It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the GOOD aliens please stand up?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

If you made a living creature, would you not want to protect it?

When I burnt a pot full of beans I deep-sixed it! I understand what your trying to say IMA. 'If' we are the result of an Extraterrestrial creation we certainly aren't the best they could do! Some where along the line they screwed up. As you know from the past we tried killing them and failed. What we do now will effect them and they cannot allow that to happen. Protecting their own interest in a sense. They are watching us closely now to make sure ('if' we are their creations) their bad batch doesn't eliminate all life, including theirs.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Interesting Thread. They don't appear yet, because they work with our goverment. They know it will be Chaos is they show up, so there sitting back and going to let the goverment try to cool us down. But, that doesn't mean that they don't want to come, or won't. They probably will come, by the end of this decade.

I've seen something interesting, Zeitgeist, and read some stuff about, Pleiadians, meditation. Then I read Nostradamus' prophecies about World War 3 and the future. I can make some connections. At the least check out the link and make your own connections with what you believe.

www.faqs.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

I found this interesting....

. Aliens shot by paranoid nation, bacteriological agents released
m. Alien probe of the Watchers discovered by scientists

Now was this Nostradamus talking?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

And when a new President is sworn in in January, will you apologize for wasting everyone's time and get yourself some much needed mental treatment?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nunny

If not Bush, It will be some other carcass with strings.

Can you not see this?

Its plain as day...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

First of all, Bush is only going to be president for this year, and I highly doubt that he would go all "martial law" on us. If there were aliens in outerspace, they wouldn't help us. Think about it, we are not good allies since we can barely send men to the Moon, while they can probably go fly around the universe and back before five years are up (I'm exaderating, but you get the point). We would be better as slaves to them, not allies. Also, the Human race has survived a lot worse than what is happening now (oil prices going up, iraq war, all Hell breaking loose...), so why would we need to have aliens come and save us like they're our Mommies?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vampyr_Lover
Bush is only going to be president for this year,

Unless he declares war with Chine and initiates marshall law

Think about it, we are not good allies since we can barely send men to the Moon,

Well according to the 'official' NASA story... yes

while they can probably go fly around the universe and back before five years are up (I'm exaderating, but you get the point).

More like days, but I get your point

We would be better as slaves to them, not allies. Also, the Human race has survived a lot worse than what is happening now (oil prices going up, iraq war, all Hell breaking loose...), so why would we need to have aliens come and save us like they're our Mommies?

Because they ARE our mommies (and daddies) and because all Hell has not yet broken loose

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join