It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Audio Confirm Haitian Goose-Hunting In Ohio: ‘They All Had Geese In Their Hands’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
In related news...Childless Cat Ladies leave Springfield, Ohio, en masse.

Joe Biden is bringing in Cannibals to replace them. The same group who ate his Uncle Fred.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jaellma2

LOL. So, we shouldn't care that Haitians eat cats because Asians do it too ?

You people are so backwards it's unbelievable. How do you not listen to yourself and realize how dumb your arguments are?

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You're comparing eating squirrels to eating the neighbors cats ?

Also this dude probably on his own property out in the boonies. If you were in the city and you went to the city park to hunt, kill, cook and eat squirrels I'm pretty sure you would be arrested.

Now go back to Canada Frenchie.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
They should just stick to squirrels I suppose.

Squirrels are rodents...Like rats.

I'm sure Haitians in Springfield are welcome to eat all the rodents they can swallow.
People's beloved pets and protected waterfowl in public parks...not so much.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I love this topic .

It really shows how the average Democrat is either super naive children living in a sheltered fantasy land or are manipulative liars that couldn't care less about your cat or the ducks in the park.

As long as they get cheap labor and a new slave class then it's all good

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Once again the liberal democrats are missing the point. This isn't a matter of "what"; it's a matter of "who" and "how".

Dogs and cats are table fare in many parts of the world. For you low-intelligence voters, that is the "what" part. That's not the issue here. What IS the issue is...those same dogs and cats are not domesticated PETS. Again, for you low-info types, THAT is the "who" part. Domestic pets, and many classes of wild game are protected by laws. These laws prohibit the taking of these animals outside of permitted "seasons" and also prescribe the method of taking. Some of these animals are prohibited from taking at any time. When people violate these laws it is considered "poaching" on the low end, up to a felony on the high end for "animal cruelty". THIS is the "how" part.

For the knuckleheads trying to equate Fluffy (the kitty) to some wild bush cat in central Mongolia, please stop! You're just making yourselves look more "stoopid" than usual.

edit on 9/13/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Yet no one is eating cats. The video used for proof of eating cats was a mentally disturbed American woman. The one police report we have is Poaching geese in a park.

And although I am just across a lake from Canada, I am a US citizen.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

(post by 5thHead removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Show me one Springfield Hatian immigrant on video eating a stolen cat. Show me a police report that found a cat was stolen and eaten. Please link these.

You do not need to share the only video being offered up as "proof" of the non Springfield U.S. citizen, having a psychotic break. We've seen that one.
edit on 13-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Who files a police report when their cats go missing?

And even if they did; what police department would investigate a missing cat?
edit on 13-9-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

(post by 5thHead removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Exactly. What are the cops gonna do other than waste your time filling out a worthless report.

There are a lot of people that know their cat was taken or there dog was poisoned by the neighbors they just can't prove it in a court of law.

But they know.

Happens all the time

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
People can claim anything they want, anywhere, anytime. Does not make a claim true.

However, the riling up of xenophobic people posting the video that has nothing to do with Springfield and the former President claiming its true because he "saw it on TV" has now caused a bomb threat at city hall yesterday and the school district had to evacuate two schools today.

Nice job.
edit on 13-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

For that matter...who eats a stolen neighbors' cat out on the street...while people stand there filming it?

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Yet no one is eating cats. The video used for proof of eating cats was a mentally disturbed American woman. The one police report we have is Poaching geese in a park.

And although I am just across a lake from Canada, I am a US citizen.

She was just the tip of the iceberg. There's never "just one". 😃

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I will just leave this here:

www.elwooddogmeat.com...

Elwood's Organic Dog Meat has been family-owned and operated for over two generations. We're dedicated to offering our friends and neighbors the best, sustainably raised dog meat available. Unlike some farms, our pups never receive antibiotics and spend little time cooped up. They have access to green pastures during the summer months and are fed only organic, soy-free feed.

Looks like they have been selling dog meat for 50 years...where was the outrage???
edit on R582024-09-13T13:58:59-05:00k589Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R022024-09-13T14:02:26-05:00k029Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No worries, Trump just stated while in California that:

“We will do large deportations from Springfield, Ohio, large deportations. We're gonna get these people out. We're bringing them back to Venezuela."

A little problem. They are legal immigrants and they are from Haiti.

Link

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The State Troopers will sort it all out.

A refresher course for you.

Hunting requires a permit.

Not all wild animals can be hunted.

It is not compassionate to cheer people on
to eat animals without education on safe
practices. Toxoplasmis is a real and dangerous
thing.

This has nothing to do with race.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join