It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Defense Forces Shoot American Woman in the Head in Occupied West Bank

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I was hoping that, by now, you would apologize for intentionally leaving this important and relevant quote from your source quotes:

I've addressed that a couple of times

Well, not really.

You intentionally excluded that critical information from your OP...leaving your very biased and one-sided portrayal as the full story.

Then, you had to be prompted to actually include a source link in your OP...so others could check to see if BOTH sides of the story were being properly represented by you.

You were intentionally misrepresenting the article and the story here...and you're better than that.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

However, stone-throwing is not as innocuous as it may seem, as it has resulted in the deaths of over a dozen Israelis, including women, children, and infants.

Imagine stone throwing being such a dangerous thing that it has its own wiki page….

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Palestinian stone-throwing
edit on 6-9-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
My entire life I have known that area is dangerous, considering what has been going on since oct 7th it has only gotten worse.

I am sorry someone died but we will never know the truth of what happened, most likely its somewhere in between what the two sides claim.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: gortex

I'm all for free speech, the 1st Amendment, disagreeing. Anyone should be able to do that without worry of harm.

IN AMERICA.

Israel ain't America, last time I checked. It's in the ME where some people will kill you for drawing a picture of a prophet.

But I'm in America, so I can do that.

I like this better than your early work.
Nice work.
Now do one with Mo and his 9 yr. old bride.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler
How do American and British soldiers handle having rocks thrown at them? Because it happened a lot in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, and they did not resort to machine gunning anyone down, let alone aiming for a headshot.
a reply to: Vermilion
They must all be effin world star pitchers. The sad truth is Israel is being subjected to judgement by the creator for how it supported ISIS to purge the middle east of non jewish semites while sharing a peaceful border with what was considered the most distressing threat of a decade and even the clear possibility of a de-confliction line with ISIS, the alleged Muslim group that claimed the Israeli state to be the enemy . I suppose I can link all of those, from Israeli news sources again, but if history shows anything from previous threads, the thread dies when israel's own admitted crimes against non Jewish Semites is posted and presented by those blindly swallowing what Israel sells. They murdered a good chunk of the supposed hostages, as admitted by their own investigations.

knowing that they were responsible for these deaths, they went ahead and lied that they were all killed by Hamas in order to get normally rational adult Americans and Europeans to foam at the mouth to annhialate all Palestinians because Hamas = palestinian and vica versa as a result of generations of great propaganda. The irony is knowing people were lied to, just like Iraq WMD's, Y2K, COVID, and the 9/11 official story they double down on the hate instead of accountability, because you know ... ISRAEL is blessed by God.

Israel deserves all the judgement it is going to receive, because they did not learn from their past mistakes and doubled down on evil instead of redemption and pennance.

# the Israeli government for helping fund and support ISIS murder non-Jewish semites in the Middle East, but I wish the Jewish people the best and recommend those with means to do so to come move to America and avoid the judgement that the creator will permit to unfold on the government in charge of this state.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm all for free speech, the 1st Amendment, disagreeing. Anyone should be able to do that without worry of harm.

IN AMERICA.

Israel ain't America, last time I checked. It's in the ME where some people will kill you for drawing a picture of a prophet.

But I'm in America, so I can do that.

I like this better than your early work.
Nice work.
Now do one with Mo and his 9 yr. old bride.

This guy???

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

When you brutally torture and murder 1.3k people in cold blood that fills shipping container after shipping container full of dead bodies, people tend to get pissed off. They also just executed 6 hostages at close range, that’s probably fresh on the mind. Probably not a good idea to be throwing stones at them after the fact. She made a huge fatal mistake, the price of stupidity is sometimes high.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You intentionally excluded that critical information from your OP

I love it when people make baseless accusations over nothing , guessing your bored.
I posted the part that I posted because it was relevant to the thread the IDF's copy and paste explanation is just the IDF's copy and paste explanation and subject to change when the facts become clear.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They’ve done it for less.

IDF a year or two ago shot an American woman that was clearly Press.

Stated something like “wrong place, wrong time”.

No rocks were thrown then. No penalty for them either.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Why bother .. you wont ever get through to the ultra right wing here.
There answers are as depressing as they are predicable.

if only fare minds inhabited the human race.
If only.....

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Truth, if only every country, nation, region, respected the right to pummel cops, military and disrespect them.

edit on 6-9-2024 by DBCowboy because: boomer

edit on 6-9-2024 by DBCowboy because: boomer

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Why bother .. you wont ever get through to the ultra right wing here.
There answers are as depressing as they are predicable.

if only fare minds inhabited the human race.
If only.....
You mean fair.

Unless you’re secretly a zombie.
Which to be FAIR would explain a lot…

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab
says the lying IDF who lied about killing their own people already. Are you not getting it yet? I just linked that Israel killed many of their own hostages, per their own Hannibal Doctrine. Everything that comes out of the Israeli governments mouth is a lie designed to intentionally elicit maximum rabid anger in American and European adult taxpayers.

Look how blind and hateful the rhetoric is from normally rational adults? The lies have worked to convince you all to dehumanize an entire population. Hitler would be proud, this is the same level of nastiness the NAZI's used to dehumanize the Jews in Europe, and the German people blindly agreed. So lets try again, they have killed their own people, and then lied about it in order to gather support for rabid genocide as vehemently expressed routinely on ATS like an auto trigger.

They supported terrorists in Syria and admitted that. I really love the excuse about keeping iran backed militants away from their border when the majority of that border was controlled by ISIS, who stated at the time Israel and the Jewish state to be the greatest enemy of all peoples, so exactly what was the arrangement and with who right? They admitted to being in contact with ISIS when a rocket accidently landed on the other side of the peaceful border where allegedly jew hating dangerous Islamic group want to destroy Israel organization somehow had a deconfliction line with the IDF to apologize and insist it wont happen again. WTF?? These all came out in their own newspapers, I have linked them repeatedly, many of the posters in here abandon the threads after I post these admissions, but they continue on as if every crime they admitted to never happened.

I repeat, the state of Israel and its government deserves every bit of judgement the Creator will allow that is impending upon them. The citizens, Christian, Jew and Muslim alike may do well to temporarily relocate until the judgement has been delivered.

In no way does Israel have clean hands of any sort. From helicopter missile striking children playing soccer on a beach, to using a bulldozer to squish an innocent American girl who had such courage standing against the demolition of Palestinian homes, not tunnels HOMES. They spent the last twenty years basically bulldozing any arable land left in Gaza and slowly inching the buffer zone closer and closer.

I don't agree with what happened on Oct.7 , but what happened was not even the full story, as the IDF has quietly allowed to leak through their own media. You all should be furious that you were lied to about the fact that the IDF killed many of its own citizens that day, but then again it never ran a front page story on the Times, WaPo, or WSJ/Forbes so it may as well never happened right? They told you that Hamas killed them all, and you all supported mass genocide and said the most despicable things about humans you have never met and the only thing you know about their culture or life is the caricature built around one group by the same liers who have lied about all the big lies of the last twenty five years.

For anyone that bothers to even read between the lines of official stories and social programming, the entire last fifteen years or longer has mirrored geo-politically and geographically and event-wise many of the events and timelines of the original 12 book Left Behind Series. Looks like we are in the 11th book right now with this unfolding in Israel and Yemen. The piece must have worked well for so many alleged Christians to rejoice in the lies of a regime that lied about murdering its own citizens only to admit it eight months later. A regime that has a history of repeatedly murdering American citizens for their dissent of the treatment of a second class people. A regime that admits it helped an allegedly Islamic Extremist militant group. And the joy alleged Christians, or anyone for that matter feel when they think about a dead Palestinian like a squished cockroach, because in their mind they only see Hamas. A dead Palestinian is nothing but a cockroach because all Palestinians equal Hamas from years of repetitive programming.

People of course, never want to admit they may have been the victim of social programming, that would damage the ego. So we put up a facade, double down and pretend wrong is right and vice versa. I think people need to kick the fear of being the odd one out and start speaking how they really feel. They may find more people agree with their heart than they realized.
edit on 9-6-2024 by worldstarcountry because: I will just have a default admitted Israeli lies and crimes template ready to go with links in the future.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: KrustyKrab
Hitler would be proud, this is the same level of nastiness the NAZI's used to dehumanize the Jews

Truth be told...
Hitler was real proud of Hamass and his Palestinians for their Jew dehumanizing.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hamas was created by Israel in the 1980's, so Hitler could not have admired them, but at least it goes to show my point exactly. Any Palestinian to you equals Hamas equals just another squished roach.
Lets find out more about the origins of this nationalist extremist from the Ottoman empire.

During the 1921–1936 period, he was considered an important ally by the British authorities.[12] His appointment by the British for the role of grand mufti of all Palestine (a new role established by the British) helped divide the Palestinian leadership structure and national movement.
Opponents of Palestinian nationalism have pointed to Husseini's wartime residence and propaganda activities in Nazi Germany to associate the Palestinian national movement with antisemitism in Europe. Historians also note that Husseini was not the only non-European nationalist leader to have cooperated with Nazi Germany against Britain, citing examples of Indian, Lebanese, and even the Jewish militant group Lehi cooperation.

I suppose this means that the British also supported Hitler, since they hired the guy who is speaking to him in the photo, right? That is what we are trying to associate right? And what a shocker, as usual when the entire picture is seen, it does seem some current allies were friendly with Hitler as well, ironically it seems in opposition to Britain as they held dominion over their lands at the time. Go figure, war being about more than the official story, per usual. We will also glance over the fact that Standard Oil, Chase Bank, Ford, IBM, Standard Oil General Motors and many others all did business with NAZI Germany for years before the USA entered the war.

You cite one single nationalist from a hundred years ago to paint an entire people, but protest to hell when anyone does the same with American nationalists. Do you own products or are serviced by any of the companies that did business with NAZI Germany while they were wrangling Jews like cattle and using IBM punch cards to catalogue the prisoners, American oil supplying them through neutral countries, the melted gold of the dead Jews pulled from their own mouths stored in American vaults? It means you support genocide seeing as we are going back in time a century to justify genocide today, but failed to remember the American and even European countries that did business with the NAZI empire and their genocide of the past.
edit on 9-6-2024 by worldstarcountry because: I wrote standard oil twice

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

RiP Aysenur Ezgi Eygi ....Murdered by a murderous regime.

Sucks to be her, wrong place wrong time, but it seems to have been her choice.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

exactly. Any Palestinian to you equals Hamas equals just another squished roach.

The Middle East is full of extremes, so you tell me who is the direct extreme who directly supports them and who just agrees with them. Take your time it might be a while.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
The whole entire world is full of extremes, including where we all dwell. It is high time some of us stop pretending our societies behave any better than others based on our standard of living. We are all the same disgusting filthy murderous apes no matter what little symbol we worship, book we read from, language we speak or where we live on Earth. Now can we get back to the puppet masters and their lies and crimes against the taxpaying citizens of Israel?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

party goers were killed by the IDF just as people at the Kibbutz were killed by the IDF due to the Hannibal Directive.

NOPE. That's been debunked many times.
To quote you on this .....

Now you're making assumptions , there is no evidence that is the case.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   

This is not as bad as Rachel Corrie being squished by a bulldozer. Her pancaked body was quite the shocker.

Another one of the same mentality .... a foreigner flys to a war zone and sits in front of a moving bulldozer .. she got herself killed. Her own fault.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join