It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida REFUSING to hand Trump shooting suspect Ryan Routh over to the Feds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: pianopraze

a reply to: pianopraze

I've seen this on just about every cop show or movie where the local officers doubt the corrupt fed officers who are there at the behest of some General or politician.

Not very original.

LOL

This is real life. Not some movie.

People are trying to kill our presidential candidate.

Your country has an overriding legal directive for people to be armed specifically to defend against tyranny in government.

It seems to me that such froot-loops are being entirely compliant with your Constitution.

What did you expect would happen?

We have the right to say and do what we want as we were never disarmed. Yes, Democrats are trying to take that away.

Nations that are disarmed soon loose those rights. History is repleat with examples.

I will take dangerous freedom over "safe" tyranny.

edit on 16-9-2024 by pianopraze because: Sp

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The suspect (Ryan Routh) was "too happy" when he was arrested. Happy like a diplomat who knows he has immunity, or friends in high places.

Florida officials need to interrogate Routh thoroughly, ASAP, before one of the crooked liberal judges demand Ryan be turned over to his FBI friends.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It couldn't be Trump's fault that people want to shoot him, could it?

What are you on about?
One flew over the cuckoo's nest?

I mean, he has quite intentionally been extremely divisive, rather than being conciliatory and accepting. That makes enemies of people who only have minor and resolvable complaints.

I'm letting your words stand alone, as dangerous and
inflammatory as they are.

edit on 16-9-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Interesting.

DeSantis has resumed sucking up to the MAGA crowd the same way he was doing back when he was actively campaigning for the nomination.

He must think there's some possibility Trump could be forced out of the nomination the way Biden was forced out.

DeSantis is positioning himself to become the nominee, if that should happen.

It would be interesting to hear what conversations are going on in the Republican smoke-filled rooms behind Trump's back that would cause DeSantis to think this.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: chr0naut

The disunited states.

Yes, it is. And the corrupt democrat-led Washington machine is 100% to blame.

Actually, it sounds like the people who think they are patriots, are actually the ones who want to destroy the unified country.

That's the contradiction in extremist anti-government thinking. They claim the unity under the Constitution to be 'God ordained', and then reject it.

Trump has been mocked and ridiculed endlessly by the media, accused of treason, sabotaged, spied on, and charged with crimes by the corrupt DC machine. He's a billionaire, and could go live out his remaining years in luxury. But he continues to fight, and with his support from true Americans, he may be our next president. THAT is democracy in action. Writ large.

The dems, on the other hand, hinder and impede democracy at every turn. I could post examples, but I don't have three days to sit here typing.

Of course, no politician before Trump has ever been criticised, investigated or prosecuted.

And Trump and his Trumpettes haven't done the same to just about everyone else?

The stupid that some people will believe!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

It couldn't be Trump's fault that people want to shoot him, could it?

What are you on about?
One flew over the cuckoo's nest?

Well, I posted, "It couldn't be Trump's fault that people want to shoot him, could it?" What did you think those words might mean?

I mean, he has quite intentionally been extremely divisive, rather than being conciliatory and accepting. That makes enemies of people who only have minor and resolvable complaints.

I'm letting your words stand alone, as dangerous and
inflammatory as they are.

Thank you for your agreement?

edit on 2024-09-16T18:39:44-05:0006Mon, 16 Sep 2024 18:39:44 -050009pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Ballots are going out to millions of voters this week. Too late to change the ticket, unless there's a major emergency.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

How can Nazi/Fascist be extreme right wing when right wing wants less government and no wars and actually no extremism???

🤣🗡

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thank you for your agreement?

Nope.

For the record, I disagree with 99.9% of your
political rhetoric, and 100% of your vapid
non political comments.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

How many hours per day/week are you allowed to be on the internet? 💥

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Are you not embarrassed about what a cuck you are?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is how you deal with federal agents when they come to your home.

fantastic video on X

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Bravo Governor, I have been a staunch supporter of yours since day 1 and you should also be the POTUS one day. I cannot wait to hear what will be revealed.

And yes, more states should just start rebuking FEDS like Texas and Florida. What is their recourse, call in the army?? Those generals are going to arrest whoever attempts to give that order coming from the State Department.

(post by watchitburn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Bravo Governor, I have been a staunch supporter of yours since day 1 and you should also be the POTUS one day. I cannot wait to hear what will be revealed.

And yes, more states should just start rebuking FEDS like Texas and Florida. What is their recourse, call in the army?? Those generals are going to arrest whoever attempts to give that order coming from the State Department.

He has been a great governor.

Need to get back down before next election. We were a hair away from that horrid thing passed out on the floor last time.

Imagine how horribly different Florida would be if we let such in charge of our state.

Got to keep Florida safe as much of the rest of the country falls apart.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Genuine question... why do you care how we vote ? Not your country, not your problem and it wouldn't affect you, so.....why ?

To expand on that, I don't know and don't care how you run your government. Your country, your decision. Nor am I interested in the UK, Australia, Japan, etc for the same reasons.

YOU on the other hand seem extremely interested in American politics and very critical of the Right. So why are you so interested in a country's politics that don't effect you ?
edit on 16-9-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Good lord Andrew Gillum?? The entire nation may have already been flying a Chinese flag if it werent for Florida showing the world the horse manure they were trying to peddle was nonsense as we were just living it up trying to be normal. America could have already been over and under some horrific new Globalist Medical dictatorship as part of a depraved New World Order. I think Governor DeSantis and us rebellious Floridians may have literally saved the world from a terrifying dystopia that the NAZI's and Stalin would have been proud of were it not for our stubborness, and maybe just a pinch of insanity, and readiness to die fighting any mother #er coming at me with that poison!

We know where they work after all, they take our jobs we torch theirs. That was the deal. We had to make sure that was known.

QUIT INTERFERING WITH OUR ELECTIONS!!

edit on 9-16-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
This is how you deal with federal agents when they come to your home.

fantastic video on X

That is a very informative clip from: x.com...

Thank-you.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

It would be interesting to hear what conversations are going on in the Republican smoke-filled rooms behind Trump's back that would cause DeSantis to think this.

The RINOs are in there with the Democrats arguing over how much they paid Routh only to be captured before he got a shot off at Trump.

Got any more dumb statements?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I've seen this on just about every cop show or movie where the local officers doubt the corrupt fed officers who are there at the behest of some General or politician.

Not very original.

LOL

This is real life. Not some movie.

People are trying to kill our presidential candidate.

Your country has an overriding legal directive for people to be armed specifically to defend against tyranny in government.

It seems to me that such froot-loops are being entirely compliant with your Constitution.

What did you expect would happen?
We have the right to say and do what we want as we were never disarmed. Yes, Democrats are trying to take that away.

Nations that are disarmed soon loose those rights. History is repleat with examples.

I will take dangerous freedom over "safe" tyranny.

Armed uprisings are the usual way countries fall into tyranny. Arming the public is a way to ensure that there will be firefights and instability.

INTERNATIONAL LEGAL PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN ARMED CONFLICT

Similarly, the 2nd Amendment, and the citizens it armed, just didn't stop the US Civil war. Arming the public cannot defend against a better armed tyranny, and historically has not given protection anywhere in the world.

In the USA there have been frequent armed uprisings, and they are generally not successful in achieving change of government, but people have died, pointlessly, futilely, in the process.

List of rebellions in the United States

20 Times Americans Rebelled Against Their Government

edit on 2024-09-16T19:24:13-05:0007Mon, 16 Sep 2024 19:24:13 -050009pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join