It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida REFUSING to hand Trump shooting suspect Ryan Routh over to the Feds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: nugget1

It's not personal, its all in good fun.

Yet I really am of astoundingly average intelligence.

Common sense is not so common we must all realize.

Either way, you are the type you need to be. Be yourself. Meanwhile, this guy Routh might live now that Florida is keeping the Feds away. They have no jurisdiction really in this matter. It happened in Florida and if it happened in VA it would be Virginia's prerogative to let the Feds take him.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yea....our dude has been inches away from assassination....twice....in two months.

But do go on and try to tell the class how it's "mUh rIgHt wInG eXtrEmiSM!1!11ZoMG!"

Sit down moron.

The guy didn't get a chance to fire off a full 30-round mag at Trump, so it is just sensationalism the right is using in a nothing burger.

Sarcasm off

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Agreed.

FL can get secret service' statements and reports and carry this out on their own.

Yet I fear that since the suspect lives in Hawaii and/or North Carolina, that won't hold up in court. Yet there are many threads the state can unwind on their own.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: pianopraze

a reply to: pianopraze

I've seen this on just about every cop show or movie where the local officers doubt the corrupt fed officers who are there at the behest of some General or politician.

Not very original.

LOL

This is real life. Not some movie.

People are trying to kill our presidential candidate.

Your country has an overriding legal directive for people to be armed specifically to defend against tyranny in government.

It seems to me that such froot-loops are being entirely compliant with your Constitution.

What did you expect would happen?

We have the right to say and do what we want as we were never disarmed. Yes, Democrats are trying to take that away.

Nations that are disarmed soon loose those rights. History is repleat with examples.

I will take dangerous freedom over "safe" tyranny.

A government that enforces one particular 'normal' and legislates against diversity among its populace, is a tyranny.

Citizens of the USA have fewer rights than most of the rest of the world. In terms of rights and freedoms, the USA is not within the top 10, and has not been for as long as there have been freedom indexes.

Civil liberties score

Freedom Index by Country 2024

I never took the jab.

I literally traveled the world during Covid.

I said what I wanted on social media and never had any law enforcement contact me.

Democrats trying hard to push more authoritarianism here, that I can agree with you on, but it is by the state.

Florida was/is free.

Kentucky had a Democrat that could not have won without Dominion voting booths imposed upon them and the Democrat a-hole they installed went full authoritarian.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I heard Trump faked it to win the golf game.

These conspiracy theories are getting gooder...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I never took the jab.

Interesting... how and where? Not EU I think.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I heard Trump faked it to win the golf game.

These conspiracy theories are getting gooder...

You know those MAGA people... They are willing to die or go to jail the rest of their lives for the cause.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: chr0naut

Are you not embarrassed about what a cuck you are?

I am totally unembarrassed about asserting myself and am fairly sure that I have enough self-confidence to stand up to someone who alternates between insults or direct reposts of right-wing propaganda, and hardly ever supports an argument with 3rd party facts or links.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Staying inside the guard ropes is a tough row to hoe.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Are you not embarrassed about what a cuck you are?

I am totally unembarrassed about asserting myself and am fairly sure that I have enough self-confidence to stand up to someone who alternates between insults or direct reposts of right-wing propaganda, and hardly ever supports an argument with 3rd party facts or links.

You should be embarrassed.

Not for being assertive or even confident.

But for being confidently and willfully ignorant.
edit on 16-9-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Oh, and following the directions of guards while leaving before curfew... Damn, Conservatives really suck at rioting and insurrection.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You don’t see the Right shooting at Biden or Harris. It’s the people who want the guns going away that seem to be using them to get rid of the Republican nominee. Of course I’m Independent. I’d shoot both sides! 🤣🤣 And most gun owners here are sane and have them for hunting or home defense. And if they’re responsible gun owners, they have a gun safe and have taught their kids that using a gun can kill somebody, permanently- no one gets “extra lives” like in a video game, and it’s not to be used that way. Their lives would be over as they know it.

I agree with DeSantis on this one. The FBI will drag their feet until after the election, and then, if there is any hanky-panky going on with the Democrats, we won’t get a real answer anyway. I DO think Trump has a mole, so he’d better clean house.

Originally the States were pretty independent with the Federal Government tying us all together. Rightly or wrongly, that began to change. It’s why states keep saying that they want to secede (*cough, Texas*).

So you Armchair Coaches that don’t even live here, please bvtt out.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Oh, and following the directions of guards while leaving before curfew... Damn, Conservatives really suck at rioting and insurrection.

But good at making it home by dinner.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Then you should be happy we are lucky enough to have someone against starting wars and all for stoping the ones going on is running for president.

link   

Good

This is what needs to happen all across the country.

States need to start rebuking federal agents.

I've been saying for at least a year now that federal agents should be denied entry across State borders.

Federal assets and offices should be seized and closed.

Detain them at airports and send them back to DC.

The federal government has gone rogue, and no longer represents the interests of the American people.

They should be deemed illegitimate and their authority not recognized.

The disunited states.

Actually there is a lot of states that ARE united. Not the corrupt fed agencies. It's the states that are united, not the federal government.
Who are these illegitimate feds united with? You guessed it, other corrupt feds all at the behest of the corrupt DNC and the federally run and controlled MSM.

But with this move by DeSantis, it will hopefully expose the dirty and highly illegal federal government involvement in the treasonous assassination attempts. A lot of corrupt feds could be executed for this.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I never took the jab.

Interesting... how and where? Not EU I think.

When Covid started I sold my house in Kentucky and moved to my catamaran in Florida.

2021 I sold it and went to Philippines and bought land. Came back to US in 2022 because mom got sick and had to take care of her. Went through several Asian countries.

I usually go through Japan or Korea, I think it was just Korea that time but my memory is bad. I prefer Korea as I still remember a bit of the language, but only speak a few words of Japanese, but every time varies by availability/price.

The Middle East and China routes are cheaper but I avoid them.

Now I’m homesick for both Florida and the Philippines, thanks. Gotta get back to Florida and get a new catamaran soon or I’m going to go out of my mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Pretty sure you go where the crime was comitted for trial. I think this will come down to the FEDs trying to see he broke some law while crossing state lines...which makes it Federal crimes and may trump State crimes...and the state will try to prove he comitted his crimes in house...like the gun and whatever other crimes they come up with...making it State jurisdiction.

Watch for the FEDs to magically produce evidence that he got the gun out of state and deove it across state lines...

link   

Did you happen to read below the Desantis picture?

From first OP link:

Untrue. DeSantis is initiating a separate State investigation, as the FBI is conducting theirs. Following Ryan Routh’s arrest, the FBI took him into custody. Currently, the Department of Justice is seeking an indictment for additional charges from a Grand Jury.
Axios: Criminal Complaint

He's already been charged with two federal crimes in federal court.
edit on 16-9-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Genuine question... why do you care how we vote ? Not your country, not your problem and it wouldn't affect you, so.....why ?

To expand on that, I don't know and don't care how you run your government. Your country, your decision. Nor am I interested in the UK, Australia, Japan, etc for the same reasons.

YOU on the other hand seem extremely interested in American politics and very critical of the Right. So why are you so interested in a country's politics that don't effect you ?

The truth is that I have been affected by corporatist political right-wing American meddling in things in my countries, that were close to my heart, and I have freedom of speech in the countries that I am from, and I am politically active.

I just happen to have a curiosity about many things, even those that only peripherally relate to me. It is simply a function of human enquiry for a significant number of people in the world.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Playing devil's advocate here.

-illegal weapon charges
-mutilation of serial number on a firearm
-all sorts of communications

These 3 things alone put it squarely in the feds jurisdiction.

Now does that have anything to do with turning the suspect over, I cannot say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join