It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 800lb Gorillia, Isreal did 911 -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Sean I will take a look at the video, And I will not deny a Pro-Israel mentality in the US. I see it from this prospective, America is largely a Christian nation, (people that is) And many Americans see this nation as being founded on a Judeo-Christian principles. They also see Israel as the underdog surrounded by hostile Muslim nations who wish to see Israel destroyed.

So I subscribe to this way of thinking, Now I am well aware the Mossad spy on America. Just like every nation on there does it, We do the same... It’s a vindictive world.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

reply to post by Sigismundus

The fact these Jews are allowed dual citizenship, which is illegal for anyone else.
Why do the Jews control the media in America ?

All of the Government's of the world are corrupt, Da.

Your assumption is wrong A lot of Americans hold duel citizenship, did you research this yourself or did someone else tell you it?

www.richw.org...
www.embusa.es...
www.usimmigrationsupport.org...

So you may or may not know it but you are spreading lies, so if you are knowingly or unknowingly spread one lie what else are you lying about...

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are spreading someone else’s lie's that have been told to you as the truth. So I must ask you to stop the spreading of lies and ignorance.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by andy1972
And then again..theres the fact that DANIEL LEWIN, a mossad agent, was suspiciosly on flight 11, where apparantly one of the passengers was SHOT..

Daniel Lewin was shot with a magic bullet shooting box cutter.
Which one was it, they had boxcutters or a gun, they had mace but nobody was sure of that]

Betty ong originally said that a man in seat 9B, Lewins seat, started the hijack by opening fire with a pistol, that changed to Lewin being shot in the head and later slashed his throat.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yet there is really no proof, It still does not make sense, if Israel was attacked from a foreign army that is far greater then it America would respond.

In reality there are American Troops stationed in Israel for such a purpose, as well as American military hardware, in nearby countires that would be used in the event of a war that looks like Israel would not win.

www.jweekly.com...

In 1952 such a treaty was signed.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Zionism is more evil that people can comprehend.

guess who put the US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Israel

they need the US to accomplish a one world government for their messiah, the Antichrist who they hope will rule the world from Jerusalem... now Iran stand in their way...

That is easily one of the most profoundly ignorant posts I have read in ages and wrong so many layers I don't even know where to start.

I can only hope you were being sarcastic.

[edit on 3/4/2010 by iMacFanatic]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

DR
Mike and I used to go round and round once in awhile. He was always a straight shooter and told it his way. I had posted in that thread. I was really quite shocked that he started it. Didn't seem like his bag at the time and it was a powerful Op. I had missed him and did the check on him 3 month ago or so. Then I though of others that were active in these type threads. I did some more checking and have found many 911 folks dropped out but not be banned, I think mike still lurks. I know others do too. Did anyone see any mod scuffle or anything when checking mikes' last posts? He had a pile of fans here. I always thought it quite strange.He proved there was water on the moon way before NASA.
BTW how does your avatar like the title of the thread?
Donny

I missed your post on page two.
When I looked a while ago I don't think it had been trashed at that time.
Humm. think I will check it out a little tomorrow.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
To answer the question...its as likely a theory as any but when it comes to things like this I apply an Occams' razor sort of approach.

While I have serious reservations about the official story; I think more than anything what they are hiding is not some grand conspiracy to hide their crimes...but rather their in incompetence in protecting us.

The biggest argument against a grand conspiracy of whether the US or Israeli government is the number of people who would have had to be involved on so many levels that the odds that it would still being a secret are next to nil.

When looked at this light a bunch of guys planning the attack from a cave in Afghanistan is far more plausible...

And what the government is hiding is how thoroughly asleep at the wheel they were...and probably how they still are.

[edit on 3/4/2010 by iMacFanatic]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

andy, could you please find where it is reported that Betty Ong said that a man in seat 9B was shot???

I found this entire transcript of her phone call:

Operations: What's the number of your seat?

Ong: OK. I'm in the jump seat right now. That's 3R.

Q: What is your name?

A: My name is Betty Ong. I'm No. 3 on Flight 11.

Q: OK.

A: And the cockpit is not answering their phone. There's somebody stabbed in business class, and we can't breathe in business. Um, I think there is some Mace or something. We can't breathe. I don't know, but I think we're getting hijacked.

Q: Can you describe the person, that you said someone is shot in business?

A: I'm sitting in the back. Somebody's coming back from business. If you can hold on for one second here, they're coming back.

Our No. 1 got stabbed. Our purser is stabbed. Nobody knows who stabbed who. We can't even get up to business class right now because nobody can breathe. Uhhh, our No. 1 is stabbed right now.

(garbled) Our No. 5, our first-class passenger, er, our first-class galley flight attendant and our purser have been stabbed. And we can't get into the cockpit. The door won't open.

Q: This is operations. What flight number are we talking about?

Q: At this point we are talking about Flight 12.

Q: Flight 12. OK.

A: No, we're on Flight 11 right now. This is Flight 11.

Q: This is Flight 11. I'm sorry, Nadine.

A: Boston to Los Angeles.

Q: Yes.

A: Our No. 1 has been stabbed, and our 5 has been stabbed.

Q: Can anybody get up to the cockpit? Can anyone get up to the cockpit?

A: We can't even get into the cockpit. We don't know who's up there.

Dial tone

www.mishalov.com...

I am tending to believe that exagerration is becoming the game of the day.....but, it comes from OTHER sources, as 'Truthers" play that other game sometimes called 'whisper'. Do you know that game?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker excellent find, a lot of the so called 9-11 truths can be debunked if one simple takes the time to search for it. That’s why the truth movement is totally waked and high jacked. The federal government did not do 9-11, now letting it happen is another thing... You truthers are looking in the wrong direction which is exactly what they want you to do...

December 7th 1941, It was rumored the Roosevelt knew the Japs were planning an attack, the Administration defense was that they did not know, even though it was reported by two soldiers at radar stations and countless spies. The American Government wanted to get involved for one reason, Roosevelt’s New deal was horrible it prolonged the Great Depression. Roosevelts people want as far as to say that the Radar technology was new and no one knew how to use it, when in fact America began experiment with it back in 1920’s and began to field in 1934.

Why can’t you people wrap your head around the fact the government did not do it but they allowed it to happen...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Sorry for that.

So do you believe that Israel did or did not play a part in 911?

(an organization within and in concert with others)
Calculated, Planned, Organized, Designed, Implemented, Benefited, Executed, Spun, Covered, Blurred, Laughed.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Weedwhacker excellent find, a lot of the so called 9-11 truths can be debunked if one simple takes the time to search for it. That’s why the truth movement is totally waked and high jacked. The federal government did not do 9-11, now letting it happen is another thing... You truthers are looking in the wrong direction which is exactly what they want you to do...

December 7th 1941, It was rumored the Roosevelt knew the Japs were planning an attack, the Administration defense was that they did not know, even though it was reported by two soldiers at radar stations and countless spies. The American Government wanted to get involved for one reason, Roosevelt’s New deal was horrible it prolonged the Great Depression. Roosevelts people want as far as to say that the Radar technology was new and no one knew how to use it, when in fact America began experiment with it back in 1920’s and began to field in 1934.

Why can’t you people wrap your head around the fact the government did not do it but they allowed it to happen...

Preach it, brother.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

December 7th 1941, It was rumored the Roosevelt knew the Japs were planning an attack, the Administration defense was that they did not know, even though it was reported by two soldiers at radar stations and countless spies.

poedx, great analogy (and that subject is deserving its own thread, maybe?)

If the Internet had existed, back then, perhaps they'd be all over IT too...

Problem is, today's "Truthers" think they understand history, by pointing to 'Operation Northwoods', and the such....which were, of course, meant to be fake, and cause no real injuries to Americans or American facilities.

I see few of 'them' trying to equate 9/11 to Pearl Harbor....because even THEY know that America was not directlyinvolved in the planning and carrying out of Pearl. (AND, NEITHER was Israel!!! Bonus points for the first 'truther' who knows why...)

AS TO the 'LIHOP' crowd regarding 9/11?

Could be, I can certainly entertain that idea, from the bowels of some very, very deep sections of the US Gov't. Maybe even Cheney. Certainly Bush was just a puppet, should be obvious to everyone.

AND, perhpas THAT is the REAL conspiracy!!!

Idea: Mossad may have warned, (or maybe not?) and/or but certain elements within the Gov't decided to 'let it happen'. Maybe they didn't comprehend the severity?

I am still leaning towards incompetence, fueled by blind arrogance, as in "We know MUCH more than you!" attitudes, rather than complicity, but who knows?

The reason it's important to keep swatting down these hundreds of 'other' silly conspiracy theories is because they distract from actually looking INTO the activities of Cheney, Tenet, Rumsfeld, et al. To dig up any complicities of 'LIHOP'.

Finally, there can be little doubt that once Bush was fraudently "installed" into the Presidency, the cabal behind the scenes was going to go into Iraq, and they DID NOT NEED 9/11 to do that!!!

They had a secret 'WMD' of their own, and his name is Karl Rove...mastermind at deception. "Bush's Brain".

"They" could not have allowed Gore to win, as he rightly did, and they used every dirty trick to steal that election.

"They" already had a 'boogeyman', and that was Saddam, and his actual, alleged WMD. ALL fantasy, completely unrelated to 9/11 of course, as there was NO connection to Iraq. YET, even then they got in...and would have, regardless. 9/11 fell into their laps, the ability to use that to stoke 'outrage', and steer that outrage anywhere they wanted.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Preach it, brother.

What the #### does that mean ? Preach it.

Your happy your Gov let 3000 people be Sacrificed??

So they could go and murder innocent people in another land ??

While we are at it, Lets not forget McNarmara says Gulf of Tonkin

didn't happen either, you Preachin that too?

Another country was wasted , and Yellow Skinned people murdered.

Preach My AZZ

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's so obvious who did 9/11: MOSSAD, CIA and MI5, all run by the Zionists.

The only one to gain something out of 9/11 is the Zionists. They managed to start a global religious conflict in order to pave the way for their "leader" (known to us as the Antichrist).

The Zionist agents probably trained the hijackers. The Zionists in high places run the operation that day, and they prepared the military exercise that rendered the us air defense incapable or responding on that morning.

Hundreds of millions of dollars went into preparing this operation. Cheney announced the missing money one day before 9/11, because he knew what was going to happen. But it was too late.

The MOSSAD has infiltrated many extremist groups in the middle east and in 3rd world countries. The poor muslims think they get orders from Al Qaida, where in reality they get their orders from MOSSAD.

Remember, that they operate "by way of deception".

(please don't respond to this post with racist or antisemitic accusations; I am not blaming the Jews as a race, I am blaming part of the Jews that want to take over the world because they think they are superior and God's chosen people).

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I would prefer to see you sing for treason but I will take the points wacker cause you got nothing else .

Here is your crap

"see few of 'them' trying to equate 9/11 to Pearl Harbor....because even THEY know that America was not directlyinvolved in the planning and carrying out of Pearl. (AND, NEITHER was Israel!!! Bonus points for the first 'truther' who knows why...) "

Answer -- Israel was a Zionists wet dream in 1941 nothing else. It did not exist.

Give the points in person to the family members of the dead 911 victims and the soldiers that die for a big fat fregin LIE.

I am by now sure I am just a runner up
Preach on

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I have always wondered exactly which airline could be foolish enough to let you fly their planes.
Then it came to me. El Al.
For real. Like your Anti American and pro Zionist posts.
Well now it is time to fess up Mr I LOVE Israel.
Who did you fly for? Give us permission to check it out.
You always say things like this and I quote you.

"Could be, I can certainly entertain that idea, from the bowels of some very, very deep sections of the US Gov't. Maybe even Cheney. Certainly Bush was just a puppet, should be obvious to everyone.

AND, perhpas THAT is the REAL conspiracy!!!

No wacker that's a pantload.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
dbl post

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
error. added to one post

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Added to one post....

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
republicbroadcasting.org...

Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED
“[The Israeli Mossad is] ruthless and cunning, with the capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian-Arab act.” -Report issued by the U.S. Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS); September 2001

Interesting website, i see the logic, I'm just not sure of what we can do about it
under our form of government. which itself is in question at the moment, so until we get 0ur 0wn h0use in 0rder - the war we should be fighting will go un faught... and lets not forget about 911, lets not forget U.S.S. Liberty and we got to keep a close eye on Brittania as well, after all they are the reason we have such hard choices to make... we have been Double Crossed just like their flag says.

Were is the proof? This thread I think is more about trolling then finding the cold hard facts . And you know how I know that your minds are made up before you have all the facts. I see no smoking gun. Heck I don't see anything at all. This has nothing to do with facts it has to do with the hate of Israel once again. Thankfully the anti-Israel crowd are not the brightest crayons in the box. Because if they were it would be about facts not suspicion right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join