It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 800lb Gorillia, Isreal did 911 -

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

shadowherder said, "Is there any evidence that shows Israel had no involvement? Nope. "

So if I am arrested & charged with murder, and there is no evidence that I WASN'T involved, it must mean that I AM involved?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vicen

shadowherder said, "Is there any evidence that shows Israel had no involvement? Nope. "

So if I am arrested & charged with murder, and there is no evidence that I WASN'T involved, it must mean that I AM involved?

Here is the deal vicen. The American people haven't had their day in court about these matters. That is why there are so many Americans trying to get that day in court, while there are so many Zionists trying to prevent that day. Pretty obvious is it not?
So if you are involved with the cowardly killings of my country men and women we will put you in Gitmo or one like that other busted torture camp in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
So as you read these threads you think Natanyahoo still thinks Americans are more enamored with Israel since 911?
Any source for your statement above?

Perhaps I should have indicated that I was using the text in an above poster's reply. (The quote I was referencing was mentioned above in this reply www.abovetopsecret.com...). The rest of my text is my own opinion about why he responded in the manner he did.

I don't know any more than you do if Netanyahu did or did not have prior knowledge of the attack. I just wanted to put what he said into context. I don't believe his words indicate that he knew the attack was coming or that he was glad America had suffered a terrorist attack. He was responding to a question about how this attack would affect relations between the two countries.

The point I am also trying to put forth is that it is unreasonable to lump normal citizens of a country together with Government factions that carry out misdeeds in the name of that country. Threads like these regularly attract replies from certain members that encourage this idea. Should I hate and demonise all Pakistanis because the ISI (Pakistani intelligence agency) has taken part in some undesirable behaviour?

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Please...Pleaseeeeeeeee...let's not forget the folks here in the U.S. that are just as guilty for 911!! Bush & Cheney...( & all their white house friends (not all white house personal...) NIST, Larry Silverstein...etc..etc.. were they involved along with Israel? I think so... the U.S. has been the only backer for Israel bull# overseas and the way they want to go after Iran.... they're all involved!!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
reply to post by Alfie1

you could have not socially engineered a better plan to bring Isreal into being that the script we call WWII.

The suffering of the jewish people in WWII was certainly a post-war spur to the creation of the state of Israel.

However, none of the participants had that unintended consequence in view. Did Hitler invade Poland, most of western Europe and the Soviet Union hoping that a jewish state would emerge when the mayhem was over ? Did the Japanese attack Pearl Harbour and Singapore with that in mind ?

Well, I guess you think the government is all screwed up because it hires inferior contractors... and that is how we end up with 500$ hammers... NO.. how we end up with 500$ hammers is to cover the missing stuff. the books have to balance.. and if they dont .. well they never do balance ..
they are just book keeping entries to make sure the balance sheet stays on zero.
and the last time I looked at a mil spec. it was clear, crystal clear. and not a single question remained un answered. knowing if it did not pass mil-spec. the whole order would be cancelled. so, to answer your question without answering it. the government does not guess

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Read this Book - 9/11 Synthetic Terror by Webster Griffin Tarpley

One merely needs to look at the history of ISRAEL in the western world, and it's founders and financiers are none other than the owners of the world's central banks, as well as the Bank of England as well as the US Federal Reserve Bank, and it is none other than the Rothschilds in order to understand the motivation behind Israel and 911.

Its all about money and where there is OIL there is MONEY.
Thats exactly why we haven't threatened to attack North Korea for their NUKES, because they haven't any OIL !!

The Israeli's political control over the United States stems from the Zionist ownership of the US FED who control all of the MONEY.
The Fed lends money that it prints to the US government for interest. The IRS collects the tax revenues as the interest payments from the AMERICAN people.
IT is the Biggest PONZI SCAM going.

The Zionist (Rothschilds) retaking ownership of Iran's central bank, and the closing down of the Iranians oil exchange is the ultimate goal here.

That is what ISRAEL had to gain to attack America. It isn't merely ISRAEL, but their owners. The Banking Cartel who are behind ALL of this.

They have historically staged false flag attacks against US interests(Lavon Affair, USS LIberty, USS Cole) and use our sons and daughters to fight their wars against their enemies, the MUSLIMS for the financial gain of the owners whom are the banking cartel.

And as to why MOSSAD agents would be publicly seen celebrating the attacks on 911 ?
One hint here, is the attire in which they had donned for this public spectacle. It wasn't suits and ties but none other than ARAB attire !

Which makes it fairly obvious as to their motives, which was to convince observers of the celebratory act that ARABS were responsible for the attacks....

Just perhaps ??

On a further note and as far as the American Front:

Lets for example look at two Zionist legislative bills currently seeking approval in the House and Senate.

1.)
Lieberman/McCain - have introduced a new detention policy bill in response to the Christmas Day underwear bomber. This is actually of means of incarcerating and silencing all of those TRUTHERS who speak out against the Original 9/11 Story.

2.)
Schumer's - Biometric National ID Bill

BEHIND THE FACADE of a new Immigration Bill to prevent employers from hiring illegal immigrants, Zionist Jew, Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY), is pushing a National “biometric” ID Card that all American workers will be required to carry on their person.

I have pointed this out previously, that this is part of the same control that the Palestinians have been subjected to under Israeli rule. They are all issued ID's in order to travel. And face arrest if their documents are not current and correct.

Mark my words people , for We as Americans are not too far behind.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't understand why Mike Singh's thread wound up in the [HOAX] forum.

That said, simply to say that "the Zionists did it" seems a little crude. While it's obvious that many Zionists were involved, I've not seen enough evidence to convince me that all the Jews involved were Zionists, although some were for sure.

Mossad was involved. But then so was ISI - the Pakistani intelligence agency - and there were plenty of people within the US who had peripheral roles - arranging visas for the hijackers and so on. I'm not certain of anything, but I do suspect that, for example, Porter Goss was one of the key people. And, from the OP's source:

QUESTION: Who could possibly remote control planes into the towers?

ANSWER: Dov Zakheim

Dov Zakheim’s System Planning Corporation System Planning Corporation (SPC) specializes in remote airplane control technology.

SPC provides flight-termination systems and command-transmitter systems — exactly the kind of technologies that would allow planes to be taken over and flown by remote control should the pilots be incapacitated or the plane hijacked.

On the other hand, there were so many people from Raytheon on the flights, one immediately suspects some kind of housecleaning going on. And Global Hawk tech is definitely a system that you'd look at if you wanted to remote-fly the planes.

The original PNAC document was written by a group composed mostly of overt, Jewish Zionists. It's possible that Israel played a major part in the op... but you can't just blame the whole thing on "the Joos".

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join