It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida REFUSING to hand Trump shooting suspect Ryan Routh over to the Feds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Right source:

🚨 JUST IN: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is REFUSING to hand Trump shooting suspect Ryan Routh over to the Feds.

The FBI has DEMANDED custody of him but DeSantis REFUSED, saying Florida will conduct its own investigation.

THIS IS THE WAY 👏👏👏

Twitter

Left source:

State investigators will launch their own probe of the apparent assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump this weekend at his golf club in West Palm Beach, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Sunday. It was the second attempt on Trump's life in two months.

“The State of Florida will be conducting its own investigation regarding the attempted assassination at Trump International Golf Club,” DeSantis posted on X. “The people deserve the truth about the would-be assassin and how he was able to get within 500 yards of the former president and current GOP nominee.”

DeSantis said a state-led probe is necessary because the federal government was “clamming up” about the shocking July shooting at a rally in western Pennsylvania

USA Today

I think this is a good move.

We’ve already been given more info with Florida leading this investigation than we were with FBI leading the last one.

Very proud of Florida. Hope to get back down there ASAP - dying inside here in Ky without my boat and the ocean.

edit on 16-9-2024 by pianopraze because: Spelling

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dayum!

That’s kinda ballsy DeSantis.

There’s gonna be some pissed off folks in DC about this.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Good

This is what needs to happen all across the country.

States need to start rebuking federal agents.

I've been saying for at least a year now that federal agents should be denied entry across State borders.

Federal assets and offices should be seized and closed.

Detain them at airports and send them back to DC.

The federal government has gone rogue, and no longer represents the interests of the American people.

They should be deemed illegitimate and their authority not recognized.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I've seen this on just about every cop show or movie where the local officers doubt the corrupt fed officers who are there at the behest of some General or politician.

Not very original.

LOL

edit on 2024-09-16T17:06:24-05:0005Mon, 16 Sep 2024 17:06:24 -050009pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well we all know Fed LE would never ever
intentionally mess things up.

/s

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Good

I've been saying for at least a year now that federal agents should be denied entry across State borders.

The federal government has gone rogue, and no longer represents the interests of the American people.

The disunited states.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Good

The disunited states.

Kinda the reason we are different states... We don't trust the central power
edit on 16-9-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The disunited states.

Yes, it is. And the corrupt democrat-led Washington machine is 100% to blame.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I've seen this on just about every cop show or movie where the local officers doubt the corrupt fed officers who are there at the behest of some General or politician.

Not very original.

LOL

Funny but this isn't a Movie mate this is reality.

And as Reality stands the FEDS are extremely corrupt a blind man could see that .

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

The disunited states.

Actually, it sounds like the people who think they are patriots, are actually the ones who want to destroy the unified country.

That's the contradiction in extremist anti-government thinking. They claim the unity under the Constitution to be 'God ordained', and then reject it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Not very original.

LOL

Funny but this isn't a Movie mate this is reality.

And as Reality stands the FEDS are extremely corrupt a blind man could see that .

Nah mate, it's a cumulation of conspiracy sites and conspiracy social media posts and organized propaganda, on the 'net.

Reality is outside, in the sunshine, and is not limited by the spatial limits of local authorities.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

The disunited states.

Actually, it sounds like the people who think they are patriots, are actually the ones who want to destroy the unified country.

That's the contradiction in extremist anti-government thinking. They claim the unity under the Constitution to be 'God ordained', and then reject it.

Trump has been mocked and ridiculed endlessly by the media, accused of treason, sabotaged, spied on, and charged with crimes by the corrupt DC machine. He's a billionaire, and could go live out his remaining years in luxury. But he continues to fight, and with his support from true Americans, he may be our next president. THAT is democracy in action. Writ large.

The dems, on the other hand, hinder and impede democracy at every turn. I could post examples, but I don't have three days to sit here typing.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Not very original.

LOL

This is real life. Not some movie.

People are trying to kill our presidential candidate.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Nah mate, it's a cumulation of conspiracy sites and conspiracy social media posts and organized propaganda, on the 'net.

Speaking of social media posts ....
Trump drops full list on Democrat rhetoric that 'inspired another attempt' on his life

Complete with links to each quote, the campaign put together 39 different statements made by prominent Democratic politicians in recent years such as Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, saying that the GOP nominee is "a threat to our democracy and fundamental freedoms" as well as that he is an "existential threat."

One of Biden's quotes was, "It's time to put Trump in a bullseye." The list also included a quote when Harris joked about killing Trump when he was president in 2018. When Ellen DeGeneres asked her if she would want to get stuck in an elevator with Trump or other Republicans, Harris responded, "Does one of us have to come out alive?” and then laughed hysterically.

Yeah, I'd say that needs some sunshine alright.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

When we're interested in your opinion, we'll give it to you.

Now run along insignificant little commie islander.

Communism and the extreme-right wing have both historically been very bad for their citizens. I do not support either ideology. I'm not a commie, nor am I a Nazi/Fascist.

I, like you, have by preference lived in capitalist countries with democratically elected governments, and I have mostly voted centre-right throughout my life.

The current government in New Zealand consists of a coalition of a centre-right party and two fairly hard-right parties.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Not very original.

LOL

This is real life. Not some movie.

People are trying to kill our presidential candidate.

Your country has an overriding legal directive for people to be armed specifically to defend against tyranny in government.

It seems to me that such froot-loops are being entirely compliant with your Constitution.

What did you expect would happen?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

So the Secret Service can leave Florida?
That should save some tax money.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Speaking of social media posts ....
Trump drops full list on Democrat rhetoric that 'inspired another attempt' on his life

Complete with links to each quote, the campaign put together 39 different statements made by prominent Democratic politicians in recent years such as Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, saying that the GOP nominee is "a threat to our democracy and fundamental freedoms" as well as that he is an "existential threat."

One of Biden's quotes was, "It's time to put Trump in a bullseye." The list also included a quote when Harris joked about killing Trump when he was president in 2018. When Ellen DeGeneres asked her if she would want to get stuck in an elevator with Trump or other Republicans, Harris responded, "Does one of us have to come out alive?” and then laughed hysterically.

Yeah, I'd say that needs some sunshine alright.

It couldn't be Trump's fault that people want to shoot him, could it?

I mean, he has quite intentionally been extremely divisive, rather than being conciliatory and accepting. That makes enemies of people who only have minor and resolvable complaints.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join