It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the GOOD aliens please stand up?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by silencee

LOL, silencee, where did you get the "ant" analogy from I wonder?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Fear of the Unknown is common with Humans, The brave will survive and the meak will perish.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine

If Bush was looking for real grounds to move to martial law he would use this. But people please try remember, Martial Law is usually exactly what it states - Bush wouldnt really be making the decisions here, it would be the General in charge of the US armies.

Bush is concerned with the Civil Laws, he doesnt control the Military.
In past times governments have been taken over by military's that declared martial law.

The President of the United States is the commander-in-chief of the U.S. military, making him the "general" that would be in charge of the U.S. armies.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

Beware of the bearers of
FALSE gifts and their
BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still Time.
There is GOOD out there.
We Oppose DECEPTION
conduit CLOSING
(BELL SOUND)

WOW! That is the most impressive hoax I have ever seen.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

Originally posted by CyberTruth
HOw many Alien races have had contact with earth, when, for how long?? If there is more than one race then why have they all remained so secretive and behind the scenes?

Perhaps you find this interesting?

Sgt. Clifford Stone US Army explains that 57 varieties of alien beings had been catalogued by 1989

video.google.nl... +by+1989&total=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

There has to be good beings monitoring us. I just know there has to be!

Would they watch us die....

Can't they see we are struggling?...

A person could look at it this way,

When a child is two and is trying to play with fire we say "stayyyyy awayyyy no no ouchie"
When the child is five we say "NO! don't touch HOT!"
When the child is fifteen we try to reason with them and give them all the reason not to do that.
When the child is twenty we tell them not to, but they do it anyways.
and when the child is twenty-five and says "I messed up" we say what can we do to fix this.

Growth is a two sided sword, and there are time when mistakes have to be made to learn.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKULL AND BONES
I am the Alien Hybrid Sent to earth. The Annunaki are using this planet to harbor my kind. If there becomes a time when I am no longer existent, this planet will end. We have given the humans all the knowledge of Life, Science, and Government. I am now and always have been In Control of this dimension of the infinite universe.

We have not asked for much, but have come in control of 90% of the economy of earth. There is a major war going on right now, between ALL governments of this planet. This war is the stabilization of your own reactions, This war is about you(the human race.) If the Human race continues to destroy it's self then we will "push it off the edge," using nuclear power, in order to save that which we came to do.
Last warning!..

Ummm... Yeah... To paraphrase a famous, late scientist, "Outlandish and relatively irrelevent claims require outlandish and relatively irrelevent proof". I assume this fits, so following reversed and slightly skewed logic, I assume we also must buy into this as truth?

Sorry... I will probably get in trouble for this post, but Man! Don't you think there is enough brouhaha without adding this kind of ... er... material?

I AM A GOOD ALIEN!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't know about most people, but I'm pretty certain that a being with an IQ of 300 or more would spell common words correctly?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

That pretty much sums it up!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

LOL

Your right!

Please forgive the one liner

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

Care to provide us with links?

I would love to see that one debunked!

Great stuff here people, thanks for all the replies

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by starskipper
Growth is a two sided sword, and there are time when mistakes have to be made to learn.

Ok.

How can one grow when our roots are severed?

How can we grow when our minds are being deteriorated by the keepers of knowledge?

They want us DEAD

D
E
A
D

DEAD!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So what, are we being controlled by good aliens now to enforce our effort to "liberate" the oppressed iraqi people? Because if you are sticking to the truth, the regime in Iraq before we invaded (and probably still going on now) was pretty much martial law, so I guess the aliens took pity on them and let us invade the country for that sake? Look at all the other places around the world that are essentially under martial law, but no one's going to end it. Why would these "good" aliens care a damn about the US being put under martial law?

Don't think there'll be any standing up, but I guess you never know..

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by monroepq

Read the whole thread, your answer is covered here!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Let's just say that the paranoid delusions of Imadamnalien are true for a moment (and let's be honest, for all the idiotic babble about Bush being a dictator, no matter how much you dislike/disagree with the guy, it just the worst kind of moronic hyperbole), and the NWO takes over the world, Bush declares martial law, whatever, and then aliens came down to "save us"...

...I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I would help Bush the Dictator, NWO, or whoever help fight the aliens in a heart-beat. This is our planet, our world...what right do the aliens have to come down and try to tell us how to live? And what happens the next time the aliens don't think we're living right, are they going to attack us again?

And it amazes me how readily some people, like the OP, are ready to sell out the rest of humanity, how readily they are willing to bow down to alien invaders.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

You have made quite a bit of your own assumptions about me

From reading your post, I will have to say, that with the spoon fed "knowledge" you have, I cannot reply with my thoughts..........

Ill I have to say to you is good luck

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You have made quite a bit of your own assumptions about me

From reading your post, I will have to say, that with the spoon fed "knowledge" you have, I cannot reply with my thoughts..........

Please, tell me what assumptions I have wrong. Please, correct me if I am mistaken.

And please, tell me what "knowledge" I have that's been "spoon-fed." I don't agree with you, so I'm brainwashed, right? That little canard is a tactic of the intellectually weak, and all too common among the true believers in the UFO crowd. You label me as brainwashed, spoon-fed, or a similar synonym, and you can dismiss me. You then don't have to exercise any sort of critical thinking or self-examination; you mentally insulate yourself from anything that may challenge you.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

"idiotic babble", "moronic hyperbole", "intellectually weak" - come on now, SaviorComplex. Play nice....

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
"idiotic babble", "moronic hyperbole", "intellectually weak" - come on now, SaviorComplex. Play nice....

Perhaps I was way too harsh in my criticism, I will give you that. But I do stand beside the sentiment. At the terrible risk of turning this into an argument about the merits and flaws of the Bush Presidency, if you don't like the guy, you disagree with him, great! You and I are going to find some common ground.

Where you are going to lose me is the "Bush is a dictator!!!!!!111 He's going to declare martial law!!1111, and rule 4ever!!!11," rhetoric. It's beyond hyperbole and shows an ignorance of history, both mainstream and within conspiracy circles. The exact same things were said about Clinton a decade ago, with equal rabidness. And they've been said about Bush since Jan 21, 2001. And it hasn't panned out. Much like "disclosure" Bush declaring martial law is always just around the corner.

And I am more than willing to put my money where my mouth is. If Bush does declare martial law and become dictator, I will give you $1000.

But I do believe anyone who is willing to bow down to aliens and beg ET to show us the "right way to live" would be selling out the rest of humanity, even with a global dictatorship in place.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Where you are going to lose me is the "Bush is a dictator!!!!!!111 He's going to declare martial law!!1111, and rule 4ever!!!11," rhetoric. It's beyond hyperbole and shows an ignorance of history, both mainstream and within conspiracy circles.

Hitler did all the same things, and the Bushes have all kinds of ties to the Nazis. Heck, I forget where exactly I saw this, but Bush even copied one of Hitler's speeches, word for word!!

The Nazis never really went away, just changed faces (and countries).....

And I am more than willing to put my money where my mouth is. If Bush does declare martial law and become dictator, I will give you $1000.

COOL, can I get that in writing please?

[edit on 22-2-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join