It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Defense Forces Shoot American Woman in the Head in Occupied West Bank

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

you would not know an average Palestinian from a cockroach because you don't mingle with average Palestinians. You have only a multi-generational caracature that comes from admitted liars who murder their own people and fund and support radical Islamic terror to murder Semites across the middle east while maintaining a de-confliction line and a peaceful border . Nothing you can try and say and rationalize will ever erase those facts, period.

I have probably only ever met 3 myself that I can recall, and they all worked in little bodega corner store places. And I get better service at these places than I ever do at 7 eleven or circle K or even CVS!

Mate you have no Idea who I am , where I've been or what I've seen .

Nor do you have a clue how and why I draw the conclusions I do.

I am not talking about some second generation American-Palestinian who was born and raised in New York City. I'm talking about Palestinians who were born into this hailstorm called Palestine .

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

You were intentionally misrepresenting the article and the story here...and you're better than that.

I am indeed better than that which is why it isn't true , you don't know what I intentionally or unintentionally did the problem you have you've created , I posted what I felt relevant to the story and a link for anyone interested which you obviously clicked.

Enough with the accusations already.
edit on 7-9-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Let's totally dehumanize this and strip all the appeals to emotion, anger, antisemitism, Islamophobia, or sensationalism for a bit.

Leaving only the legal arguments.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

the establishment and expansion of civilian settlements by Israel in the occupied West Bank is incompatible with Israel’s obligation under article 49(6) of the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949, prohibiting the transfer of part of the Occupying Power’s civilian population into the territory it occupies. 

"War Crimes" abound.

Israel positions:

The inclusion of settlement activity as a "war crime" is a cynical attempt to abuse the Court for political ends. The implication that the transfer of civilian population to occupied territories can be classified as a crime equal in gravity to attacks on civilian population centres or mass murder is preposterous and has no basis in international law.

Israel also argues that some of the settlements are built in areas where Jewish settlements existed before the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and violence prior, when many West Bank settlements were destroyed and the residents massacred or expelled, such as Hartuv, Kfar Etzion, Hebron, and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem, and therefore the application of the Geneva Convention is an entirely different issue.

Israel contends that the Geneva Convention only applies in the absence of an operative peace agreement and between two powers accepting the Convention. Since the Oslo Accords leave the issue of settlements to be negotiated later, proponents of this view argue that the Palestinians accepted the temporary presence of Israeli settlements pending further negotiation, and that there is no basis for declaring them illegal.

Israel has justified its civilian settlements by claiming that a temporary use of land and buildings for various purposes appears permissible under a plea of military necessity and that the settlements fulfilled security needs. Yehuda Blum further argued in 1971 that United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 calls for "secure and recognized boundaries", and that neither the 1949 armistice demarcation lines, nor the 1967 cease-fire lines have proved themselves secure.

As the settlements, and you're not going to like this, are considered a military asset to Israel, even with the inclusion of family on-site, they hold any threat can be dealt with by lethal force if required. Every Israeli settlement is a military base, legally (In Israel).

Okay, now the appeal to emotion/fallacy:

Jewish people got sick of being a diasporic population and The Ottoman Turks lost WW1.

The woman was Turkish more than anything, likely driven by the pervasive Israel hate in Turkish society. I am not a fan, not quite to the level of the Israel dislike present, but for similar reasons.

The Turks WW1 History, the one which resulted in them losing territory to The British and French was genocidal. Turkey has yet to admit they committed genocide in the lead-up to their caliphate dissolution. Even making it a crime to talk about it..

TURKEY OWES THE WORLD 1 MILLION ARMENIANS. And they were very christian. Marched them to the Syrian Desert and forced them to convert to Islam.

People can view this with eyes that only see AFTER 1948, but that's on purpose, because it absolves the thousands of years of Islam being oppressive and murderous.

If you were to break just the last 150 years into two halves, the "war crimes" comparrison of before and after Israel independence is laughable.

Israel moves them a few miles and creates a new "military compound" in its place. And engages threats which get spun into war crimes of aggression.

The Muslims before them conquered, converted, or killed everything not muslim.

It's easy to spin Israel into a monster if you willfully suppress everything leading up to that.
edit on 7-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
and once again, with regard to a statement of the average Palestinian I quote:

You have only a multi-generational caracature that comes from admitted liars who murder their own people and fund and support radical Islamic terror to murder Semites across the middle east while maintaining a de-confliction line and a peaceful border .

It is ok to say it out loud, Israel funds and supports and has open direct contact with violent, Anti-Semitic Islamic extremists killers and even shared a peaceful border with them while helping support the murder of Semites. You can point to Palestine, all of the Palestinian people and say the same thing all you want, but you cannot deny the own admissions of IDF ordering the deaths of their own people and their timeline of cooperation and support for Islamic terror. Whoever or whatever controls Israel must clearly not be Jewish, because it seems more like a hostage situation where an outside entity just uses propaganda and funded groups to keep a false dichotomy of hatred going on for multiple generations.

Perhaps Satan really is in charge and this is the best way to keep people divided and away from knowing the Supreme Creator of all existence. Call me conspiratorial, but I am starting to believe Israel is not controlled by the Jews at all. Seems like something more sinister to pull something like this on their own people, like some foreign entity.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It is ok to say it out loud, Israel funds and supports and has open direct contact with violent, Anti-Semitic Islamic extremists killers and even shared a peaceful border with them while helping support the murder of Semites. You can point to Palestine, all of the Palestinian people and say the same thing all you want, but you cannot deny the own admissions of IDF ordering the deaths of their own people and their timeline of cooperation and support for Islamic terror. Whoever or whatever controls Israel must clearly not be Jewish, because it seems more like a hostage situation where an outside entity just uses propaganda and funded groups to keep a false dichotomy of hatred going on for multiple generations

I'm sorry what ???

What have you been reading mate , What have you been watching ?

I've seen cognitive dissonance plenty of times but you have won first prize with this one mate.....

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I can understand your confusion, as I noticed you did not post on page 4 Where I sourced the Israeli military and governments own admissions by mostly Israeli media.

But take time and go down the list one by one to rationalize and explain why it is not what they say it is or why when they do such things then its ok . I know the Syria one the easy response was "oh well they were supporting anti-Assad forces" while disregarding that it was ISIS that controlled the Syrian side of the Israeli border until about 2017. Funny that, having a de-confliction line with ISIS and getting an apology from the group that claims your state to be the enemy of mankind and the goal is your destruction and the liberation of Muslims, but they primarily killed Muslims, Coptics, Assyrians, Zoorastrians, Yazidis and basically any and every non Jewish Semite and non Semites alike.

Or the creation of Hamas as a wedge against the more civil and peaceful Palestinian nationalist movements, and their continued funding right up until Oct 7. Or that they murdered their own citizens.

Look don't worry one by one we will help everyone on Earth to see the current state of Israel as one of the biggest supporters of violent Islamic extremism, and we only have to use their own words to prove it. Although after this thread, I cannot imagine those links being up much longer. I have been pushing them out there for a good month now pretty consistently since I found out the IDF quietly reported they ordered the death of their own citizens during Oct. 7 using the Hannibal Directive.

But I know, we will have a great pages long essay explaining why, that was the only way to save them, or to ensure their not being tortured or whatever else pathetic attempt at PR salvaging or it was not necessary to tell the world at the time because it would have interfered with the narrative and the desire to just drop bombs on one apartment block after another after another eliminating every Plumber, garbage man, process server and utility worker who never picked up a rifle and just wanted to support their family after already having killed off most of the foot soldiers and command personnel responsible. 10/7 and 9/11 were the same thing orchestrated by the same evil cabal to justify expansionism and rationalize whole societal destruction.
edit on 9-7-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Look don't worry one by one we will help everyone on Earth to see the current state of Israel as one of the biggest supporters of violent Islamic extremism,

That would be Iran and Qatar.

Qatar has been a key financial supporter of the Palestinian militant organization Hamas, transferring more than $1.8 billion to Hamas over the years.[1][2] In consultation with the U.S. and Israeli governments, $30 million were transferred monthly to Hamas, according to a Qatari official interviewed by Der Spiegel in 2023.

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Qatar%20has%20been%20a%20key,by%20Der%20Spiegel%20in%202023.

] The Israeli government has allowed millions of dollars from Qatar to be funneled on a regular basis through Israel to Hamas, to replace the millions of dollars the PA had stopped transferring to Hamas. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu explained that letting the money go through Israel meant that it could not be used for terrorism, saying: "Now that we are supervising, we know it's going to humanitarian causes."[264]
According to U.S. officials, as of 2023 Hamas has an investment portfolio that is worth anywhere from 500 million to US$1 billion, including assets in Sudan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Algeria and the United Arab Emirates.[265] Hamas has denied such allegations.[266]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Should Israel just stop allowing all outside aid into Gaza?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Has anyone started blaming Trump yet?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I don't even think I can find a way to blame Trump on this one.

I'll blame Iran's ruling government.

report-saudi-crown-prince-said-he- fears-assassination-over-israel-normalization

Trump is responsible, through Avi Berkowitz, in getting the Oil Arabs to the table of normalizing relations.

Iran is the problem. Iran didn't like UAE and Bahrain, joining Jordan and Egypt. The thought of "a progressive Saudi prince" (Per Islam standards) joining the Great Satan (Muslim globalist NWO) couldn't stand. So they pushed for their destabilization play with Hamas, Hezbollah, and the others.

And now this prince fears half his own society wants him dead.

My prediction: Once Saudi Arabia becomes Guardian of The Islamic Holy Places, jihad falls out of favor like Soviet Communism in the late 80s.

Saudi Arabia is like the popular follower that makes it trend. This prince is a bigger lynchpin than people realize in changing the mind of the Muslim world.

Give guardianship of Al Aqsa peacefully to Riyadh.
edit on 7-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I just read this entire thread. 😢 Do any of you actually know people who live there? I do. But what I hear about what’s going on there can’t be proven and linked.

I’ll repeat what I said in another thread:

Antisemitism is alive and well.

Many of you have proven it’s here on ATS. Deny Ignorance. Wow…

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why can't the police just murder all protestors in North America and Europe??
I’m all for running right over them when they’re playing in the street and are to stupid to move like the human pancake bulldozer girl and I have zero sympathy for some dumbass protester throwing stones at soldiers in a war zone, light her up all day long.

As far as all your other Jew hating rhetoric we could go tit for tat all day long brother. I definitely don’t need your condescending lecture about it all being Israel’s fault though, that I can do without. There’s a lot of things you’ve said that I fully agree with but some of it’s embellished rhetoric to make the Jews sound like the evil monster you want them to be. Some of what you’re saying is half truths and not the full picture such as Israel creating hamas.

There’s a lot to that situation at the time. Mainly combating the PLO and Fatah with Yasar Arafat at the helm of the Palestinian extremist who were constantly attacking Israel. Hamas was created from the Muslim Brotherhood to combat the PLO, fatah and Arafat. It was the lesser of two evils for Israel at the time which quickly changed when Hamas turned against Israel. Just saying there’s more to some of the issues you’ve presented than what you’re revealing.

All of the ME has been fighting each for thousands of years so it gets pretty complicated as to who did what to who first. Like I said we could go back and forth all day blaming the other side. Me personally in regards to the topic at hand are more concerned with the present and what has transpired after 10/7. The Palestinians have a huge problem with keeping their finger off the trigger. They’ve constantly attacked and provoked Israel for years and years now with relentless attacks when there was peace otherwise.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LollieK3

Many of you have proven it’s here on ATS. Deny Ignorance.

Please post examples of the "Antisemitism" you see in this thread.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: LollieK3

Many of you have proven it’s here on ATS. Deny Ignorance.

Thanks.
Really, you’re not seeing it? My shocked face😱🙄

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Really, you’re not seeing it?

No , but then I think freedom of speech is more important than political correctness.

Perhaps you could point out the "Antisemitism" in this thread , so we may see.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Plugit

Thank you.

Still just one mans opinion and not the policy of Israel.

And there are plenty in Gaza who have the same opinion about Israel ... genocide it.

Someone stating that Israel has a policy of genocide is flat out wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Falsely claiming Israel has a policy of genocide.
Falsely claiming they killed their own people on 10/7 with the debunked Hannibal Directive.
It's called BLOOD LIBEL.

Thanks.

You are welcome.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

No , but then I think freedom of speech is more important than political correctness.

Thanks.

I don't think Israel has a 1st Amendment.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Thanks.
When you intentionally skew information and don’t tell the whole truth so that you may paint the Jewish people into your lil hate box is a form of antisemitism. It’s all over in this thread. The constant use of the word genocide is one that always gets me in these threads, yours in paticular. It’s just a lie, are you aware that many sources that were claiming genocide in the beginning have retracted and corrected their prior statements because it’s BS? Yet, here you are still claiming it.

Take another look around your thread there’s examples of antisemitism all through it.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

When you intentionally skew information and don’t tell the whole truth so that you may paint the Jewish people into your lil hate box is a form of antisemitism.

And where have I done that ?

The constant use of the word genocide is one that always gets me in these threads, yours in paticular.

If it looks like Genocide why not call it as such , what I call it makes no difference to anything.

Take another look around your thread there’s examples of antisemitism all through it.

Guessing that depends on your definition of Antisemitism , criticism of the IDF and Israeli government is not that.
edit on 7-9-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Does the UK have the 1st Amendment?

Last I heard, you could get jailed for a meme.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join