It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Defense Forces Shoot American Woman in the Head in Occupied West Bank

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm not particularly a fan of Israel. I would prefer that we stop sending them and everyone else money.

But if you're dumb enough to go to the west bank, you should probably expect a high likelihood of getting shot at.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Moon68

Deceptively titled thread about Jews,

Israeli newspaper reporting army helicopter may have fired on partygoers at dance festival

gortex

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is that supposed to mean I'm Anti-Semitic for posting about this , and that for that matter which is true party goers were killed by the IDF just as people at the Kibbutz were killed by the IDF due to the Hannibal Directive.

Thanks for bringing it back though , perhaps those who hadn't seen it will find it interesting.

edit on 6-9-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No kidding the butt kissing hamas Palestinians in the US will be burning flags while chanting dead to America, democrats will be all over it, butt kissing the Palestinians in America, darn terrorist, nothing but hamas supporters.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

So it's OK to shoot someone in the head for throwing stones ?

Starting to feel like I'm living in an alternate history where Hitler won the war.

If you attack armed soldiers and seem hostile, and then some idiot cries when you get you wig split, you are the kind of stupid words have difficulty describing.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Is this a serious question? Seriously man, a very very small rock is lethal.

Sorry , I come from a civilised Country where death isn't seen as the first option for any misdemeanour.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If you attack armed soldiers and seem hostile,

Now you're making assumptions , there is no evidence that is the case.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Yes it is 100% morally correct to shoot someone right in the brain for throwing rocks at you.

Right.
Ashley Babbitt didn't even have a rock...and it was okay to shoot her.
The guy who pulled the trigger is a Democrat hero.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Is that supposed to mean I'm Anti-Semitic

Hmm

and that for that matter which is true party goers were killed by the IDF

That’s not what your thread was about. The thread was in reference to a false narrative at the Oct 7 attack damage was caused by an Israeli helicopter.

In your rush to put down Jews you got caught up in the fallout of a false narrative.

You tell us what we would think.

edit on 6-9-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So it's OK to shoot someone in the head for throwing stones ?

Starting to feel like I'm living in an alternate history where Hitler won the war.

FAFO

a reply to: Athetos

Is this a serious question? Seriously man, a very very small rock is lethal.

Sorry , I come from a civilised Country where death isn't seen as the first option for any misdemeanour.

Then maybe she should have booked a flight and waited patiently until she arrived on American soil before throwing rocks at armed soldiers. She knew the risks and chose to flip that coin.

edit on 6-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

None lethal baton rounds should be the option in a crown control situation.

And then you'd whine that the soldiers were beating innocent protestors or some such nonsense.

When stuff like this is sold as brutality…

t.me...

Palestinians are sharing the video on the left, showing an Israeli soldier brutally kicking a Palestinian women in the head

Now look at the full video on the right: she is a terrorist who stabbed the soldier. Instead of shooting and killing her, he kicks to neutralize her.

It’s hard not to doubt everything they claim.

Why lie when there is supposedly so much evil done by the IDF?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

It said an inquiry into the events around the kidnapping of Efrat Katz, a resident of Kibbutz Nir Oz, one of the communities targeted by the attack, examined a variety of video evidence and testimony of witnesses.
It said the evidence showed that one of the helicopter gunships fired at a vehicle in which gunmen were travelling and which the evidence also suggested had hostages in it.
"As a result of the fire, most of the terrorists manning the vehicle were killed, and most likely, Efrat Katz ... was killed as well," it said in a statement.
www.reuters.com...

Hannibal Directive.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Now Israel has destroyed Gaza they are working at pace to settle the West Bank from the Palestinians so all that will remain is Israel , Ethnic Cleansing while the World looks on.

Good, now ask me if I GAF. They just executed 6 hostages, shooting them multiple times at close range, including a American kid. They did this just hours before IDF found them.

So yeah, I couldn’t care less about these scumbags anymore, they hate everybody and unless you’re a follower of Islam they want you dead. They should be wiped off the map, society shouldn’t have to live in constant fear of these animals. They will never stop attacking Israel, ever. Good riddance to them.

As far as the girl that was shot, your story is pretty vague. She was throwing rocks? FAFO I guess.

Autopsy finds 6 hostages were shot multiple times at close range in last 48-72 hours Findings indicate captives were executed by Hamas guards as IDF troops closed in on Rafah tunnel complex; IDF chief visits site where bodies were found

The six dead hostages recovered from the Gaza Strip over the weekend were killed 48 to 72 hours before their autopsy, meaning between Thursday and Friday morning, the Health Ministry said Sunday. The ministry added that an examination carried out by Abu Kabir Forensic Institute found that all six hostages were shot multiple times from close range, indicating they were executed. The IDF had said that Hamas terrorists murdered the hostages relatively shortly before troops located their bodies on Saturday afternoon in a tunnel in Rafah.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I was hoping that, by now, you would apologize for intentionally leaving this important and relevant quote from your source quotes:

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) say they "responded with fire toward a main instigator of violent activity who hurled rocks at the forces and posed a threat to them" in the Beita area.

This points out that the IDF was engaging in self defense.
Without it's inclusion, you make your OP look like the IDF just randomly wanted to shoot a woman in the head for no apparent reason.

That would be like reporting the USSS randomly shot a rally attendee, without saying he was shooting at Trump at the time.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I was hoping that, by now, you would apologize for intentionally leaving this important and relevant quote from your source quotes:

I've addressed that a couple of times , you are free to believe what the IDF say.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If I was IDF, I sure in hell would make sure even a rock throwing mob didn’t take me hostage. Wouldn’t even let them come close.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Damn I wish I could use that defense in the USA. I would just go around shooting people and put a rock in their hand. "I had a helmet and a flak jacket, but I am in fear of my life by a rock hurled by a woman, so I needed to use lethal force"

Good lord, a knife would make sense. But a flipping rock right?? We should shoot all children in the head too, because you know, a #ING ROCK!

This is not as bad as Rachel Corrie being squished by a bulldozer. Her pancaked body was quite the shocker.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

"I had a helmet and a flak jacket, but I am in fear of my life by a rock hurled by a woman, so I needed to use lethal force"

I think it’s more out of fear being mobbed and taken hostage.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

AT least the women was in the war zone

The West Bank isn't the war zone.

SEPTEMBER 1, 2024, 6:07 PM
Policeman killed in West Bank shooting was father of officer killed on Oct. 7

AUGUST 12, 2024, 11:00 PM
Israeli man seriously wounded, 2 Palestinians hurt in West Bank terror shooting

AUGUST 11,2024, 6:32 PM
Civilian killed, another hurt in Jordan Valley terror attack; IDF hunting for shooters

JULY 25, 2024, 12:21 PM
Two IDF soldiers wounded in West Bank drive-by shooting attack

APRIL 27, 2024, 1:01 PM
IDF: 2 Palestinian gunmen open fire at West Bank checkpoint, are shot dead by troops

APRIL 15, 2024, 11:47 PM
Two Palestinians shot dead by settlers in clashes near West Bank village

APRIL 7, 2024, 12:46 PM
Two hurt, one seriously, in West Bank highway terror shooting

MARCH 28, 2024, 9:46 AM
3 hurt in West Bank terror shooting attack on cars, school buses

This is just a small sample of the West Bank.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

And there is no guarantee the next one will only be a stone.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm all for free speech, the 1st Amendment, disagreeing. Anyone should be able to do that without worry of harm.

IN AMERICA.

Israel ain't America, last time I checked. It's in the ME where some people will kill you for drawing a picture of a prophet.

But I'm in America, so I can do that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join