It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Audio Confirm Haitian Goose-Hunting In Ohio: ‘They All Had Geese In Their Hands’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: WeMustCare

We had a few cats killed for cult purposes a few years ago. I doubt that is what is going on though.

Also, Immigrants raped a farm animal. It died. I stopped reading when it got too gory.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: frogs453

So they bought-off the "lady" !!

How easy and convenient 😀

Money drives almost everything in America these days. Morals, principles, decency, integrity, and character take a back seat to $$$$, if the financial reward/bribe/payoff is large enough. People even hold out for financial rewards, like Judge Engoron and Letitia James did with Donald Trump's New York business penalty assessment.

(post by liberalskeptic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I've always been told that those Canadian geese taste awful...If I'd have known how yummy they were I might have taken a few over the years.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Why do the feet on the grill in the very grainy video look very similar to these?

That doesn't look like cat?

What Rufo did verify.

We spoke with the author of the video, who asked to remain anonymous but confirmed its time, location, and authenticity. He told us that he was picking up his son last summer, when he noticed the unusual situation. “It was some Africans that stay right next door to my kid’s mother,” he said. “This African dude next door had the damn cat on the grill.” We then identified the home by matching it to the visuals in the video and cross-referencing them with the eyewitness. When we knocked on the door of the first unit, a family answered, telling us they were from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and that all of the surrounding units were occupied by other African migrants. One of the residents told us that her former neighbors, also from Africa, had lived in the adjacent unit until last month. They had a blue grill and the father would find meat in the neighborhood. “Her dad was going to find meat,” she said. “Her dad was going, holding a knife.” The current residents also showed us a blue grill of the same make and model as in the video, which the former neighbors had abandoned after they moved out. There were at least ten cats wandering around the complex and another resident complained that they were breeding on the property.

Link

So, an anonymous person provided the story video, the verification is some people from the Congo, but not the people from the video. Again, not Haitian and not in Springfield. Someone has a grill. Someone cooked meat. Someone used a knife . The neighborhood has feral cats.

Slam dunk case.

And I was told online that these legal immigrants are getting thousands of dollars in food assistance a month, people "seeing them in stores with carts and carts of food", yet they are wandering the streets killing and eating cats, instead of using the thousands they are getting for food?

No worries, the Proud Boys arrived yesterday and the Klan has fliers up now. I'm sure they will resolve the "problem".
edit on 15-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
After a few days of this controversy; what I find interesting is how hard the News Media is going on about this story. Since the debate, there been three or four new top stories about cat eating on Google's news feed. And it seems to be the only new news about Harris and Trump right now.

Maybe its because it is the weekend and nothing else is happening. But a lot of topics were discussed at the debate, almost all of which Democrats say Trump lied about. What is special about this Trump lie that the news media thinks they can influence people over?

Trump has said to have lied on inflation, the Supreme Court immunity ruling, who pays for tariffs, unemployment, abortion and so many other topics. What makes cat eating so important that these other topics are all but ignored?

It sure is funny watching liberals and conservatives loss their minds over whether or not Haitian migrants are eating what most Americans see as pets. But is any one really going to base their vote on the subject no matter how much the news media does story after story on the subject?

If I was one of those people who think Donald Trump plays 5D chess I might think he purposely brought up the dubious claim about migrants eating cats in order to make the News media go off on an irrelevant tissy after the debate.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

It's rather important because you have the candidate for President and the VP spreading the rumor (that as Trump said he saw on TV) that Haitian immigrants are stealing and eating cats and dogs and pets. There is no verification of this. Again, "I heard", " my neighbor said". Trump was on the campaign trail this weekend threatening to "send the immigrants to Venezuela". As far as we know, they are here legally, not from Venezuela and working, along with threatening Gov Newsome to "sign the paper, or you won't get any help if you need it for forest fires, but that's another topic. Since they've spread these rumors, schools have had to close due to threats, city hall had to close, there's reports of vandalism in areas where Haitians live and now the PB and Klan are active there.

They both know exactly what they are doing by spreading this racist xenophobic rhetoric. And his base and extremists are lapping it up. Seems it would be better to address any real problem the city may have, but nope, rile people up and threaten legal immigrants is the better way according to Trump and Vance.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"So who's next?" 🐱

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Somebody needs to verify if these Haitians are getting food stamps, cash assistance, and whether or not they're selling the food they buy with assistance, and then what they did with the money. Then we'll know. We also need to verify who authorized the moves to this small town, who paid for their transportation, and if they have court dates scheduled. Then we'll know. 😊

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I can take your spin on the subject for granted.

But my question still stands. Of all the lies that Donald Trump told at the debate; why was this one chosen to dominate the news cycle? How is it more consequential than Trump's lies on topics such as the Economy or Abortion or ect.

To be a bit more serious; if this controversy is creating violence. How complicit is the news media? They have been running story after story after story on the subject. They have made it a national controversy. They could have ridiculed Donald Trump once and been done with it. But if it bleeds it leads, and now they are using it to sell ads and collect people's personal information.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Maybe because he and Vance every day keep doubling down on it. And every day it keeps causing more issues in the town. This morning Vance said in an interview it was worth him "creating" this story.

The news outlets besides the usual RW Gateway Pundit and the like have been stressing that there are no founded cases of this, they have reported the fall out of making these claims, they have interviewed people from the city, they have interviewed city leaders, they have interviewed business owners. They have stressed these are unfounded claims and legal immigrants. You want them to ignore it while Trump and Vance keep talking about it every day?

The public has certainly ridiculed it. However the base is trying to say they are not doing that with the funny memes and videos and that they are actually "showing that Trump is a great protector of pets". 🤣

Others on the left are stating that although the videos are funny, the blood libel Vance and Trump are doing is actually very serious.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Trump and Vance can and do say a lot of things. The media are the ones giving this story a platform, day after day with multiple headlines. If violence is being created out of this story why do they not hold some of the responsibility for giving it a platform?

Especially given the fact that the news media could have told the story of Trump/Vance lies using many different and more consequently topics.

Why this topic over the others?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I've always been told that those Canadian geese taste awful...If I'd have known how yummy they were I might have taken a few over the years.

Barbecued Canadian Geese breasts are delicious, as long as you don't cook out all the moisture. Raccoons are coarse, but taste good. Haitians use so many intense spices (like "jerk"), it drowns out the natural flavor, IMO.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Trump and Vance can and do say a lot of things. The media are the ones giving this story a platform, day after day with multiple headlines.

MAGA Knows -- The media always...ALWAYS screams the loudest denials about that which is TRUE.

Like denying 2020 Election Fraud, even though candidate Joe Biden said the "fraud organization" was geared up for success. Success never seen before.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I don't know if anyone is eating animals others consider pets. Hell my grandparents use to feed me animals I thought of as pets the week before, cute little pigs, rabbits and goats I would name and play with.

So if migrants were eating cats; what's the big deal?

My question is; if Springfield is not having issues with migrants... then why did the political leaders send in more money and law enforcement before the debates?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
TBH, i pretty much accepted this story at face value after a similar thing happened locally to us.

A few years back, we had an influx of eastern europeans, not sure if they were Ukrainian, Romanian or Bulgarian but that following Christmass, our local Angling Clubs lakes were targetted, i believe with electric shocks and loads of the Big carp were taken. The club had only recently restocked after loosing many specimin fish due to large scale flooding.

Its not a streatch to think that a culture who takes from the wild to eat as a rule, would be inclined to stop without outside pressure.
edit on 15-9-2024 by kountzerouk because: my cruddy spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

I can take your spin on the subject for granted.

But my question still stands. Of all the lies that Donald Trump told at the debate; why was this one chosen to dominate the news cycle? How is it more consequential than Trump's lies on topics such as the Economy or Abortion or ect.

To be a bit more serious; if this controversy is creating violence. How complicit is the news media? They have been running story after story after story on the subject. They have made it a national controversy. They could have ridiculed Donald Trump once and been done with it. But if it bleeds it leads, and now they are using it to sell ads and collect people's personal information.

The news media is trying to take the focus off of Ms word salad lies and pirating her opponents ideas and presenting them as her own. In academia, that would be considered plagiarism. In politics is whoever is most convincing.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

It's rather important because you have the candidate for President and the VP spreading the rumor (that as Trump said he saw on TV) that Haitian immigrants are stealing and eating cats and dogs and pets. There is no verification of this. Again, "I heard", " my neighbor said". Trump was on the campaign trail this weekend threatening to "send the immigrants to Venezuela". As far as we know, they are here legally, not from Venezuela and working, along with threatening Gov Newsome to "sign the paper, or you won't get any help if you need it for forest fires, but that's another topic. Since they've spread these rumors, schools have had to close due to threats, city hall had to close, there's reports of vandalism in areas where Haitians live and now the PB and Klan are active there.

They both know exactly what they are doing by spreading this racist xenophobic rhetoric. And his base and extremists are lapping it up. Seems it would be better to address any real problem the city may have, but nope, rile people up and threaten legal immigrants is the better way according to Trump and Vance.

Ummmm hello. The people in the city are pissed off that this bs has happened in their community, they shipped 20k migrants to a town (without looking) I believe they said almost 60k. The immigrants are causing problems, women are speaking up that they no longer feel safe as well as other people in the town talking of other issues. Lots of vids of people addressing City Council board members and speaking up about the issues, they’re not happy.

This didn’t start with Trump or Vance but nice try at your usual lefty divisive crap. Are you not paying attention to the problems the townspeople want addressed? Obviously you’re not. I’m sure the townspeople are glad Trump has drawn more attention to the problem. From what I’m hearing they’re fed up with what the democrats have done to their city and want it frigg’n fixed.

How many city’s and states does your party plan on destroying? I’m starting to lose count. Its pathetic what they’re doing to America and its citizens.

Vote blue they say, yeah right. You’re literally voting for your own demise and to degrade your quality of life if you do🤡
edit on 16-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Maybe because he and Vance every day keep doubling down on it. And every day it keeps causing more issues in the town. This morning Vance said in an interview it was worth him "creating" this story.

The news outlets besides the usual RW Gateway Pundit and the like have been stressing that there are no founded cases of this, they have reported the fall out of making these claims, they have interviewed people from the city, they have interviewed city leaders, they have interviewed business owners. They have stressed these are unfounded claims and legal immigrants. You want them to ignore it while Trump and Vance keep talking about it every day?

The public has certainly ridiculed it. However the base is trying to say they are not doing that with the funny memes and videos and that they are actually "showing that Trump is a great protector of pets". 🤣

Others on the left are stating that although the videos are funny, the blood libel Vance and Trump are doing is actually very serious.

Way to miss the actual meaning of making it into a story. Its the same thing the democrats do when they have the same type of information,they run with it till its debunked or found to not be 100 percent accurate.
There are reports of it going on,but no one is willing to arrest or investigate so they say its not going on.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join