It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Threatens China And Iran, Another U.S. War?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Obama Threatens China And Iran, Another U.S. War?

beforeitsnews.com

The first aggressive act was performed by Obama’s Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, who “warned” China that it must support serious economic sanctions against Iran (an act of war).

The implication here is that China will be cut off from a major energy source if they do not support U.S. foreign policy — this, too, would equal an act of war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Anybody have any marshmallows? These flames are getting hot.
So basically anything we do, is consider an act of war. How lovely, lets just just jump start WW3 shall we. We have to sanction more on Iran..which be an act of war...and doing so, be an act of war to China. As we read from other news...U.S. gearing up for such defenses when the time comes.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Alright! Obama needs to go before he gets us all killed!

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

Im sick of this guy .

I have gotten to the point that I dont care if Biden runs this country, I WELCOME it.

Pelosi as VP? that sends chills up my spine, but if thats what I have to accept, than so be it, as long as we dont have to put up with this moron anymore.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Mr Barack - Nobel Peace - Obama definitely doesn't seem to be making friends. A sanction here, a provocation there. Is he suicidal or overeager to get us all into another Cold War?

1. Faber: The 'American Empire' has peaked, is on a decline
Once a society becomes successful it becomes arrogant, righteous, overconfident, corrupt, and decadent ... overspends ... costly wars ... wealth inequity and social tensions increase; and society enters a secular decline."

source

link   
China and russia are basically getting peed off with US/israel extending their tentickles everywhere.

There's a saying that 'you shouldn't put your hand in every hole, there might be a snake in one',Iran will be that hole for US and israel.

link   
Oh, wonderful, just what I needed to add to my day.

Thanks Obama for being a free mason puppet

We will see how this goes.
I am ready are you?

+9 more 
link   
It's amazing, on the thread where china warns the US, you get people complaining that Obama isn't going to do anything and is simply a patsy, then once he does something, he's going to get us all killed.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
It's amazing, on the thread where china warns the US, you get people complaining that Obama isn't going to do anything and is simply a patsy, then once he does something, he's going to get us all killed.
\

There are certain things in this world you just don't do. One of them is mixing bleach and ammonia. Another would be pissing off the largest standing army on earth.

You know, I would prefer that the words "foreign policy" was not more important than the words "domestic policy". In fact as far as I'm concerned we need to become a hermit country for a while (as far as "police actions").

We need to become financially independent from China, Saudi Arabia etc..

Too bad it's too late for any of that stuff.

You know what man, I don't want WW3 to occur. I'm sure you can agree with me.

P.S. I never called Obama a patsy... Ever...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
We need to step back for a moment. Why is obama suddenly putting on a big show of force? While we're being distracted by this what's he doing with the other hand? Is he setting us up for a bigger event then 9/11? To me this whole thing just don't feel right.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

For some reason they are trying to provoke China, and not just the weapons deal Obama agreed to see the Dali Lama at the Whitehouse. These two things are a direct slap to the chinese because as with many Asian cultures you must save face. Either Obama is calling their bluff to see if they would dump our financial instruments, or it's not a bluff and needs a reason in order for this NWO to kick off (Insolvency of the US, world depression, consolidation of resources etc.).

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
We need to step back for a moment. Why is obama suddenly putting on a big show of force? While we're being distracted by this what's he doing with the other hand? Is he setting us up for a bigger event then 9/11? To me this whole thing just don't feel right.

Here's your 9/11 for ya. A Chinese resident whom is a terrorist strikes the United States and causes far worse damage than 9/11. We find out he comes from China and somehow has connections to the Chinese government. So we are already loud mouthing China then we say, "You sent one of your own to attack our country". China obviously denies the claim and so the US rallies our western allies against China, we wage a war or maybe a cold war. Destroy China's economy which will send us into a great depression but no worse than the '30s. With China alienated we can somehow save our selves from hyperinflation by turning everyone against China.

I smell a third world war brewing.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

You do know that Obama is not the one responsible.

There's 3 groups of people responsible for war, and this has been true ever since the first wars mankind has had.

1)The Congress, parliament, senate, majlis, knesset, etc. (The people who are sitting there talking about what's good for their interest and their companies, corporations, etc.)

2)The Bankers, Military Complex, Religious Sectors

3)The Soldiers themselves

The MOST IMPORTANT role is on the soldiers.

You see it's VERY SIMPLE. If soldiers just simply REFUSED to kill their fellow men ALL wars would STOP overnight.

End of Story.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
IMO, this is a persuasive and/or manipulative way to get China in line with the Iranian sanctions. No military actions will come from these words…two big kids on the playground flexing their muscle.

Good find...adds additional information to the stories in MSM!

rgs

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The atmosphere in UK is such that I doubt we would join in with you this time.

There is no way I think anyone in Europe would be up for such a fight.

I really don't know why America has to get involved with everybody elses business.

I would blame the Zionists leading you by the nose, but I will get the usual flak, so I won't.

Conflict with China has been on the cards for a while, I remember saying to somebody about it about a year ago.

Hope it doesn't happen

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Dammit Obama, dont you know that before you got into office, Iran was this loving peaceful nation and China was like...our best friends.

Oh Obama, why must you continue to rip apart our allies and threaten them...

And why did you start a war in iraq and afganistan...and why did you make us go into debt when you came in with a surplus...and why did you take our lovely green earth and catastrophically add mass greenhouse gases to melt the ice caps...(from what I understand, it was done in fema deathcamps where they burned mass amounts of aborted babies)

And why Obama, Why did you do something/not do something about healthcare...

I feel like the right has turned into stephen colbert's...but without the whole sarcastic humor element. (btw, for those whom dont know...Stephen Colbert is actually a liberal...its all a joke...when you channel him, your channeling sarcasm, not a real mindset...bah, nevermind)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Read my post on here. Now to add to that would Europe be willing to fight a war if an absolutely nightmarish terrorist attack(s) hit Europe and killed maybe 10 - 30 thousand. Would you be willing to attack China with us if it was a Chinese terrorist with ties to the Chinese government whom conducted these attacks?

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Misoir]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Star for you.

I don't have anything else to add. Well played.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Conflict with China has been on the cards for a while, I remember saying to somebody about it about a year ago.

There will be no war with China...not now, not in 10 years...why? because the second it started, it would be over. China would stop trade with us and...well, thats really all thats needed...oh, and then they would stop lending us money. Hard to ask for money so we can fuel a war against them. heh

This is all bluster and silliness...we must go on record as strong and tell them to sanction iran...to their people, they will say they wont, to us they will say sure and give a token sanctions to make our population feel we won...something...and thats that.

its just a game of politics...the only losers in this particular battle will be truth and clarity..but 100 years from now, people will read and chuckle at the silliness of our system (not that they will be free of the silliness, mind you)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

peace is not the thing-everyone knows that it will become war the next 2 years -no matter who runs for president.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join