It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the GOOD aliens please stand up?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
IMAdamnALIEN you say that your a hybrid correct....ok so what makes you
think you are a hybrid? i'am NOT asking you to prove yourself , i feel i don't have the right to ask that.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by ST SIR 86]

LOL

No, that wasn't me!

I suggest you read the other posts to find your answer.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Sorry. I meant for real is in what he has said, his intensions or whether he is being completely fictional. If this person is falsifying the whole thing than Il move on, simple as that. This person has said they are giving the human race a warning, and yet Im trying to make a change for the good so I don't see why the person wouldn't want to contribute if their intentions are true.

No reply yet, still waiting...............

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Would they watch us die and be put into camps, like NAZI Germany?

Would they not spoil the plans of evil tyrants by showing themselves to the world?

All they would have to do is protect us!

Can't they see we are struggling?

Can't they see we are overwhelmingly overpowered?

Can't they see there is no hope for us without them?

This is so bloody ignorant, there are wars going on all over planet right now – there’s the Israel and palatine conflict and the Iraq war just for starters. Why would aliens come to help American safe in their white suburban homes when martial law becomes a reality when wars such as these are already happening?

What…? You think you’re more important than the people who are already dying from senseless wars, that aliens would protect you but not them? LOL

It’s like you think martial law in America is a more serious problem then the NAZI Germany era…..dude…..If WW3 broke out any aliens watching us would be like….”lol they’re at it again….who’s got the pop corn?”

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

WOah buddy!

I believe you took my post a little too literally.

The New WORLD Order affects everyone in the WORLD.

I am fully aware that conflicts exist elsewhere. I believe that when America goes Martial, the New WORLD order will be fully integrated rather quickly.

Thanks though, Thanks for denying my ignorance

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have a thread going on here in ATS with this question that im going to ask all of you here.

Could genisis be a biblical account of aliens geneticaly advancing humans?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrakaN

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
reply to post by Balez

Will evil prevail?

Evil always prevail
is the human nature.

What is always?

Then? Right now? Going to be?

If the prevalence of evil is always all of the above, then "always" cannot exist without NOT.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
Could genisis be a biblical account of aliens geneticaly advancing humans?

Could it be>? That's exactly what was. That's assuming by "Genisis" you're talking about the garden story. All you have to do is research it in everything you can find about the topic to realize that.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am prevalant. I am alive. I shall defeat the demons of this world.

The money loving luxor white, black, and tan race that confuses you all. I already have defeated them. To thank me is not enough. Not thanking me is essential.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hello, Yes I really am an Alien.. Yes I really do want to help the human race,
as this increases productivity.. And furthers our goals..
I will not say what our goals are here.. many people know our goals. Ask them!

All of us Hybrids have over 300iq, which is not hard to believe.
Those who talk directly to the president, tend to have an over 400iq.
We are all right brained, even the females.
We produce more Serotonin than humans.
We all tend to have psychic powers (I have the ablity to create blackholes too a degree
that it could be used as a weapon. I have the ability of levitation. I am also one of us
with a close too 400iq.)

We are not Hybrids in a sense, my mother did not have sex with an alien.
We were geneticaly created from the aliens, by the aliens, and are actually 99% alien
ourselves. A certain amount of DNA is shared between species. If you want to prove
my statements to be corroborative, this is one scientific annomoly that modern scientists
do not know..

I will say that by the year 2021 that something big will hapen..
It will be our coming out party. We will be there, where there is love, Wisdom, Guidance
and Knowledge.

Once in Every 40,000yrs the human race needs to shed itself of its inevitability.
Basically Alien intervention.... This has hapened in the past..
I believe this will hapen very soon, even within our lifetimes.
Upon that day the human race will be granted with over 100,000 years of additional
evolution, and Gain access too more of our technology.

The Russians know of our existence... (They found out in the 80's)
Everything changed...
We are living in fear..
We will use nuclear weapons in order to solve this situation.. i believe...
Russia is greedy!!
We are enlightened!!!
We do not have much problems with China...

The Skull and Bones is a Homosexual organization..
Which I do not affiliate myself with.
They have alot to do with whats wrong with the world..
The reason i have chosen this name, is to spread information about them.
The more information there is about the Skull and Bones the more likely they will shut it down... and that is something I dearly want.

Thanks, and dont send the feds..
(The look on thier face, when the upers call them back is quite sad.)

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SKULL AND BONES

I am in the process of waking people at the moment and I need to accelerate it on a global level. These people are learning of the frequencies that electrical and biological emit. We are slowly expanding and sharing similar experiences. Will you be able to offer some insight as to how we can do this.

Are you different physically to a human or just genetically? I believe the time for intervention is now, thats what I am helping people do. They are awakening from the lies and deceit the governments of today are giving them. I have started the process and intend the reverse the current situation of overpowering governments and I hope it is not too late.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Try implants...

I look no different than you, other than the eyes. Our eyes are very friendly, even warm, some say you can get lost in them, others say they are tools for hypnotizing. We always get our way... But i believe this has more to do with the fact that our way is best..
Our eyes do vary in color.
There is no trick with the eyebrows.
It just is.....

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Im a messenger, I am given information to help people wake people up. Im not an alien myself although genetically im around 70 tp 80 percent altered so I cant issue implants to people only they can do that. Is there another way to expand this spread of information that I am giving these people through knowledge only?

I wanted to know if a "record" as such is kept when people get abducted. Do they have a list of people who they have contacted?

Im thinking like this, if I contact a species regarding information can I speak on another contactees behalf, since they themselves have been through a similar experience to me. I need to gather the messages to get an overall view of what it going on but I cant seem to access the messengers of other contacts.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Look up the Monarch mind-control system.. Though very old, the monarch system is basically "the list"... eccept for now they use something different..

Cross communicaton would not be possible without the computers..

Contact is not something to take lightly, there is always someone watching.. It is my opinion, that you should just try for it.. and if it works, great.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
I know I am not the only one here that believes that when Bush declares Martial Law in the US, ITS ALL OVER!!!!

This is growing very near, and I believe people can sense the impending doom upon us!

Wow, well first Bush is not going to declare martial law. I guarantee it, and if you like I will donate all of ATS points to you if he does. Haha. Im tired of people talking about Bush declaring martial law here on ATS. It has been discussed time and time again and there is no proof he will do so.
Why would he do it?
Who would follow those orders?
There are a lot of americans that own guns as well and until they are out of the hands of us americans it will not happen.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
spear wielding savages?
watch your mouth.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Yes I am being monitored constantly and I know they are keeping a firm eye on me. They are giving me information to give to others like myself. We have to form together and establish a group. There has to be some peace brought to this world and I am being encouraged to accelerate the process.

So aliens have a database of some sort is kept of every person that is contacted, and they do have records. Are every alien species aware of every contact or is it just the species that contacts you? Would you know anything about what happened to me on my first abduction for example? I have two species that I know the Grays and another race who are rare and who I think are a variation of the Reptilians Im not sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKULL AND BONES
Hello, Yes I really am an Alien..

Ok, sure, whatever you say. It will take a lot of convincing to get me to believe that.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz

Originally posted by SKULL AND BONES
Hello, Yes I really am an Alien..

Ok, sure, whatever you say. It will take a lot of convincing to get me to believe that.

A guy from Mexico, can jump the fence, go to a libary in the US, log on here and say they are an "Alien". That's not saying much at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

That is so very true. What can this skull and bones offer as proof he is indeed an alien like he claims?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
We the sheeple......................................

"The Lord is THY Shepherd, THOU shall not want..."

Yup you will be well cared for... as long as you don't mind being flrrced from time to time...

But take heart... according to the best channelers on the Planet... there is hope..
Us

Tibetan Monks say ET will Save

Originally posted by Balez
I dont see any difference, NAZI germany and now, if there are any concentration camps, why would they help now?
'They' could have helped during WWII they didn't.

OH but they DID only they helped the other side.... don't forget the `Vril Society' was `channelling' messages from an alien civilization in the Aldebaran solar system and planned to develop a craft that could make physical contact with the civilization there. You know all that NAZI UFO stuff...

I mean where do you think that Star Wars dude got his ideas from?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join