It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This war will be eternal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: putnam6

I'm not sure that you can show Ukraine on a world map, and even more so, without Wikipedia, name the number of its regions))))

I know it is likely right next to Russia because the Russian military can't project its force anywhere else in the eternal war ahead, except to immediate neighbors

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Or maybe you will be more interested in your own well-being, the well-being of your family, than in the situation in a country that you probably had not heard of 2-3 years ago?

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Kurokage

China has a fresh water problem, among other natural resources like energy.

Lake Baikal has been in their sights via deals, but was taken off the table.

Manchuria was a point of contention during the USSR and CCP. Russia has used historical claims as justification, something China could do using the same logic for Manchuria.

China and Russia have only been allied during times of convenience. Their ties have never really been strong. Once that convenience is gone for China, the relationship falls apart.

While the US has adversarial relations with China, the fact remains they make more money from the US than Russia. Russia right now is a way for China to push against the west, but eventually they’ll have to measure what the risk reward is.

I do find it funny that RT/Alexander can't seem to see what's right in front of him and instead fixates on the West and especially Great Britain, when he claims to go to soooo many meetings ...

I very often participate in various conferences, round tables and other meetings in different cities of Russia

If this was real information and not some gradious attempt at trying to display his 'superiority' he would see the writing on the wall with that supposed great intellectual gathering....
edit on 22-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I feel sorry for you. You are wishful thinking.

That would be you.

In Orthodoxy, Gog and Magog are considered to be the current USA and China.

and Russian Orthodoxy isn't the Church of Christ.
It's turned into a nationalistic nightmare.
The bible says Russia will be destroyed because of it's hate of the Jewish people.
And by your posts, you embody the prophecy perfectly ... irrational Russian nationalism and hate of jews.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And your mixture of Judaism with declared Catholicism - even more so.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

because the Russian military can't project its force anywhere else in the eternal war ahead, except to immediate neighbors

maybe if they use tug boats, or beg, borrow or steal stuff they can.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

....than in the situation in a country that you probably had not heard of 2-3 years ago?

Oh, everybody has heard of Ukraine!!
It's the country Russia was supposed to crush within a week with it's "special operation" and now almost 3 years later has shown Russia to be a Chihuahua pretending to be a Bulldog!!

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
All the "arguments" of my British leftists remind me of a song that was written exactly 2 weeks after the assassination of President Kennedy, when in such cases normal people are in mourning.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The communist thought for a moment and answered that on the "Moral Code of the Builder of Communism", adopted at the congress of the Communist Party in 1961. It was a masterpiece!!! Not only does the text of the Moral Code basically repeat the commandments of Jesus Christ, only reworked in a communist way, but it was an admission that the entire multi-thousand-year history of mankind is simply thrown into the trash, broken over the knee and issued anew.

Here is a Reuters piece on Putin: www.reuters.com...

The Communist writer Gramsci wrote that if communists couldn't take Western society with a frontal assault, they could "march through the institutions" and corrupt the things which hold communism back.

A famous composer wrote: "You say you want a revolution, well you know.......
...But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow,
'cause you know it's gonna be (shoo-bee dooo-waa) all right"
He's clearly saying don't tell people it's about Marxism.

What happens when the poor get used to getting to know the well-off and their skills and abilities, but they get tired of having to get in shape and be nice in order to get to know them?

Had anyone noticed the left in the USA now think they are entitled to upward mobility? Now that they figured out how to use the Sexual Revolution in order to cheat on exams?

If communism shares Christian values, how are they moving us closer to Communism by doing those things? Can it be RT is being disingenuous with us and the goal is to have Communsim share everything, not just possessions?

Can it be the way they want to march through the institutions is to get the proletariat used to the promise of upward mobility by learning to use the Sexual Revolution to cheat on exams?

Please consider reading my thread on the song "Priests of the Temple of Syrinx." Apparently the song was inspired by a book by an author who was counted a member of the bourgeoisie and had to spend her teenage years in Soviet Russia. I had assumed it was about a city run by Western revolutionaries when they got tired of having to stay in shape and be nice, but maybe there's a common theme there i.e. communists don't want to ask nicely to share in your goods. It wouldn't surprise me if it had been banned from the Soviet Union even though bootleg recordings of Western music were popular.

Is that what the Gulag was for, RT? I really hope it isn't so.

The Lord clearly wanted to save people from slavery. Lazarus was blacklisted to death because he wouldn't be Magdalene. The early communities spoken of in Acts were possibly an effort to build a Christian economy where the people were safe from being blacklisted into being Magdalene, but they had nothing because they were being blacklisted, so they had to share at first.

Did you read my piece on how Mary Magdalene may not have been a fish merchant's wife from Magdala, but could have been from far away? Her name could be construed to mean "Magija dalina" or "she distributes magic" in Lithuanian, a language which is definitely old enough.
edit on 22-9-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

All the "arguments" of my British leftists remind me of a song that was written exactly 2 weeks after the assassination of President Kennedy, when in such cases normal people are in mourning.

Love that song.
Usually reminds me of Vietnam movies.

Pute is embroiled in his own psuedo Vietnam now in Ukraine, isn't he?

quite prophetic of you there, gotta hope the FSB aren't listening in and getting the wrong idea about that post, eh Comrade?

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Hi. If you go to the very bottom of my profile with my threads, you will see several topics about how the communists are taking over the USA. I was criticized a lot back then, but now, seeing the current situation in the West, when the communists have already taken over, I believe that I was right to warn you all a few years ago.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Solvedit

Hi. If you go to the very bottom of my profile with my threads, you will see several topics about how the communists are taking over the USA. I was criticized a lot back then, but now, seeing the current situation in the West, when the communists have already taken over, I believe that I was right to warn you all a few years ago.

But Putin likes the Soviet Union as I pointed out. www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
In Russia it is now common to address people as "lord" and "madam". According to the old Russian tradition, you can call them "sir", "madam", or "gracious lord". Today all the "comrades" live in the West.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Well thats a pity, I rather liked the old comrade thing, we used to bandy that around a fair bit when I was in the RMT union.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Communists in America, also known as liberal democrats, are attempting to take control here, and then they would attempt to take Russia.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

And this great Song by Van Halen reminds of Putin, the Kremlin and those that support him with their propaganda rants!!

FOOLS!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

And your mixture of Judaism with declared Catholicism - even more so.

Still wrong. Judaism hasn't taken over Catholicism.
That's absurd. And I proved you wrong last time you tried that.
Your orthodox Russian church has turned into a nationalistic nightmare.
It puts country before God.
The bible is clear that both China and Russia will be destroyed.
China for it's lack of belief in God and Russia because of it's hatred of the jews.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The curse of eternal war is one that has plagued this planet for a long time and will continue while life still persists here. There are many things in conflict and evolving ways looking for resolution.

I do like the aims that Jesus strives for to build a strong community that works together in a cohesive way. The plight we face is that not all see the value in these kinds of standards as personal short term gains drive their motivations and actions. As for how a community grows that is based on deception and exploitations is one built on shaky grounds.

The test of time will sort these issues out, until then keep puncin for what you do really believe in and the kind of world you do want to be a part of.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Back to the original premise of this thread.

No the war of aggression by Russia against the sovereign country of Ukraine is not a civil war. And the supposed 'conservative religious' in Russia who are waging it are guilty of slaughtering 500,000 innocent Ukrainians in their own country. Russia is not doing God's will and are not the 'light bearers' bringing Christ to others. They are just a death machine marching to illegally gain territory for their country.

The conflict in Ukraine is first and foremost a civilizational war between the West in its current form and conservative religious Russia.

Nope. The war in Ukraine is first and foremost an INVASION of Russia into the SOVEREIGN NATION of Ukraine. 500,000 citizens of Ukraine have been murdered by Russia in it's illegal and immoral expansionist war against a country that did not provoke it in any way.

You claim to be a person of moral standing and that you go to church (or you called it 'temple'), and yet you continually lie for Russia. You should really take another look at that. What you do doesn't match what you claim your morality is.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You will decide for yourself who won in your Soul, Catholicism or Judaism. But your statements regarding Jesus Christ clearly tell me that Judaism won.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join