It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This war will be eternal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Sunday, especially after attending a service in the Temple, always prompts me to reason on various philosophical, civilizational and religious topics. Today is no exception. Therefore, I apologize, although many of the ATS members may be interested in my reasoning.

Many of you think that if/when the conflict in Ukraine ends, then peace will immediately be established throughout the world and the lambs will calmly go to the watering hole with the wolves. I want to disappoint you. The conflict in Ukraine is first and foremost a civilizational war between the West in its current form and conservative religious Russia.

In his address to the nation dedicated to the beginning of the SVO in February 2022, Vladimir Putin directly indicated that one of the main reasons for the decision to conduct the operation was not only the military, but also the civilizational expansion of the West, the goal of which is "to destroy our traditional values ​​and impose on us their pseudo-values ​​that would corrode us, our people from within, those attitudes that they are already aggressively imposing in their countries and which directly lead to degradation and degeneration, since they contradict the very nature of man."

In the West, this idea was presented as an "absurd justification for aggression" against an innocent, peaceful and democratic state that had already stuck one foot through the fence of the "magic garden." But a year later, the Deep State American publication The National Interest published an article "The World is Threatened with a Universal War for Beliefs," and practically word for word confirmed everything Putin had said.

"The war in Ukraine (sooner or later) will end. However, the conflicts that underlie this war will not end. These conflicts are global and eternal... The first conflict is the West's desire to maintain its global dominance - economic, military and cultural. Another is a clash between opposing value systems."

According to the publication, the conflict between Russia and Ukraine is not military, but cultural and civilizational, where the West must defeat Russia with the help of pro-Western Ukraine.

A little later, this idea was picked up by other Western publications. For example, The Review of Faith & International Affairs: "The Russian doctrine of spiritual security is a challenge to European security." And the stakes here are higher than ever in history. I would like to remind you what these values ​​are that are enshrined in the "Fundamentals of State Policy for the Preservation and Strengthening of Traditional Russian Spiritual and Moral Values", adopted in the fall of 2022. Among them are life, dignity, human rights and freedoms, patriotism, citizenship, service to the Fatherland and responsibility for its fate, high moral ideals, a strong family, creative work, the priority of the spiritual over the material, humanism, mercy, justice, collectivism, mutual assistance and mutual respect, historical memory and continuity of generations, unity of the peoples of Russia, as well as the free practice of traditional religions, which serve as a source of cultural identification and the moral foundation of man.

To what extent are these values ​​dangerous for the modern Agenda of the West? To a huge extent, since they completely contradict it. A recent publication of the neocon publication Politico said directly:

"If Europeans can be truly proud of something, then these should be secular values, which must defeat the Church."(Just don't blur the topic by asking me for references. "Seek, and ye shall find" - Luke 11:5-10)

I would like to tell you a story about this. I very often participate in various conferences, round tables and other meetings in different cities of Russia. Usually, at these meetings, scientific, applied, respectful discussions take place, without radicalism, with the participation of various political forces of Russia. They are held freely, and are limited only by rules for conducting discussions that are respectful to opponents.

So, once I took part in a round table with liberals and communists in Saratov. The discussion was attended by representatives of the alternative CPRF, which is a parliamentary party, the Communists of Russia party and several youth leftist organizations (Avangard Krasnoy Molodezhi), whose abbreviation AKM can also be deciphered as Kalashnikov Avtomat Modernizirovannyy.

Of course, at the very beginning, the communist youth behaved extremely aggressively, and there was no longer any talk of any discussion. But then it turned out that the leader of AKM simply wanted to receive a state grant to participate in the All-Russian Youth Forum in the resort city of Sochi. They promised him, and they immediately calmed down.

My discussion, as a representative of the conservative patriotic Orthodox community, with a representative of the Communists of Russia led to a conversation about morality and ethics. I asked my opponent a simple question:"Here I am, an Orthodox Christian. My morals and ethics are based on a historical ancient document - the Gospel, the Sermon on the Mount of Christ, where he spoke about the 10 commandments.On what, on what historical document, are your morals and ethics based?"

Continued below...

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The communist thought for a moment and answered that on the "Moral Code of the Builder of Communism", adopted at the congress of the Communist Party in 1961. It was a masterpiece!!! Not only does the text of the Moral Code basically repeat the commandments of Jesus Christ, only reworked in a communist way, but it was an admission that the entire multi-thousand-year history of mankind is simply thrown into the trash, broken over the knee and issued anew.

By the way, a small digression. The commandments in Christ's Sermon on the Mount repeat the 10 Commandments that Moses received from God on Mount Sinai, carved them on tablets and placed in the Ark of the Covenant. The question is, why did God need to repeat his Commandments again? After all, they had already been given, and on their basis the Covenant Agreement between God and the people of Moses was concluded? Me too I was tormented by this question, the answer to which I received while editing the work of my spiritual father “Apostle Paul on overcoming sin in the Epistle to the Romans (in light of the patristic Exegesis) for one of the Russian seminaries. I will quote:

"According to the Bible, the fatherly attitude of God towards His people invariably inspired Israel with hope for the forgiveness of sins (Jer. 29:11-14; 31:20; Hos. 11:1-9). We also find evidence of this in the Apostle Paul: "God did not reject His people whom He foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says in the story of Elijah? How he complains to God about Israel, saying: Lord, they have killed Your prophets, they have thrown down Your altars; I alone am left, and they seek my life" (Rom. 11:2-3). The elimination of the consequences of sin, the correction or atonement for an offense, guilt with the goal of reconciliation with God was achieved by sacrificing animals (Lev. 4; 5:1-19; Num. 15:22-24); the exception is the most serious sins (idolatry, bloodshed and debauchery, especially adultery), which were punishable by death. The basic regulations governing the process of preparation and implementation of cult sacrifices were announced by the Lord to Moses from the tabernacle of the congregation (Lev. 1:1-2). However, the gifts and sacrifices brought could not "make the offerer perfect in his conscience" (Heb. 9:9). "A Jew who had sinned came, confessed his sin, brought the required sacrifice, and was restored to all the rights of a Jew; but inwardly he remained the same, with the same slavery to sin"1. So why did nothing change after the sacrifice was brought? In all likelihood, due to the nature of the sacrifice being offered: “If he is guilty of any of these things and confesses wherein he has sinned, then he shall bring to the Lord for his sin which he has sinned a trespass offering of the flock, a sheep or a goat, for a sin offering; and the priest shall make atonement for him for his sin” (Lev. 5:5-6). It turned out that the sinner suffered only material damage, the amount of which was determined by the gravity of the sin he had committed and the severity of the punishment imposed for it, while the torment and pain were suffered by the sacrificial animal doomed to death. This relative ease of restoration in purity and rights provoked the Jews first to repeat, and then to multiply, their sin. Here is what the Apostle Paul writes about this: “For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with the same sacrifices offered continually year by year make perfect those who come to them. Otherwise they would have stopped offering them, because those who offered the sacrifice, having been once cleansed, would no longer have any consciousness of sins" (Heb. 10:1-2). Sins multiplied, and more and more new sacrifices were required, which became daily. Priest Pavel Florensky describes the scale of the fall of Israel in the following way: "According to Josephus Flavius, 265 thousand lambs were slaughtered at Passover... Sometimes the priests walked ankle-deep in blood - the entire huge courtyard was covered in blood"1.
The Scripture condemned such formal observance of ritual prescriptions by the Jews, not supported by repentance and overcoming the attraction to sin: "To what purpose do I have the multitude of your sacrifices? says the Lord. I am full of burnt offerings of rams; and the blood of bulls and lambs I do not delight in. Do not bring any more vain gifts; New moons, and sabbaths, and solemn assemblies, I cannot endure: iniquity, and the keeping of festivals. Your new moons and your festivals my soul hateth; they are a burden unto me; I am grieved at them. And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: your hands are full of blood. Wash ye, make ye clean: put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes: cease to do evil: learn to do good: seek righteousness: deliver the oppressed: defend the fatherless: "advocate for the widow" (Isaiah 1:11-17)."

That is, the observance of the Law became impossible, contrary to God and turned into its complete opposite. Therefore, a new, more severe and clear law with a new agreement with humanity was needed. Which is what Jesus Christ did. The Communists in their Moral Code simply copied centuries-old wisdom and passed it off as their own. Moreover, it was not the Code of the Communist, but the Code of the builder of communism, which is far from the same thing.

Continued below...

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Let's return to my discussion with the communist. He repeated exactly the thesis from the Politico article I cited about the need for a secular state. Here I will make a small linguistic digression. "Secular state" sounds different in Russian and English. In Russian, the word "secular" (svetskoe) has the root "light". That is, the state of light. And we all know who the angel of light is - Lucifer. This was recently vividly demonstrated to us at the opening of the Olympic Games in Paris. That is, when speaking about a secular society, communists are talking primarily about a devilish society. And Satanism is also a religion, it has nothing to do with a secular atheistic society. There is a substitution of concepts.

But, as the Russians say, "let's get back to our sheep." Russia has never put the religious aspect at the forefront of its value-cultural confrontation with the West. But the West admitted at the latest session of information striptease: we are fighting Russia because God is with it.

It is no wonder that in Europe, the popularity of parties defending traditional values ​​has sharply increased, as has the number of people who are ready to leave for countries where they can calmly start families, raise children, practice their religion and not be afraid that their children can be forcibly turned into monsters.

That is why President Vladimir Putin recently signed a decree according to which foreigners receive the green light to move to Russia and receive assistance"on the grounds of not accepting the policies implemented by these countries, which impose destructive neoliberal ideological attitudes that contradict traditional Russian spiritual and moral values."

Russia's enemies fear us because of our strength. But they are even more afraid that the Russians bring to the world the true light, which cannot be extinguished, and therefore it is impossible to defeat the Russians.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Yeah, world peace might not be on the cards once Russia crumbles and falls.

But without the likes of Putin at the helm i think it will be a far better place.

My bet is you tear yourself apart fighting with each other over whatever is left worth value.

Anyhoo freedom to Ukraine and down with Putin's scum invasion farce.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Wow, a miracle happened. While I was rereading my long post, looking for mistakes in it, it turns out that someone had already read it, understood it, and even wrote a response.

3 minutes, Karl, 3 minutes!!!)))

Your works are marvelous, Lord))))

edit on 22-9-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The short answer to your new posting is that to stop this war from coming, all Putin has to do is to stop. Period.
How about that for a quick solution rather than slinging nucs around every time he gets his panties in a wad?

(Sorry, short on diplomatic speech here this morning. I never read your face-saving comments anymore as you attempt to let Putin off the hook of his attempting to take over the world. But alas, that seems to have always been a communist ploy.)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Before you tell someone what you think they should do, try asking yourself what you should do. No one owes you anything personally.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

What is your point? I don't care about "defeating the Russians" as you bring up.

Does this occupy your mind? We don't like extra work. The cost of reproducing maps and books is insane. Stop invading people. We don't invade Mexico or Canada... Yet... Canada, don't flinch lol.

ETA: I love the Russian people I know. And geography and cartography majors are wetting their lips at the idea of Russian expansion.
edit on 22-9-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Putin owes the people of Ukraine big time considering his nefarious antics.

No two ways about that fact.

And he is going to be made to pay.

Personally, i hope with his own life.

edit on 22-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

You might be interested in when/if foreign tanks drive on your land and foreign missiles fly towards your cities.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Here come the pathetic threats.

And do you even have any tanks left that are not from the 1960s?

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

You might be interested in when/if foreign tanks drive on your land and foreign missiles fly towards your cities.

As far as a lot of Americans are concerned, that's happened by our own government and they were met with force from their own citizenry. ...fairly recently...

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
No real people?

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I always welcome people's civic activity, as long as it is not directed and financed from abroad.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
No real people?

Sorry, I didn't understand your question.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

What is your point? I don't care about "defeating the Russians" as you bring up.

Does this occupy your mind? We don't like extra work. The cost of reproducing maps and books is insane. Stop invading people. We don't invade Mexico or Canada... Yet... Canada, don't flinch lol.

ETA: I love the Russian people I know. And geography and cartography majors are wetting their lips at the idea of Russian expansion.

Both Mexico and Canada have burnt the White House down. You guys should probably not provoke them unless you intend to let them do it again 👍

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Both Mexico and Canada have burnt the White House down. You guys should probably not provoke them unless you intend to let them do it again 👍

Lol, true. And I don't want to!

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I always welcome people's civic activity, as long as it is not directed and financed from abroad.

That brings up a great question.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

No real people?

Sorry, I didn't understand your question.

Some posters knee jerk comments without perusing the content. Kinda like a bot but more like a drone 😂

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

There's no historical record of Mexico ever being involved in burning the White House or participating in such an attack that i can find.

And was it not British forces burned the White House and other government buildings in Washington?

I suppose you might get away with that one with Canada being a British colony at the time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join