It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Audio Confirm Haitian Goose-Hunting In Ohio: ‘They All Had Geese In Their Hands’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone posted this video but it's a good one

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
We I think I know why the Haitians are getting their Driver's License so quickly in Ohio. During the process they are given the option of voting, now I wonder if the Haitians are aware of this, as it might be possible that they are not.

I wonder what would happen if they were made aware of this and were told to vote Republican? I bet the Trotskyists would blow a complete gasket. It wouldn't be too hard to achieve this vote either. Imagine if you will someone telling the Haitians that Haiti is a Democracy, which it kind of pretends to be, and that in America we have a Republic that provides them representation in government. Then point out that when they go and vote they could vote to have the same style of government that they just left in Haiti, or they can vote for Republicans and continue to have that representation that they enjoy here.

Oh, I bet those Trotskyists would be dumping so much money into telling illegals that they couldn't vote that it would make the Banks shutter.
edit on 12/9/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

I'm glad you saved a copy of that image. Biden-Harris Homeland Security had most of them scrubbed from the internet the same day it was uploaded.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There are now videos of Haitians eating cats on X/Twitter.

I will not link them, but you can find them. I suggest you don’t watch them, they are very graphic.

I have not seen one proving it was in Ohio.

Edit. I won’t link directly it’s just to graphic… but so people don’t call bs you can find them linked in comments of comments off this thread: Twitter

Again I suggest you don’t. But they are there.

I watch hundreds of fishing videos a week with them braining, bleeding and gutting fish and it doesn’t bother me. These do.
edit on 12-9-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Let's send 20,000 unvetted and potentially diseased migrants to the neighborhood where idiot David Dewitt lives!

Dimwit David Dewitt: ncnewsline.com...

😡

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I attended a class in Reston, Va.

There was a pond in the court yard...there was a sign saying "Please do not feed the geese" which I completely ignored and decided to give them a couple of blueberry muffins.

The original plan was to sit down on the bench and break off pieces to feed them.

I got bush whacked by 12 geese or so......ended up throwing the muffins and running away like a little school girl.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   

No. We don't go to a city park and kill a goose while it's standing on the shore.

We don't eat the neighbors cats either.

a reply to: 5thHead

How about dirt cookies. If you eat dirt cookies then cat must be like a thanksgiving feast.

I had heard about hungry Haitian children eating mud cookies to fill their empty bellies but I had never actually seen mud cookies with my own eyes — until I traveled to the slums of Ouanaminthe, located on Haiti’s border with the Dominican Republic.

dirt cookies anyone

C'mon man, you know they are eating the cats and dogs. Their like animals from a schiithole country now their in America with tons of cats and dogs. They are so happy eating gourmet- and if any American has a problem with that they are a racist xenophobe. Amirite?
edit on 12-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Chinese people began moving into Schaumburg Illinois about 1990. They started catching the geese with fishing nets and either eating them themselves, or serving them in the restaurants. It was nice having less poop in the parking lots.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

XENOPHOBE ? Did you say Xenophobe?

I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not allowing an alien to impregnate my face simply because I'll be called a racist otherwise. That's not how you win the game .

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

XENOPHOBE ? Did you say Xenophobe?

I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not allowing an alien to impregnate my face simply because I'll be called a racist otherwise. That's not how you win the game .

Sorry bro, accept my apologies.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I saw this happening with my own eyes in Philly back in the 1990s. I got a gander at what was going on and left promptly. Not even trying to be funny,..but yeah. It was a bunch of FOB types herding geese with a quilt, ironically.

I can't make this stuff up, I'm not that good.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Here's what I don't get about this.

They totally missed what the Haitians would do to animals you might find in Springfield.

What pets and animals are at risk with unacclimated Haitians if they happen to practice voudu)?

Chickens and black cats.

And they wouldn't be eating them, they'd be sacrificing them. And then possibly eating them. Probably the chickens.

Chickens are known about in Voudu, and another reason Hialeah, FL has so many coops in city limits.

But black cats are good mojo. They are actually good luck for them. And wishbones are needed for the mojo bag. You get the wishbone by horrifically murdering the poor cat with boiling water at midnight.

If they want freak people out about the Haitian migrants they really booted on the easy ones.
edit on 13-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
We I think I know why the Haitians are getting their Driver's License so quickly in Ohio. During the process they are given the option of voting, now I wonder if the Haitians are aware of this, as it might be possible that they are not.

I wonder what would happen if they were made aware of this and were told to vote Republican? I bet the Trotskyists would blow a complete gasket. It wouldn't be too hard to achieve this vote either. Imagine if you will someone telling the Haitians that Haiti is a Democracy, which it kind of pretends to be, and that in America we have a Republic that provides them representation in government. Then point out that when they go and vote they could vote to have the same style of government that they just left in Haiti, or they can vote for Republicans and continue to have that representation that they enjoy here.

Oh, I bet those Trotskyists would be dumping so much money into telling illegals that they couldn't vote that it would make the Banks shutter.

Brilliant!

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pianoprazeConversely, there are probably ten times more videos and stories of Asians eating cats and dogs all over the place, roasting them over spits and whatnot and all of a sudden, Haitians are the big story here. MSM is at work again fueled by words from Trump. I'm not voting for either Donald or kamala.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
In related news...Childless Cat Ladies leave Springfield, Ohio, en masse.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

...and Taylor Swift has cancelled all future Eras tour dates there out of fear. This, after her handlers discovered local Haitian street vendors hyping McSwifty burgers "Coming Soon!"

edit on 9/13/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

...and Taylor Swift has cancelled all future Eras tour dates there out of fear. This, after her handlers discovered local Haitian street vendors hyping McSwift burgers "Coming Soon!"

Make sure to try the Fried Hairballs.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

...and Taylor Swift has cancelled all future Eras tour dates there out of fear. This, after her handlers discovered local Haitian street vendors hyping McSwift burgers "Coming Soon!"

Yeah, the McFurry's!

GACK!

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

GACK!

Whatsmatta?

...Tongue Got Your Cat?

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
They should just stick to squirrels I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join