It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Audio Confirm Haitian Goose-Hunting In Ohio: ‘They All Had Geese In Their Hands’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Not even Sue, Grabbitt and Runne, actually....

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Not even Sue, Grabbitt and Runne, actually....
🤣🤣🤣👍

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JsnJln

Dunno. Probably a US thing?

i.etsystatic.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

a reply to: JsnJln

Yes I know. Were they pet geese?

My dad had a pet goose later in life....that thing loved him to death and would sit on his lap whenever given the chance.

Also, geese are territorial and make a great alarm system. Their honks can be really loud.

Here is a pic of my dad with his goose and three ducks...

He's been gone for twenty years and I had forgotten about the goose....
edit on R042024-09-11T13:04:38-05:00k049Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ah! It means theft of personal property in the US.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

I was attacked by geese when I was little.

And a Swan.

Not nice.

I have seen geese fight of dogs. Fearless little flockers.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

They are used as guard geese by some over here.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Although this article is at least 8 years old, it appears there is a Poaching epidemic in the U.S. Guess the reality show with the DNR busting poachers makes sense now.

Game Warden

Im not sure if I see the correlation between poaching in our National Parks and the potential for Haitians inside the city limits of Springfield to kill wild geese.

the only commonality is there are animals involved. If this is occurring in Springfield OH it's likely happening where one can not hunt or killed animals on city property.

FWIW my grandmother used to live next door to a family of Mexicans and they were raising and killing chickens and goats which most municipalities don't allow within their city limits. You just can't kill migratory animals willy-nilly within city limits

I want to add her neighbors weren't bad people at all they didn't know our municipality's laws and regulations.

I'd also like to add in my travels throughout the southeast I stopped at a drive-through restaurant in South Carolina and it looked busy enough but Ive eaten enough venison burgers to know my bacon double cheese was at least a mixture of beef and deer. Im pretty sure Ive had goat burritos or tacos in some places as well as likely had stir-fried cat or moo shu pooch in some dark and dank locales. Bottomline regulated for a reason, bird flu is rampant and even though the venison story was years ago now we have semi-serious issues with the quality of venison and it used to ever be an issue

edit on p000000309pm096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

a reply to: CarlLaFong

Don't Americans hunt and shoot geese?

So, this is a great example of what is going on in the US...

Let's Compare:

1. American Citizen

Has to buy a hunting/fishing license.
Has to hunt in season only.
Has a limit as to how many can be killed.
Has to follow laws to ensure a humane kill, what methods, weapons, etc are used to ensure the animal does not suffer.

Violations can lead to felony prison time and huge fines.

2. Illegal Immigrant

Can kill what they want, when they want.

Violations are forgiven by online braindead trolls who instead blame racism. They will probably be given new cars for their troubles.

Yeah the people trying to excuse the alleged killing of geese in Springfield proper as the same as hunting in the woodlands around Springfield is extremely SUS

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
We had (3) 'guard geese' for a while. We called them Huey, Dewy and Louie. They were actually pretty effective at scaring the crap out of any strangers who came around. They had my Lab, Shelby, buffaloed for a good while until one day she stopped (when they were chasing her). She looked at me, then at the geese, then back at me. I just shrugged. The look on her face was classic. She was looking at me like..."Dad, aren't these the birds I fetch for you????"

I knew exactly what she was thinking. Not a millisecond later she snatched up the biggest one and brought it over to me, flapping and honking the whole way! She set it on the ground at my feet. I told her she was a good girl (what else could I say? She was my birddog), and she trotted off wagging her big ol' rudder of a tail. The goose ran off to the other two, then sat down and preened itself for about 15 minutes getting all the dog spit off him. None of those geese ever chased her again after that! LOL!

Lost one of them to an eagle, and another to an owl and the last one to a coyote. I kinda' miss those guys in some ways; they were a hoot. They really do have personalities, but man alive do they ever sh!t all over the place, boy howdy!! If I had the garage door open, they'd come in there so they could hang out in the shade. Within an hour there would be goose poop all over the place. Just walking goose poop machines!

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Is prohibited by federal the harming or killing of Canadian migratory Geeses, soo I hope that the law will be enforced on the illegals hunting and eating them.

Then again because the status as illegals I guess the law may not apply to them.

Also, we got federal laws that protect our wildlife, only with licenses they can be hunted when permitted.

Again, will an illegal fall under those laws? it seems under the democrats they get from federal funding to state money all pay by taxpayers, soo I guess our wildlife is fair game too? I wonder.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Immigrants can kill geese without repercussions.

Americans go to jail for killing geese: jesseshunting.com...

More Biden-Harris hate of Americans on display. They SUCK.
edit on 1192024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Heres the state of Ohio responding to the core issue the core problem

apnews.com...

Ohio is sending troopers and $2.5 million to a city that has seen an influx of Haitian migrants

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The governor of Ohio will send law enforcement and millions of dollars in healthcare resources to the city of Springfield as it faces a surge in temporary Haitian migrants that has landed it in the national spotlight.

Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday he doesn’t oppose the Temporary Protected Status program under which some 15,000 Haitians have arrived in the city of about 59,000 people since 2020, but said the federal government must do more to help impacted communities.

His news conference was held just hours before the presidential debate between Vice President Kamala Harris and former Republican President Donald Trump, where the divide over immigration policy was sure to be an issue.

On Monday, Republican Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost also drew attention to the crisis when he directed his office to research legal avenues — including filing a lawsuit — to stop the federal government from sending “an unlimited number of migrants to Ohio communities.”

edit on p000000309pm096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm not convinced that it is all bad for Trump supporters. Before Donald Trump made his whild claims, which caused me to look into the mater ... I didn't know that Ohio was having issues with Haitian Migrants. Now I do.

Ohio is sending troopers and $2.5 million to city where many Haitian migrants have relocated

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The governor of Ohio will send law enforcement and millions of dollars in health care resources to the city of Springfield as it faces a surge in temporary Haitian migrants that has landed it in the national spotlight.

Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday he doesn't oppose the Temporary Protected Status program under which some 15,000 Haitians have arrived in the city of about 59,000 people since 2020, but said the federal government must do more to help impacted communities.

"These dramatic surges impact every citizen of the community, every citizen," he said, noting additional influxes are occurring in Findlay and Lima, Ohio. "Moms who have to wait hours in a waiting room with a sick child, everyone who drives on the streets, and it affects children who go to school in more crowded classrooms."

PBS

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Is prohibited by federal the harming or killing of Canadian migratory Geeses, soo I hope that the law will be enforced on the illegals hunting and eating them.

HA!! Surely you jest!!

The exact opposite will happen. They'll probably give them all medals.

Then again because the status as illegals I guess the law may not apply to them.

Bingo!

edit on 9/11/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

That is kind of an interesting point.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Biden-Harris migrants have killed dozens of Americans, without seeing any jail time.

A small sample: www.breitbart.com...

Firing Squads await "leaders" who allowed un-vetted migrants to roam our nation, killing its citizens.
(I have volunteered to be one of the executioners)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here’s the lady in Canton OH that was arrested for eating the neighborhood cat. I don’t think she was from Haiti though.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
a reply to: frogs453

What ? You never heard about Obama eating dogs ?

Trump loves cats and ducks. They are extraordinary animals. They should be given hugs and not killed and eaten.

That cat is marvellous, thinking feline thoughts on the fly

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Updaate! They caught the alien that was eating cats!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join