It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Defense Forces Shoot American Woman in the Head in Occupied West Bank

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

The American Jewish Committee are hardly an impartial source , it's unsurprising you tend to agree with them.

The UN keeps pushing the narrative of “signs of genocide” personally I and many others think it’s BS.

The UN aren't pushing anything they publish their findings as any governmental institution does , their findings may not sit well with you and others but they are determined by evidence on the ground not belief.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The American Jewish Committee are hardly an impartial source ,

And neither is the UN .. the UN that still hasn't officially condemned the Oct 7 terrorist attack on Israel.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well, "who" are they to condemn? Palestinians? All of Islam? Hamas?

I'm not a big fan of the UN (in general), but still; in order to condemn something you have to associate a responsible party.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
One thing that is more than obvious to me, but somehow eludes the majority of the world is, don't f*** with Israel. They WILL kill you back lol

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The palestinians who fly the flag of hamas and operate under their charter.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

And neither is the UN .. the UN that still hasn't officially condemned the Oct 7 terrorist attack on Israel.

7 November 2023
One month after the horrific events of 7 October, the Secretary-General reiterates his total condemnation of the acts of terror committed by Hamas in Israel for which there can be no justification.
press.un.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Well, "who" are they to condemn? Palestinians? All of Islam? Hamas?

I'm not a big fan of the UN (in general), but still; in order to condemn something you have to associate a responsible party.

Hamas AND the Palestinians who put them in charge, who also participated in the Oct 7 attack, who call for Israel to be destroyed and the Jews to be genocided just like their leadership Hamas does. There is no difference between Hamas and the Palestinians. But even if they want to appease the croc and just go with Hamas ... they have not even done that.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There was no official condemnation by the United Nations as an entity.
That was ONE MAN stating his opinion.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The Secretary-General is the Head of the UN therefor he speaks for the UN.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The UN hates the Jews. Have you not figured that out yet? Seems as though everyone knows this but you. Israel isn’t in their little club, they don’t like that. They’ve always expressed displeasure with Israel, of course they’re going to demonize them.

Do people that want to genocide another warn them of possible military action, ask them to evacuate and give them aid?

Give us some specific examples of Israel genociding Palestinians.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Have to say, the UN is a bit of a joke.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The UN hates the Jews.

Seriously dude !
Enjoy your fantasy.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I just went to the Hadassah Hospital website to link their policy of treating everyone,Palestinian, Israeli, Arab, etc, and instead of their website, I got ‘Website Blocked - You Are Denied Access”.

Hmmmmmmmm🤔

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

The UN hates the Jews.

Oh yes, good old "anti semitism" card.
Muslims have "but they aren't true muslim" and "they don't represent islam" cards.
Jews have "blood libel" and "anti-semitism" cards.
Oh how good everything must feel when you can casually disregard human life and not be held responsible for it by simply muttering a few words...

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Do you have some links to the purposed murder of their own people?

I posted them over the course of two pages, others have also presented the links. Gortex cited the one from Haaretz.
Look, the jig is up. Israel's multi-generational PR machine is dead. The world, as we can all see quite clearly does not buy what Israel is selling. The Settler community may as well be like the Jewish KKK. Unfortunately, part of all this global conflict build-up , power dynamic/paradigm shift will consequentially deal with this Israel/Palestine statehood issue.

Israel is at its point of judgement. You can levy claims of anti-semitism while pretending Israel is innocent until the cows come home, but in the end everything that goes around comes around. Israel's own choices are the source of so much turmoil and reactionary violence it will just probably choose to continue self-destructive apartheid policies and indiscriminite bombing of residential blocks as it has done for years.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Incorrect.
He was not speaking for the United Nations.
The United Nations did not hold a vote.
The nations did not give their condemnation.
There was no resolution statement from the United Nations.
He did NOT speak for the United Nations and the Nations within it.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The UN hates the Jews.

Seriously dude !
Enjoy your fantasy.

The UN has bias against Israel and has for some time, it’s not a fantasy. Most of the UN members don’t like Israel. They’re one of the most persecuted and hated countries in the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

The world, as we can all see quite clearly does not buy what Israel is selling.

What did Hamas “sell” on Oct 7th. What you think they have in plan for the west?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Clearly, Hamas sold terrorism that day; there can be no argument about it. So, what do you wish in return?

Destruction of Palestinians? Fine. Slaughter them all. Every last one of them.

What else do you want? Syria? Jordan? North Sinai? ...Saudi? When will it end for Israel? Seriously, what line will they stop behind?

Do you not see where this is headed??

Edit - It's very "convenient" to say you have a solution with no solution. Your solution is only temporary. You disregard the larger world around this area. Fine, but I do not. I do not support the Palestinians, OR HAMAS (the terrorists), but at the same time, I know what will happen when Israel achieves their goal. It will mean Israel is reduced to ashes. I like Israeli's too much for that.

Sadly, many of the Israeli people are NOT behind Netanyahu's conquest. They do NOT want WAR. Sorry some of you are incapable of seeing this!

edit on 9/8/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: jofafot
Except none of those are debunked.

Yeah ... they are.
Claiming Israel has a policy of genocide is a lie. And it's blood libel.
Claiming Israel used the Hannibal Directive on 10/7 is a debunked lie.
And it's blood libel.
That's the truth of it.

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that it “looked” like a genocide.

Most, if not all, wars “look” like a genocide.

Those that are qualified to actually investigate this war just don’t see it.

nationalpost.com...

Throughout his Gaza investigations, he observed clear and consistent following of legal requirements, and what is militarily referred to as “civilian harm mitigation steps.” Among these, were evacuating civilians from certain areas by handing out maps of safe areas, real time population tracking methods and warning shots on roofs.

“If Israel was trying to conduct civilian harm there, nothing shows that. Not my on-hand research, or the numbers. Very few people have the understanding of everything that’s come before every large-scale military operation, against a defending urban enemy,” Spencer said.

Other military investigations, including those led by British Col. Richard Kemp and British Maj. Andrew Fox, have come to identical conclusions, he said. If Israel wasn’t following the rules of war, Gaza “would look a lot worse than it does now.”

edit on 8-9-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join