It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Audio Confirm Haitian Goose-Hunting In Ohio: ‘They All Had Geese In Their Hands’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
a reply to: frogs453

What ? You never heard about Obama eating dogs ?

Trump loves cats and ducks. They are extraordinary animals. They should be given hugs and not killed and eaten.

Have you hugged a fowl/pussy today?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I have a number of Haitian friends, so I polled them on this subject.

Turns out they all prefer KFC and Taco Bell over dogs and cats.

I didn’t think to ask them about long pig, however. That might be a different story.

Chickens are in trouble too, but they are food for real and there is no need for a license to kill chickens.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: RickinVa

I vaguely remember this being an issue with Lao and Cambodians as well.

They would also take one room of an apartment and haul in soil and usually cause a leak downstairs for a garden indoors. That happened in the 70's at our family apartment in Nashville. Their food smelled great but their breath was way different than ours when they talked..... whehuu.
edit on 11000000343020249America/Chicago09pm9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: RickinVa

Chinese eat anything. Bats and such like.

I have a Korean friend at work whose family eats the whole fish. The heads, eyes and all but the guts and bones. My son would catch fish from the river and they would offer to buy them. The husband would be fishing right next to us on the Tennessee river at a company event. I was shocked when they said they loved the eyes. Ok... I will pass.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
This is typical of how our two-party system works one party hears of extreme stories and harps on them as actual occurring events. The other party says the extreme stories are preposterous.

Especially in an election season

ALL THE WHILE IGNORING THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM

Which is putting 20,000 Haitians into a town of 50,000 will strain the resources of the community.

The left does this too, taking the extreme cases and pretending they will be normalized

Trump was using that as an example of why we need to deport most of these immigrants, just not all because not all came illegally.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Not even Sue, Grabbitt and Runne, actually....

I love the sense of humor Oldcarpy!

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My daughter-in-law is Peruvian.
Today, she told me that cat-eating is a common practice in Peru...and that there is an entire festival devoted to cat eating.

So I checked...

www.delish.com...
apnews.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I didn’t think to ask them about long pig, however. That might be a different story.

Chickens are in trouble too, but they are food for real and there is no need for a license to kill chickens.

I posted this in another thread the other day but couldn’t find it.

So I googled “Hondurans bald eagle eat”

Apologies if it’s already posted here…

Two illegal Honduran migrants are arrested after shooting down a bald eagle that they planned to cook and EAT in Nebraska - as sheriff reveals the local community is in 'uproar'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I know us Canucks can kill our national animal, the pesky beaver, but I believe here and in the US killing an eagle will get you jail time.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The funny part is all of the attention has opened a flood of regular people searching for info, sharing BBQ vids, and meming about it. The fact that he was mocked may turn into something much bigger. Ohio gov sending a bunch of NG and law enforcement to deal with it (the non-issue) and the media is having to cover their buts by actually looking into it.

Also the memes only make Trump look like a crazy pet lover so it's kind of hard to say you are against that. It' sall pretty interesting.
edit on 11-9-2024 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Well the city managers and police state they have no credible reports of any such incidents. We have 2 unrelated photos/ videos. So at this point, no there are no verifiable sources of info. The former President saying he saw it " on TV" doesn't count.
Is this like where there weren’t any Venezuelan gangs taking over apartments, until the mayor had to come on and explain there WERE in fact these things happening?

Like that?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well looks like this is going hot.

Governor is sending in State Troopers.
www.oann.com...

And the Attorney General is looking to sue.

Republican Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost authorized his office to investigate legal options on Monday, including the possibility of launching a lawsuit.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Well looks like this is going hot.

Governor is sending in State Troopers.
www.oann.com...

And the Attorney General is looking to sue.

Republican Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost authorized his office to investigate legal options on Monday, including the possibility of launching a lawsuit.

Donald Trump has a huge lawsuit going against ABC News for defamation. The former President should be able to tack on another 1/2 billion $$$ for his ABC News debate opponent (David Manure), calling him a liar on live TV, with 55 million people watching.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
RE: theconservativetreehouse.com... s-state-police-to-help-with-crime-wave/

This has to be a Biden-Harris scheme.

15,000 Haitians who will vote Democrat in Ohio.

Looking for more info on the mechanics of "how it's done".

When I get enough to make a thread, one will be started on this subject. Harris is legally fighting Voter-ID and Election Auditing efforts in some states. Add it all together and the picture becomes clear. Migrants are only valuable for casting ballots, in Democrat leaders eyes.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Well...there are plenty of reports of Haitians recklessly driving around Springfield.
Some injuries reported.
Are they being given driver's licenses?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Well...there are plenty of reports of Haitians recklessly driving around Springfield.
Some injuries reported.
Are they being given driver's licenses?

They are here in Illinois. I thought Ohio had enough conservatives running things at the state level to keep the state from becoming insanely liberal with the rules/laws.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Apparently, "City Managers" lose their job if word gets out that conditions are deteriorating on their watch, because;

Ohio officials YOST and VANCE say complaints of pets being abducted by Haitians continue coming in from Springfield.

SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (TND) — Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost on Wednesday accused the "media" of ignoring evidence surrounding claims Springfield, Ohio residents are having their pets abducted and eaten.

Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, on Tuesday shared his office had received reports that household pets in Springfield, Ohio “were abducted by Haitian migrants.”
More at: abc6onyourside.com... ton-migrants-haitian-haiti-cats-dogs-geese#

ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/MSNBC/NYTimes/WaPost Always believe any authority, even a little "city manager", if what he says contradicts what Donald Trump says. These MSM outlets are our (Americans) worst enemies on the planet!
😡

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Were geese mentioned in the debate?

Thought it was dogs and cats?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Oohhh. That's a good one. 👍

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:21 PM