab" in "...those sheikh uniform(s)" were dancing, videotaping and celebrating the attack.

No one said "Israeli" at all.
For a good reason, too.

I don't believe they intended to BE caught, much less identified and likely jailed.

If Mossad was involved, then in the scenario I envision, the men merely wanted to reinforce the notion that Arabs/Palestinians were behind this attack and enrage the citizens of their ally nation to a point where when the pawns in political office set forth with an agenda to eliminate certain threats to Israel they would practically have unwavering support.

They dressed in a way as to politically frame the situation and they WANTED witnesses to call in what they saw. This would be what is known as a "dog and pony show". I would believe that they would even have their people call in to the dispatchers and drop certain key words like "Palestinian" for example.

I don't believe that if they were Mossad agents or some sort of affiliate, they were there dressed as Arabs just to celebrate a victory for Israel. No need to do it in public at all. No need to video-tape the damage from that position. No need for any of these sort of bizarre behaviors at all.

No, no, it was to help reinforce an idea and to push an agenda through the media and word-of-mouth.

In theory of course.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Look it up, if you don't believe me. Amazing, odd chaotic thningsoccur in intense crashes.

Yes...its true but.....

'The passport was recovered by NYPD detective Yuk. H. Chin, from a male passerby in a business suit about 30 years old.
The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC2. The tower collapsed shortly afterwwards. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11...'.
9/11 COMMISION STATEMENTS

An unknown passerby who doesnt wait to give his name, hands a passport to a NYPD officer...OF ALL THE PASSPORTS OR ARTIFACTS TO FIND ON THE STREET IT JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE THE PASSPORT OF ONE OF THE TERRORISTS....

That dog just dont hunt..as governor Earl Long once said..

[edit on 6-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
In all my time living I always thought Isreal was NOT kosher

I still stand upon my opinion, Why does the united states kiss israel's behind too?

Do you know we send them billions every year...Wth?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
According to German newspapers, the Mossad gives the CIA a list of 19 terrorists living in the US and say that they appear to be planning to carry out an attack in the near future.

Four names on the list are known, and these four will be 9/11 hijackers: Nawaf Alhazmi, Khalid Almihdhar, Marwan Alshehhi, and Mohamed Atta.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The American intelligence agency, the CIA, could have prevented the 11 September attacks if it were not for systematic failures, according to the German newspaper Die Zeit.

The paper has uncovered details of a major Israeli spy ring involving some a 120 agents for the intelligence service Mossad operating across America and some masquerading as arts students.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't call it a hoax.Look at the amount of evidence that Israel did it!I don't think this is a conspiracy theory more like a conspiracy fact!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by thatredpill
be careful in assigning blame found in all, to just a few, and stop assuming that some may always be held blameless in every circumstance.

I think there's been miscommunication and I'll accept some of the responsibility. No one says there was a specific Jewish massacre in Russia, it was an alarmist fear mentioned in a 1921 article. As I tried to point out, we have the benefit of hindsight on historical events of the last century, but things look very different when you're there in time and place. There were something like 6 Million Jews in Russia back then, they did feel threatened. In the end something like 10 Million did die in subsequent famines. The vat majority Eastern Orthodox or Catholics in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus. How much of this was attributable to the radical change to Communism is a question for which there is no definitive answer.

Sorry if I overreacted to what you had to say.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by mmiichael]

No apology needed for any honest response, but to ask how much was attributable to communism as far as famine, pretty much every single death is the answer. Communism was about support of the cities by the rurals. Forced collectivisation by the soviets and intentional starvation of nationalist areas was the cause, and possession of food, pets or animals was punishable by death. Of the information I have on the famines, I don't get any information that shtetls were involved, pretty much the regions involved were those that rejected forced collectivisation. I fairly tire of victimization game played by those that had, by comparison, proportionally little of the actual mass terror fall upon them. In a more primitive world of a century or two ago, outsiders who attempted to maintain their separate identity were routinely fallen upon, not just one group. Victimisation of the outsider is not the province of any one people, and the avoidance of this consequence was what lead most to sacrifice to maintain a physical nation as opposed to settleing for a virtual one.
Do I have a point? Yes. Am I off topic? No. My point is roundabout but still valid, There are good reasons and good history that those that share an overiding group identity over centuries and across continents other than that of their 'hosts' are likely to do whatever it takes to preserve such separate identity for their own agendas, primary is that of survival of the identity of the group choosing not to assimilate. perhaps that we no longer have Visigoths complaining about their treatment at the hand of the Franks means we can move on as a planet. When and how did it come to the point when those associated with a totally different state and culture get a universal pass in the US for their behavior based on events in another time and by other entities, in spite of recent history of de facto subversion on behalf of outside masters?. Likely we'll never know all or even any of the details but to trust ANY other countries secret intelligence agency out of hand and assume only benign actions when there is plausible concern for less than benign motivation is the best was to turn even traditional friends, (such as there can be among competitors for resources and wealth) into something far more sinister and disappointing. Why do some foreign agents always seem to be ignored or assumed to have some kind of entitlement to function within the borders of the US when there is no such reciprocity even when in international waters??

[edit on 6-3-2010 by thatredpill]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
CIA = MOSSAD = AL CIADA = TALIBAN = SSDA Same S*&^ Different Acronym.
They all came from the same place, trained, funded, armed, and directed by the same people. The true masks they wear are their ethnicity and creeds.
Boiled down, it has not one tiny litlle iota of being about God or Allah, or Muslim, Jew, Christian. It's about money, power, control. There's no money to be made off a peaceful and happy middle-east.
No money to be made if the Allied War Machine is not deployed and using up munitions and supplies.
The only way to sell war, is to sell hate. And hate can only be sold if there are peoples with different ways of life and religions. Can't hate the guy you go to temple with and play dominos with, but you can hate the guy who calls your temple a haven of evil. You heard he said that from a newspaper article or special bulletin on world news. Otherwise, you would never have known he felt that way about you.
The 2nd story you read or heard on the news was that your country was dropping bombs on that guys village. You silently said to yourself "serves them right for calling me evil".
The game plays on.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Asked tonight what the attack meant for relations between the United States and Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, the former prime minister, replied, "It's very good." Then he edited himself:"Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy."

Many people are overlooking the context of this statement. Firstly, his response of "very good" is not that America had suffered an attack, but that relations between USA and Israel would be strengthened by what had taken place. Secondly, During the 9/11 attacks Israel was dealing with the effects of a 2nd Palestinian Uprising. Israel was experiencing suicide bombings against its citizens across the country. So if your country was being bombarded with suicide attacks and you just learned that your ally had been affected by a terrorist attack, what would be your response?

Even if evidence suggests that Mossad was involved, it is important to remember that the average Israeli citizen and most Government employees would have been unaware of what was to take place. Let's not forget that elements within Israel (and other countries) did warn the USA that there was a possible terrorist attack on the horizon in the weeks before. Let's also not forget that Israel - along with most countries around the world - mourned those that died in the attacks. Sympathy and solidarity was extended towards the USA by most countries including Israeli citizens. There were even moments of silence to respect those that died.

[edit on 6/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

So as you read these threads you think Natanyahoo still thinks Americans are more enamored with Israel since 911?
Any source for your statement above?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi Dark Ghost

It seems that the Five Dancing & Hi-Five'ng Yisra'eli's also thought the BOMBING of the WTC on 11 Sept 2001 was also VERY GOOD NEWS - and would agree with the vicious statements of Nuttin'Honey when he could not help but supress a grin announcing to the US Press that day 'To-day we are ALL Yisra'elis !!"

[Which is VERY curious for a person who privately considers the Goyim of the world to be nothing more than idolatrous 'dumb oxen and sheep'.] !!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join