It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the GOOD aliens please stand up?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
I think we need to stay open to the possibility of infiltration by extraterrestrials...

Exactly.....

If they are so advanced, they would logically, have a way to cunningly disguise themselves as a human. Just imagine what an alien would want to do with that power.....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What of the reports of the human-looking extraterrestrial people, such as the "Nordics", Plejaran/Pleiadians, Lyrans, Andromedans etc? And the stories in the Bible etc about the "Gods" or "Angels" coming down to Earth and mating/interbreeding with our women?

Most don't realize the source or scope of disinformation. There is no race that is "Nordics". The original story was completely fabricated- not just the name. Now when humans witness an alien race of people that seem to fit this description, they assume it is the fictional Nordics. I personally know two visiting races who somewhat fit this discription- one is an alien race of humans who have the same DNA we do and the other is a hybrid race between us and the infamous "Grays", a popular made-up name. Many visiting races fit the description of Grays.

A few of our visiting races come from the Pleiades and none of them call themselves The Pleiadians. Humans made up the names Plejaran and Lyrans also. All our visiting races come from close by in our own galaxy, none from Andromeda. The books of the Bible are not completely accurate, nor well interpreted or translated.

I don't think you can reasonably say that NO aliens or extraterrestrial people live here, or none of them CAN live here. I think we need to stay open to the possibility of infiltration by extraterrestrials....

Not to argue- I only say that I know for myself from my own lifelong experience, teachings and conversations with the alien races. A race's bodies only fit their own home worlds because we have each developed and evolved uniquely that way from our beginnings. It is only by advanced natural abilities and technologies that the alien races "effect" physical contact between races.

I advise not to take anybody's word just like that. The whole UFO field is so plagued and overwhelmed with disinformation that it hardly resembles the alien races at all. It really only resembles the style of humans.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
I personally know two visiting races who somewhat fit this discription- one is an alien race of humans who have the same DNA we do

Well there you go. It doesn't matter if they are called "Nordics" or "Plejarans" or whatever; the existence of other "humans" out there with compatible DNA to ours, opens up the possibility that we could have been infiltrated by them at some point.

Which conflicts with what you said earlier, that no visiting races can live here at all....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Another thought: Ever wonder why we call people who are really brutal, cunning, ruthless, authoritarian and tyrannical, "Draconian"? Where did this expression "Draconian" come from?

From the "Draconis" star system perhaps?

Thousands of years of utterly senseless war, oppression and slavery, because we were infiltrated and taken over by Draconians, and don't even realize it?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Or perhaps it is a reference to the Romanian family that eventually gave rise to Vlad the Impaler?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What was the name? Draco, Draconi....?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
I personally know two visiting races who somewhat fit this discription- one is an alien race of humans who have the same DNA we do

Well there you go. It doesn't matter if they are called "Nordics" or "Plejarans" or whatever; the existence of other "humans" out there with compatible DNA to ours, opens up the possibility that we could have been infiltrated by them at some point.

Which conflicts with what you said earlier, that no visiting races can live here at all....

The race of humans that visits Earth is much older- further evolved and advanced than we are. They have the same original DNA we do, but have evolved from their beginning on their own unique world, in its own unique atmosphere, same as we have. Their biology is not like ours. They are as alien to us as to any other race.

There are a few other races of humans in this part of the universe also, all much further evolved and advanced than we are.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So, so many allegations, so, so little proof. Higher standards people...before we becoming a laughing stock and not the serious quest for knowledge we should be.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

No one ever has any proof.

"Draco", or "Draconis", is Latin for "dragon".

The Draco or Draconis constellation, also happens to be shaped like a dragon or serpent.

And then there's all the references in the Bible to a great war in the "heavens" against a dragon....

This COULD indicate an ancient war against the Draconis system, against the Draconians.

Infiltration happens all the time in warfare.

No, it's not proof. Just food for thought....

[edit on 23-2-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I'm fine with speculation, just label it as such. Don't call something a fact until you have proof!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

I never said it was a fact, chromatico

I said, "we need to be open to this possibility".

It is POSSIBLE that there have been "Star Wars" in the ancient past, it is POSSIBLE that we have been infiltrated by extraterrestrials before.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I'm not telling you to do this, but I am telling others on the thread to do so.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister I personally know two visiting races who somewhat fit this discription- one is an alien race of humans who have the same DNA we do and the other is a hybrid race between us and the infamous "Grays", a popular made-up name. Many visiting races fit the description of Grays.

So what you are saying is our Aliens are disinfo, but YOUR Aliens are the real deal...

There are no "Nordics" but one of YOUR races looks like the "nordics"

The "grays" are a fictional name... but several of YOUR Aliens look like grays..

Fine

Now prove to us that your aliens are real and not disinfo

[edit on 23-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Semantics,

How about EN.SO.MMAS and EMNASCIO.

(EN.SAW.MOSS) OR EM.NAS.CIO

That's two I know they called each other, their names are symbolic to there significance amongst society, their job or role they perform is like their name.

(Very loving beings) Just different by supply and demand..
In the end a job. One is an enforcer the other is a spiritual scientist.

These are their types.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I believe that there are many species looking out for their own and when WAR comes, they will save their own.

Because of unconsciousness, it is very hard to get people to hear the messages.

In a meditation, I saw a mass exodus. Spaceships landing and people running to them to get in and escape the impending war. Armaggedon.

As for someone stating why don't they intervene when terrible wars are happening now. Well, a rescue mission is very dangerous, day to day intervention = not possible.

All of the ET species that are trying to rescue their own are waiting. One in all in and not before. All of them going in at the same time stand a better chance.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
To OP,

Oh boy, here we go again. Y2K, Planet X & now Martial Law and we're All going to be put in camps.
Yawn.....
If the 'Good Aliens' thought we were just a bunch of cowardly sheeples, why should they even help us? Sure they see we're struggling, but it's up to us to change things. I personally don't think many people would allow your doomsday sceanario to ever happen. If we can't wipe our own butts, how can we expect them too? Now, if we consider using nukes *they* might shut them down.

[edit on 2/23/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

If they are responsible for our creation. Or are responsible for manipulation of our DNA. "They" would be our parents in a way.

The ones that want us to succeed, are the ones (if any) that are going to save the sheeple.

If you made a living creature, would you not want to protect it?

This time is different...

This time something new brewing...

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
All aliens are good and the government loves you, move along.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by martianvirus
All aliens are good and the government loves you, move along.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SKULL AND BONES

I love it. "I have close too a 400 iq" but I can't use the proper form of 'to'.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join