It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Audio Confirm Haitian Goose-Hunting In Ohio: ‘They All Had Geese In Their Hands’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Did you read the whole website? They aren’t selling dog meat. It is a website to make people think about eating any animals.

Elwood’s Organic Dog Meat isn’t real, but we hope you’ll think about any anger it caused. Consider what it'd mean to open your heart to the idea that so-called "food animals" are just as worthy of love and kindness––and maybe that there is no such thing as an "animal meant for food." At the very least, no animal deserves the cruel, short lives we create for them.

WHY WOULD VEGANS FARM DOGS? We aren't farming dogs. There is no Elwood's Organic Dog Meat.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I never said Poaching was good. I even mentioned watching a reality show with my dad that follows the DNR and catches poachers. None Hatian on any the shows I've seen. Just average white citizens.

I have strictly stuck to the claims being repeated by the former President and VP nominee about cats and dogs being stolen and eaten. Which has now led to bomb threats at city hall and schools and people still trying to pass off one video and one photo that have absolutely nothing to do with Springfield.

No worries again, though. Vote for Trump and he'll deport these legal Hatian migrants to Venezuela! 🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnlyYouKnow2
a reply to: RickinVa

Did you read the whole website? They aren’t selling dog meat. It is a website to make people think about eating any animals.

Elwood’s Organic Dog Meat isn’t real, but we hope you’ll think about any anger it caused. Consider what it'd mean to open your heart to the idea that so-called "food animals" are just as worthy of love and kindness––and maybe that there is no such thing as an "animal meant for food." At the very least, no animal deserves the cruel, short lives we create for them.

WHY WOULD VEGANS FARM DOGS? We aren't farming dogs. There is no Elwood's Organic Dog Meat.

Yeah I should have corrected...once I actually looked into the detail, it is obvious it is satire.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: 5thHead

Yet no one is eating cats. The video used for proof of eating cats was a mentally disturbed American woman. The one police report we have is Poaching geese in a park.

And although I am just across a lake from Canada, I am a US citizen.

Maybe they're just killing the cats out of boredom, for fun.

Three dead cats found: www.click2houston.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

So if you don't keep your mouth shut about the eating habits of certain migrants then you'll be blamed for bomb threats at a kids school.

Ok. Got it .

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

We had a few cats killed for cult purposes a few years ago. I doubt that is what is going on though.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

People are responsible for their own actions, right?

I trust the Ohio District Attorney over the fake news
media, since they have a record of outright lies and
promoting propaganda.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

No worries again, though. Vote for Trump and he'll deport these legal Hatian migrants to Venezuela! 🤷🏻‍♀️

You know how some illegals get to become citizens if they join the military?

Well, maybe he'll offer them citizenship to invade Venezuela and overthrow Maduro.

That's a good idea frogs !

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well....

SPRINGFIELD, Ohio — The woman behind an early Facebook post spreading a harmful and baseless claim about Haitian immigrants eating local pets that helped thrust a small Ohio city into the national spotlight says she had no firsthand knowledge of any such incident and is now filled with regret and fear as a result of the ensuing fallout.

“It just exploded into something I didn’t mean to happen,” Erika Lee, a Springfield resident, told NBC News on Friday.

Newsguard, a media watchdog that monitors for misinformation online, found that Lee had been among the first people to publish a post to social media about the rumor, screenshots of which circulated online. The neighbor, Kimberly Newton, said she heard about the attack from a third party, NewsGuard reported. 

NBC

And

The pic of the guy walking with the geese?

The Ohio Division of Wildlife tells TMZ the real deal behind the viral pic -- the guy was actually picking up 2 geese that were hit in a Columbus car accident. And by the way, that's 45 minutes from Springfield, where Trump's wild claims supposedly took place.

link

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: WeMustCare

We had a few cats killed for cult purposes a few years ago. I doubt that is what is going on though.

AG Defends claims of Hatians killing and eating animals.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Relax!...Eat a Cat!

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So they bought-off the "lady" !!

How easy and convenient 😀

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
More perfect PR for The Harris Kampaign. . . . 🤣💣

Springfield, Ohio bomb threats: Hold the hysteria ‘til we have some facts

Somebody’s been emailing bomb threats to schools and town offices in Springfield, Ohio — and the rush is on to pin the blame on Donald Trump.

Because: Why wait for hard facts when there’s a chance to shout “Orange man bad”?

Thursday morning emails went “to multiple agencies and media outlets” in Springfield, per the City Commission office.

On Friday, more threats showed in the inboxes of a few city commissioners and a municipal employee, plus City Hall, three schools, and the local Motor Vehicle and License bureau, said city spokeswoman Karen Graves.

The internet’s been Springfield-wild all week, of course, with the grabbiest gossip centering on Haitian migrants supposedly eating local pets, or at least wild geese.

🤣

Springfield hospitals lock down due to bomb threats

SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) — Bomb threats were made toward two medical centers in Springfield, sending both facilities into lockdown.

On the morning of Saturday, Sept. 14, the Springfield Police Division was alerted to bomb threat against two hospitals in the city.

Kettering Health Springfield, located on North Limestone Street, was one of the alleged targets. According to Kettering Health, police notified the hospital’s security team, who put the hospital under temporary lockdown.

Police officers and the hospital security team worked together to search the premises and did not find anything suspicious.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
No mater how many cat memes people make; it still can not be dismissed that the influx of Haitian migrants are having an impact on the town of Springfield Ohio; the fact that elected officials have had to increase funding and law enforcement presence in the town is all the proof that is needed.

Ohio is sending troopers and $2.5 million to city where many Haitian migrants have relocated

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The governor of Ohio will send law enforcement and millions of dollars in health care resources to the city of Springfield as it faces a surge in temporary Haitian migrants that has landed it in the national spotlight.

Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday he doesn't oppose the Temporary Protected Status program under which some 15,000 Haitians have arrived in the city of about 59,000 people since 2020, but said the federal government must do more to help impacted communities.

PBS

However, this data point does not tell the whole story. Yes, it does prove without a doubt that the influx of Haitian migrants is having an impact on the town; but it doesn't explain who is to blame.

The Guardian helps answer that question. Unfortunately for the right wing in the US, it is not the immigrants that are the problem. In fact the migrants are providing a vital role to the community, the state and the country. The migrants are directly responsible for revitalizing our communities post the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Haitian and other central/south American immigrants are the work force that the country vitality needs and they are the entrepreneurs that will build the future.

Haitian immigrants helped revive a struggling Ohio town...

When Haitian immigrants began trickling into Springfield to work in local produce packaging and machining factories in 2017, some thought the new residents could help the city regain its former vigor as a once-thriving manufacturing hub.

Haitians and immigrants from Central American countries have been in high demand at Springfield’s Dole Fresh Vegetables – where they’ve been hired to clean and package produce – and at automotive machining plants whose owners were desperate for workers due to a labor shortage in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.

the vast majority of Haitians in Springfield are in the US legally through a temporary protected status (TPS) that’s been allocated to them due to the violence and unrest in their home country. Citizens of 16 countries, including Afghanistan and Myanmar, are eligible for TPS. It is not a pathway to US citizenship and is valid for only 18 months, at which point it must be renewed by the federal homeland security department for a status holder to remain in the country legally.

“They are entrepreneurs, they want to innovate,” Rollins said of Haitian people in Springfield. “They just work excessively once they are eligible.”

But many Haitians have been targeted in Springfield.

The Guardian

The real problem in Springfield Ohio and other communities with high numbers of migrants?

According to the Guardian, it is the long time community members that are causing the strife being experienced.

Predominantly made up of neo-Nazis, it is the community members that are not happy that these "less desirable" people's are moving into their towns. It doesn't mater that these immigrants are bring with them vitality needed revitaliztion; the color of their skin is much more important to the community.

The existing community members are taking their neo-Nazis mentality to town metings to complain, spread roomers and make life difficult for elected officials. And when they don't get the satisfaction they are looking for they go to the media to spread their racist lies.

Haitian immigrants helped revive a struggling Ohio town. Then neo-Nazis turned up

But the glut of new arrivals has also stretched hospitals and schools in the area, angering many locals who resented their presence. The outrage reached a crescendo last August, when an 11-year-old boy was thrown from a school bus and killed after its driver swerved to avoid an oncoming car driven by a Haitian immigrant who didn’t have an Ohio driver’s license.

The child’s death fueled anger and racism on Facebook and at Springfield city commission meetings, where public comments about immigration have often run for more than an hour. Locals upset by the growing immigrant community wondered if they were being taken over – if Springfield had become ground zero for the baseless “great replacement theory”.

Berentz was promptly kicked out for espousing threatening language. Nonetheless, on Thursday morning, a bomb threat prompted Springfield’s city hall, a school and other government offices to be evacuated.

When looking at the whole issue, and refraining from making cat memes, the solution to our migration problems becomes clear. We need to displace the existing neo-Nazis community members from towns across the US and replace them with more migrants. Migrants who will revitalize our country, being our next set of workers and entrepreneurs.

edit on 14-9-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A summary from Christopher Rufo, one of the most straightforward and honest independent investigative journalists in the business…

EXCLUSIVE: We have discovered that migrants are, in fact, eating cats in Ohio. We have verified, with multiple witnesses and visual cross-references, that African migrants in Dayton, the next city over from Springfield, barbecued these cats last summer.

To be clear: this single incident does not confirm the particularities of Trump’s statement. The town is Dayton, not Springfield; cats alone were on the grill, not cats and dogs. But it does break the general narrative peddled by the establishment media and its “fact checkers,” who insisted that this has never happened, and that any suggestion otherwise is somehow an expression of racism.

x.com...

The only good thing that comes from this is at least now people are more aware and talking about the damage being done to our country by people who never should have been here.
It’s also times like these when we get to identify the dishonest divisive anti Americans among us.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
They said Trump was a lying racist for bringing this up.

When I did a search for stories, all I found was the hateful twisted anti Trump stories. Even Duck Duck Go was the same.
If anyone knows of a search engine not yet controlled by ai or the democrats, please let me know.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Here Kitty, kitty, kitty!!"

That's terrible, I know.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I have a number of Haitian friends, so I polled them on this subject.

Turns out they all prefer KFC and Taco Bell over dogs and cats.

I didn’t think to ask them about long pig, however. That might be a different story.

Long pig....lol.

Haven't heard or seen that since I read the Stephen King books a while ago.

TAK-ALA!

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join