It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Audio Confirm Haitian Goose-Hunting In Ohio: ‘They All Had Geese In Their Hands’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This guy is a small time you-tube car content creator from the Springfield Ohio area. He confirms there are fake videos being pushed but he also confirms there is a Haitian problem in Springfield.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The population of Springfield Ohio is 58,000.
en.wikipedia.org...

What happens when you immediately increase that population by another 35% flooding it with an additional 20,000 Haitian illegals?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Look, the only one who can give us clear answers to this is KJP, the WH press secretary.

She has first hand qualifications in all the categories.....

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Of course.

Ok, well, keep drinking the kook aid.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Im in California. You take the geese here like they are doing and fish and game will take your truck, boat, and any equipment you have, and fine the crap out of you.

There is the proof that the media has lied once more to us to make Trump look nuts. Filthy liars. I had Vietnamese neighbors who took our family pet bunny and ate it. I found bones in their trash. Haitians are very Satanic people. My Dominican buddy used to tell me all about them. They dont belong here. We dont need anymore greedy trashy backwards people here in the US, we already have too many

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: 5thHead

Seriously? OK, so if me and my neighbors all report that Bigfoot has been swimming in our pools and post it all over social media, then you will believe that Bigfoot is swimming in pools in SE Michigan?

That explains a lot actually. 🤣

Isn't that exactly how Bigfoot reporting goes?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

We don't need them, the Democrats do.

We should round up all the illegals and drop them onto Democrat lawns.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

They got the Bigfoot talking point from media. It's all over, comparing the illegals eating pets to Bigfoot.

The left here aren't original. None of them have an original thought. It's group think.
edit on 11-9-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The Biden Harris Venezuelan gains are even worse.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

We don't need them, the Democrats do.

We should round up all the illegals and drop them onto Democrat lawns.

Quit talking about rounding up all the migrant goose like that and sticking them on Democrat lawns.

That would start a civil war when those geese all poop on their lawns.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Its the same way in every State.

Department of Fish and Game, beware
those Wardens take it very seriously.

They will hunt you down like an animal
for poaching.

This is another example of just how breaking
the law is painted with a different light by
Democrats if it support their narrative.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Don't Americans hunt and shoot geese?

No. We don't go to a city park and kill a goose while it's standing on the shore.

We don't eat the neighbors cats either.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The Haitians do eat cats, it’s a delicacy for them on Dec 24th. I would probably keep your kitty indoors around Xmas in a Haitian neighborhood. Culture doesn’t stop just because someone crosses the border. Not sure about the story, just saying

Eating cat meat is not a daily activity or a nationwide practice in Haiti. However, some Haitians do eat cats on December 24th in a national festivity called "Reveyon" which is a big Christmas party.

Contrary to popular beliefs, Haitians don't eat cats because they are poor and hungry. They eat cats because it's a tradition. The practice of eating cats in Haiti is not a new habit but an old tradition started at the time of slavery. For instance, runaway slaves hunted, killed, and ate wild cats deep in Haiti's forest and treacherous mountains many years before Haiti became a nation. So the practice of eating cat is just as old as Haiti herself.
www.haitianreport.com...

edit on 11-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Its the same way in every State.

Department of Fish and Game, beware
those Wardens take it very seriously.

They will hunt you down like an animal
for poaching.

This is another example of just how breaking
the law is painted with a different light by
Democrats if it support their narrative.

In Florida they go after people for instagram posts and YouTube videos…

lol

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is typical of how our two-party system works one party hears of extreme stories and harps on them as actual occurring events. The other party says the extreme stories are preposterous.

Especially in an election season

ALL THE WHILE IGNORING THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM

Which is putting 20,000 Haitians into a town of 50,000 will strain the resources of the community.

The left does this too, taking the extreme cases and pretending they will be normalized

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Exactly. They will send State Troopers if
needed.

It is a very very serious crime.

edit on 11-9-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I only stated that we have claims backed by one photo and one video that have absolutely nothing to do with the claims.

There are no official reports that found this is occurring, but it's sure being spread like wildfire. And it originally gained traction by an X user posting who although a well known Maga, actually is Malaysian and lives in Malaysia, he is a Hitler praising person who also writes for Russian media.

It's fake news so far, but certainly seems to appeal to xenophobic/racist people.
edit on 11-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Game Wardens do not care what race one is
if poaching occurs, it is a crime.

Especially serious if rituals are involved.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Poaching, yes I agree. There certainly may be cases. I'm only referencing the claims of Hatians stealing and eating neighborhood cats and dogs. Even the OP about geese, has the call of the report, but not the result. So, not sure on the result of that yet.

Edited to add: just saw a link about poachers. Not sure if it was not hunting season or they had no license. But yeah, I've seen some show my dad watches when I visit. Some reality show about DNR catching poachers. Appears to be fairly common if they have a whole series about it. Did not see any Hatians on the episodes I've seen. Just standard white guys.
edit on 11-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join