It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This war will be eternal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Jesus to the Jews:

Jesus own words ....

John 4:22 "You people worship what you do not understand; we worship what we understand, because salvation is from the Jews."

Jesus is salvation.

Jesus is Jewish.

He said so.

He has to be ... otherwise He would not have fulfilled the messianic prophecies in scripture and He wouldn't be the Son of God.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

He has been a murderer from the beginning of life on earth.
He has nothing in common with the truth

You would know a lot about that wouldn't you? Putin being the murderer and liar he is??

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

43 But you do not understand what I am saying. Why?
Because you do not want to listen to My words!

Jesus own words ....

John 4:22 "You people worship what you do not understand; we worship what we understand, because salvation is from the Jews."

Jesus is salvation.

Jesus is Jewish.

He said so.

He fulfills the messianic prophecies, and He has to be Jewish to do that.

JESUS IS JEWISH.

JEWISH BLOOD SAVES YOU FROM HELLFIRE.

JEWISH

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
You would know a lot about that wouldn't you? Putin being the murderer and liar he is??

It is comical that RussiaTroll is trying to claim that Russia is bringing Christ to the world .... especially since RussiaTroll DENIES WHO CHRIST IS. You can't deny Who Christ Is (JEWISH) and then pretend to know Him and bring Him to the world. And Russia invading a sovereign nation and murdering 500,000 of it's innocent citizens is not Christ like behavior.

The bible says Russia and China will be destroyed.

If people want to believe that prophecy or not, it's up to them.

But that's what it says.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Read your Wikipedia. And now, it is the Catholics who rebel against the decision of the Council of Nicaea (theolique and even the change of the basic prayer "Our Father"). The entire Christian world knows that the Catholic Church separated from the Orthodox, from all Orthodox churches, and only the Jews are trying to say the opposite. Study history, chutzpah will not work on ATS))))
I respect real ordinary Catholics, who, for example, every year in Argentina resist the worldwide witches' sabbath, who spit in their faces and defecate on them. Young Catholics just stand, clasping their hands and defending their Temples. This is admirable. But the Jews, disguised as Catholics, supporters of Francoism, and in their origins to the Jewish messiah Shabtai Zvi, who in 1666 converted to Islam, evoke in me only pity and regret.
edit on 22-9-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

. The entire Christian world knows that the Catholic Church separated from the Orthodox,

Incorrect. The entire Christian world, except for the brain washed Russian Orthodox Nationalists, know just the opposite ... that the Catholic Church is the church with the unbroken chain of popes all the way back to Peter, and that the Catholic church has written documents in the Vatican museum dating to 107AD stating that the Christian church was called the CATHOLIC CHURCH.

Everything you post is wrong. Everything.
Must get tiresome to be debunked every stink'n time you post.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It is comical that RussiaTroll is trying to claim that Russia is bringing Christ to the world

The only thing Russia is bringing to the world are empty threats of Nuclear attacks, along with murder, invasion, and war. So very righteous and upsatnding!!

edit on 22-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Chutzpah. The motto of our forum is - Deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

But the Jews, disguised as Catholics ....

Not even remotely true.

JESUS IS JEWISH.

JEWISH BLOOD SAVES YOU FROM HELLFIRE.

BUT ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT HIM AS SAVIOR.

AND THAT MEANS ACCEPTING THAT HE IS JEWISH

JEWISH

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The messiah and savior HAS TO BE Jewish and HAS TO BE from the line of King David. It's all about the bloodline. And it's a JEWISH bloodline.

There is probably a lot of nuance going on.

Deut. 23:3 Forbids Moabites, yet Ruth(ancestor of David) was Moabite. There is a good chance that Bathsheba (mother of Solomon) was Hittite. These details weren't missed evidently by Ezekiel. See: Ezekiel 16:3.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Chutzpah. The motto of our forum is - Deny ignorance.

Deny ignorance is something I think you lost in the translation?

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The motto of our forum is - Deny ignorance.

Yes. You should start doing that.

Start with knocking off posting all the fake antiJew crap that you post.

BTW ....

Unbroken chain of Catholic popes all the way back to St. Peter the Apostle.

Read up ... educate yourself ....

LIST OF POPES

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

www.newsweek.com...

"The invasion-supporting leader of the Russian Orthodox Church needed medical treatment after giving a speech condemning the West.

Known for his close ties to the Russian president, Patriarch Kirill has been internationally criticized for providing a religious justification for Vladimir Putin's war on his neighbor and refusing to unequivocally condemn the killing of people in Ukraine.

In March, he approved a document deeming the full-scale invasion a "Holy War" during a congress of the World Russian People's Council at the site of Moscow's Cathedral of Christ the Savior."

This tells us all we need to know about the Russian Orthodox Church.

More about Nationalistic politics and propaganda than the teachings of Christ Our Lord, it seems.

Maybe God has sent Kirill a message?

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Why are your letters so small? Do you really think that the truth depends on the size of the letters in the comment?))))

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
More about Nationalistic politics and propaganda than the teachings of Christ Our Lord, it seems.

Exactly.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Pounding it in.

Obviously you are not bothering to understand the scripture.

Getting your attention.

Pay attention.

SCRIPTURE SAYS JESUS IS JEWISH

JESUS SAYS HE IS JEWISH

You claim Russia is bringing Christ to the world.

You can't do that if you refuse to acknowledge Who He Is.

You aren't Christian if you refuse to acknowledge He is Jewish and fulfills the messianic prophecies.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I understand that it is impossible to discredit Catholicism more than Biden did by declaring himself a Catholic, but I would like to see direct words from the Gospel that would confirm your words.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

but I would like to see direct words from the Gospel that would confirm your words.

I would say I'm Agnostic, and even I seem to understand the bible better than you do, I think you need to ask for more guidance...

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them” (Matthew 5:17).

"For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah" (Hebrews 7:14).
Revelation 5:5, one of the twenty-four elders calls Jesus "the Lion of the tribe of Judah." Long before His birth, it was prophesied that Shiloh—the Messiah, the Prince of Peace—would come from the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10).

edit on 22-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yep, all about Nationalism and petty politics rather than following the teachings of Christ our Lord.

I believe that God's Commandments had something about not killing folk and not covetting your neighbour's property?

The likes of Patriarch (?!!!!) Kirill seems to be batting for the other side.

Not seeing any actual Christian values here.
edit on 22-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

The messiah and savior HAS TO BE Jewish and HAS TO BE from the line of King David. It's all about the bloodline. And it's a JEWISH bloodline.

There is probably a lot of nuance going on.

Deut. 23:3 Forbids Moabites, yet Ruth(ancestor of David) was Moabite. There is a good chance that Bathsheba (mother of Solomon) was Hittite. These details weren't missed evidently by Ezekiel. See: Ezekiel 16:3.

How can Troll ask for a scripture when this has already been posted, and the Book of Matthew starts with a genealogy tracing the Lord's descent from Abraham?

But why are we talking about ancient genealogies? The Lord's help can save us from being communized by those who want to bring back the Soviet Union, like Putin.

Let's not let Comintern propagandists (or casual interlopers like RussianTroll) distract us by claiming their war is about religion.
edit on 22-9-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

edit on 22-9-2024 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join