It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Threatens China And Iran, Another U.S. War?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You guys do realize that China has been waging a war on the US for a very long time, at least 30 years. The US has put up with it because they had faith that with more wealth and freedom the Chinese would become civilized and hopefully democratic.

The past few years though it has become plainly obvious that the Chinese are going down a different path, one similar to Nazi Germany or the USSR. Now the US is starting to realize that appeasement it not the right path to take with China, much like it wasn't with Nazi Germany or the USSR.

I think the Iran problem has more to do with protecting American and Israeli interests in the region. Could you imagine how much of a game changer it would be if Iran had nukes? It would give them the confidence to further push their imperial ambitions, Iraq would be their first target. Then Saudi Arabia and Syria would also need nukes. I think this would be part of China's plans to dominate the middle-east in the 21st century, using Iran as a proxy.

Hillary Clinton taking a tuff stance on China? You do realize that the Clinton's practically work for the Chinese. Bill Clinton was the main person that enabled China to become what it is today, after accepting campaign contributions from the Chinese military of course. We all know about Hillary secretly accepting millions of dollars from the Chinese government during her presidential campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if more politicians are on the Chinese payroll.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 3/2/10 by Cthulwho]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ray Amuro

I disagree I do not believe all of the french are cowards just most of them a really good research project is the Maginot line. Also if you want to see just how close the British came to losing all of there men take a good hard look at Dunkirk.

I have heard the story you are talking about but there is little if no proof to what you say and if you can prove otherwise please do I like a good read. Whatever the reasons for the start of the war if it was not for the US you would be speaking Russian or German. And I have the feeling we will save you guys again in the future. And then at least we will get one generation of grateful Europeans.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Food for thought..

So many of you wave the "America owes China money" flag.

If we took out the country, what would that do in regards to our debt?

Again, just random thinking with no proof.

Set the people free and bill them (The U.S. was able to recover from it's European debts due to our actions in WW2 - and make some $$$). Sounds like a plan to me

The U.K. just recently paid that bill off.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by crisko]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

A president is not the elite : and the society that control everything.

No obama is a little puppet ( like all other president
) : do you think he have a soul ? i don't know.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It looks like the u.s is encircling china in eurasia, and it would seem prudent too seeing as how the chinese have mase it clear that they will dominate the territory of central asia in the next 20-30 years.
they need oil, just like japan did in ww2, so eleminating the iranian regime,and placing another massive military base in iran,just like in iraq means,even if a new regime is in place,and seems to have independence,it will not.because the base on their soil is a leash,and very quickly in times of war you bet the flow of oil will not flow to china.
thats resources covered, next naval and air power,and thats not much of a debate as china doesnt have even one aircraft carrier,they aspire to have a blue water navy,but they are not quite their yet.as such the peoples liberation army navy p.l.a.n will be annhilated by the us navy alone.
The chinese airforce has a some decent fighters but the vast bulk are to old, and poorly manufactured.and with far fewer flying hours in training their pilots aswell as their jets, are inferior.
their army though large,is ill equipped to fight a modern army well versed in land-air battle doctrine.
I would expect the proxy powers also to sap the strength of the chinese armys power further,with india,likely to make a play for territories disputed in the sino-indian war,even if they dont the chinese will have to keep a sizable deterrent for them.
south korea has a battle plan of pre-emptive invasion, now and their forces are capable moving a large and modern army to the boder of china, again diluting chinese military strength.
I would expect japan australia and taiwan would add their forces to the u.s disposal also.
nuclear is not an option as the u.s has built up a layered missile defence to negate any icbms.this capability will only be strengthened and incorporated with allies as time goes by.
heres a little pic of missile defence capabilities today

The chinese communist party is aggressive and has the resources of an emerging great power at its disposal, their ideology and actions are gradually placing them as a threat, this threat must be countered.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

Yes..right! "the iranian imperialist plans" lol
Do you live here on earth?
No wonder the US has unlimited manpower to send out to wars. You are brainwashed!

One of these days the US will find an enemy that will give you a really good fight and thats going to hurt.
How can you not see that the us is threating every single nation on earth?
Iran, Irak, Afghanistan, Venezuela, China and Russia?
No wonder any fart abroad scares the hell out of the US citicents.
You know what htey say, "keep looking and you will find it"

Stop the madness!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

As long as they all leave the UK out of their silly politics, I shall be happy!

After all, it's got nothing to do with us really, has it?

Let Israel, Iran, US and China play silly games but keep them to yourselves!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
The atmosphere in UK is such that I doubt we would join in with you this time.

There is no way I think anyone in Europe would be up for such a fight.

I really don't know why America has to get involved with everybody elses business.

I would blame the Zionists leading you by the nose, but I will get the usual flak, so I won't.

Conflict with China has been on the cards for a while, I remember saying to somebody about it about a year ago.

Hope it doesn't happen

I totally agree, infact i was talking to a friend last night about the obvious fact we are going to end up going to war with either iran or china or even both.

And i said exactly that, with all the iraq enquires going on and all the crap in parliment i really doubt the UK will join America again if this happens, the fact Obama doesnt have a close relationship with us like previous presidents makes it even less likely.

Infact i doubt most of Europe would join, Europe has already called on more support from Obama as they feel they have left behind by America.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Here's your 9/11 for ya. A Chinese resident whom is a terrorist strikes the United States and causes far worse damage than 9/11. We find out he comes from China and somehow has connections to the Chinese government. So we are already loud mouthing China then we say, "You sent one of your own to attack our country". China obviously denies the claim and so the US rallies our western allies against China, we wage a war or maybe a cold war. Destroy China's economy which will send us into a great depression but no worse than the '30s. With China alienated we can somehow save our selves from hyperinflation by turning everyone against China.

I smell a third world war brewing.

This could be very possible, it's also possible that china an obama working together. Again, it just doesn't feel right. The thing I'm having a hard time getting my mind around is, why the sudden change in obama? He's "suppose" to be the man of peace, yet he pulls this?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's interesting to watch all the brainwashed masses spout off about all this. The US military is the most powerful on Earth!

OK, but somehow we can't even defeat Iraq, a country the size of California, which was already devastated from 15 years of crippling sanctions. So sure, we could take out a country bigger than us with an army bigger than our whole population, and manufacturing that renders us weaker than Iraq.

US has the best Navy! China barely has a Navy!

They are not wasting their efforts on a navy because it is obsolete. They have thousands of Sunburn missiles which render the US navy useless.

www.softwar.net...

China has demonstrated their capabilities to down satellites, rendering most of the US military bogged down without communications, in effect, blind, deaf and dumb.

Read up on the Millenium Challenge. A US war game pretending to pit the US Navy against "a rogue dictator from the mideast". This was just practice for the Iraq war. Van Ripen, playing the part of Saddam Hussein, using small motorboats and cruise missiles with no communications, SANK SEVENTEEN US NAVY SHIPS THE FIRST DAY. He was so successful they had to call off the game, and then restage it with him not allowed to act like that, just do what we tell you so we can win!. Van Riper resigned in protest because it was so stupid.

en.wikipedia.org...

We borrowed all the money from China! A war will erase all the debts!

HA HA. Any idea who wrote "The Art of War"? An American you say? Naaaah.

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. Sun Tzu.

By already owning all the US Nat'l parks, owning both ends of the Panama Canal, and holding over a trillion iin debt....the China has already won without fighting.

Wars are strictly won by who can outPRODUCE the other in machinery, ships, planes, ammo, etc.

Who has the largest industrial production capacity wins the war. Period. How do you think the Axis was defeated in WWII? The US could outproduce everyone.

NOT ANYMORE!

Who has the largest industrial production now?

ONce again, the US military can't even defeat Iraq, a country that was already on her knees due to crippling sanctions, and is less than one tenth the size of China. China has an army bigger than our entire population, whom they wouldn't mind getting rid of because they have too many people, and more importantly, WAY TOO MANY YOUNG MEN.

Leaders are always willing to sacrifice the populace to preserve their power.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

China is not a country that will bow to the USA ever. Demanding anything of China is a mistake.

Sun Tzu Said:
Strictness to excess becomes debilitating inflexibility.

reply to post by yiersan

Interesting to at last see someone stating this. So many forgets that some of the so-called high-end products like Ipods, Macs, PS3 etc etc are actually manufactured in China. I do believe China is still lacking behind is the R&D part, which engineers are a master in backward engineering, but lack the competitive capability of pushing through innovation. This is a problem in the education (duck-feeding) system, but (Chinese) talents who studied abroad are being attracted to fill up this gap rapidly and more corporations see they have to innovate to survive.....

Interesting.

Many forget that "Hi-end" retail consumer electronic products are not "High-Tech" If this was the case then China could simply buy the latest High Technology off any shelf in Tokyo. China specifically asked the US to allow more "High-Tech" exports to China they are interested in some rather exotic high technologies that are not readily available in I-Pods, macs, or PS3...etc etc etc.

United States to Allow More Hi-Tech Exports to China

Jul. 31 - The United States will soon allow more high-tech exports to China as part of the issues agreed upon during the recently concluded China-U.S. Strategic and Economic Dialogue this week.

“The U.S. pledged to facilitate exports of high-technology products from the U.S. to China,” Vice-Premier Wang Qishan told China Daily adding that the dialogue was a “full success.”

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Those of you under the impression the U.S. is the world's only superpower are really...sadly behind the times. The U.S. is in a lot of economic trouble. It's population is overweight, unfit and up tp 20% of them on anti-depressants. You better hope there is never a war cause I don't think we could shape up Americans in time to fight it. No empire has lasted forever. This one will no exception to the rule.

As for those who think WWIII is coming-China doesn't want a war. At least not an open war. They do not have to go to war with us to take us out of the game. Our position is already precarious. I don't think Europe would stick out it's neck for us as they are also dependent on China. Let's not even discuss Russia.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
ONce again, the US military can't even defeat Iraq, a country that was already on her knees due to crippling sanctions, and is less than one tenth the size of China. China has an army bigger than our entire population, whom they wouldn't mind getting rid of because they have too many people, and more importantly, WAY TOO MANY YOUNG MEN.

Well since you brought up Iraq.....

You realize the war is pretty much over right? It has been for a little more than a year. Most of the violence in Iraq has been Iraqi shia and Iraqi Sunni killing each other in Sectarian Violence. That in fact we will be pulling our troops out soon.

ANALYSIS-U.S. withdrawal from Iraq on schedule -- for now

WASHINGTON/BAGHDAD, Nov 9 (Reuters) - The Iraqi parliament's approval of an election law on Sunday cleared a major potential obstacle to the U.S. military meeting its timetable for withdrawing all combat troops by September 2010.

But no one in Baghdad and Washington is celebrating just yet. Their sense of relief is tempered by the knowledge that in Iraq nothing is ever as clear cut as it seems.

The timeline for the U.S. pullout could still be affected by any delay in picking Iraq's next government following the election, scheduled to take place on Jan. 21.

After Iraq's last national elections in December 2005, Iraqi leaders took months to choose a new government. While political parties jockeyed for position, Sunni Islamist al Qaeda militants took advantage of a power vacuum to launch attacks that ignited a wave of sectarian bloodletting.

With that history in mind, the U.S. commander in Iraq, General Ray Odierno, has 60 days after the election to make a recommendation on how the troop pullout should proceed.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

im sorry, but iraq was defeated, its army crushed, and disbanded, puppet rulers installed and military bases permantley lodged in the country.
A resistance was to be expected, but in the context of a world war, the popualtion would of been dealt with much more harshly, think concentration camps, genocide even. and in total war all options are on the table.
The chinese think a few missiles would negate an entire navy,but i doubt it, ever heard the phrase "putting all your eggs in one basket"? well thats what the sunburn missile system is.
besides its the job of the military industrial complex to hype up enemy systems as some kind of magic silver bullet,so they can have more money thrown at the problem.
as far as im aware they only have 2 ships capable of firing these, i cant see them living long enough to pull the trigger.
chinas industrial base is excellent, in peacetime but in war time, we wont need to defend ourselves against cheap dvd palyers, i pods, playstation 3s, and plasma t.vs.
The u.s meanwhile sold that capability off to china but KEPT the military industrial complex, china does not make carriers or m1 abrams.only inferior copies of old technology they can steal from other countries.
And with chinas financing the usa by lending money to them, they are paying for the noose that is tightening around their necks.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Concept X

Originally posted by bigyin
The atmosphere in UK is such that I doubt we would join in with you this time.

There is no way I think anyone in Europe would be up for such a fight.

I really don't know why America has to get involved with everybody elses business.

I would blame the Zionists leading you by the nose, but I will get the usual flak, so I won't.

Conflict with China has been on the cards for a while, I remember saying to somebody about it about a year ago.

Hope it doesn't happen

I totally agree, infact i was talking to a friend last night about the obvious fact we are going to end up going to war with either iran or china or even both.

And i said exactly that, with all the iraq enquires going on and all the crap in parliment i really doubt the UK will join America again if this happens, the fact Obama doesnt have a close relationship with us like previous presidents makes it even less likely.

Infact i doubt most of Europe would join, Europe has already called on more support from Obama as they feel they have left behind by America.

Thank you for your agreement.

Just to add that the UK has of course shrunk in importance since the EU has taken on more authority. Is in not true that most europeans just laugh at Great Britain now as some sort of joke place. It's no wonder that Obama doesn't waste any time here or with Gordon Brown, we are irrelevant now.

Tony Blair got us into the wars with the Muslims for no reason other than his inflated ego, now we are left to pay the price while he makes speeches at £2000 an hour.

I digress, sorry, point is America doesn't need UK anymore and UK doesn't need America either.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well put it this way this world is now out of control, not only has Obama got 2 wars going on already but he wants to start a third. Im beginning to worry that all of this is going to ruin it for the 'normal' civilisations on this planet, the people that want to live. Im sick of the US wanting to remove every country off the face of the earth that doesnt agree with what they say. Different countries have different ways of living, im suprised Obama hasnt sent troops to south america to stop the amazon tribes making bow and arrows.

Its been nice living but eventually all these wars, obama, the US is going to end it all for everyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Originally posted by Chance321
We need to step back for a moment. Why is obama suddenly putting on a big show of force? While we're being distracted by this what's he doing with the other hand? Is he setting us up for a bigger event then 9/11? To me this whole thing just don't feel right.

Here's your 9/11 for ya. A Chinese resident whom is a terrorist strikes the United States and causes far worse damage than 9/11. We find out he comes from China and somehow has connections to the Chinese government. So we are already loud mouthing China then we say, "You sent one of your own to attack our country". China obviously denies the claim and so the US rallies our western allies against China, we wage a war or maybe a cold war. Destroy China's economy which will send us into a great depression but no worse than the '30s. With China alienated we can somehow save our selves from hyperinflation by turning everyone against China.

I smell a third world war brewing.

This right here sounds about right i hope it doesn't get ugly. But then again they need someone to depopulate the world for them. and war is the excuse.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

were surrounding iran venezula and now were investing in tiawan sorry for my spelling but looks like ww3 is on the horizon

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

1. Faber: The 'American Empire' has peaked, is on a decline
Once a society becomes successful it becomes arrogant, righteous, overconfident, corrupt, and decadent ... overspends ... costly wars ... wealth inequity and social tensions increase; and society enters a secular decline."

Which actually reminds me of this commercial from the Navy, after seeing their sloga, it actually ran chills down my spine! It's like tptb aren't even trying to hide their intentions anymore... it's scary!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join