It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Defense Forces Shoot American Woman in the Head in Occupied West Bank

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

What would you rather they have done in that situation? Assuming she was the one throwing stones.

None lethal baton rounds should be the option in a crowd control situation.
edit on 6-9-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

So it's OK to shoot someone in the head for throwing stones ?

Starting to feel like I'm living in an alternate history where Hitler won the war.

Ironic.

Deceptively titled thread about Jews, citing an article that's borderline anti-Semitic, defends violence against Jews by claiming victimhood of the instigator of said violence.

Alternate history indeed. It's like Hitler is accusing everyone else of being Hitler

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It's okay to shoot an agitator in the head for attacking armed soldiers in a conflict area.

You betchya.

You don't want to get shot? Then don't travel to a foreign country, enter a militarized zone, and attack armed soldiers. DUH.
edit on 9/6/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

None lethal baton rounds should be the option in a crown control situation.

And then you'd whine that the soldiers were beating innocent protestors or some such nonsense.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

It's like Hitler is accusing everyone else of being Hitler

Man , you guys do get upset don't you.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It's like Hitler is accusing everyone else of being Hitler

Man , you guys do get upset don't you.

Nah bro, I'm not upset in the least. I just think that Jews in Israel have a right to live. It's the only country in the world that has to constantly defend it's right to exist.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Apart from Ukraine?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I disagree, technically the whole area is volatile, gortex, you can be targeted any time, she should have known better.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

Starting to feel like I'm living in an alternate history where Hitler won the war.

Ironic.

Deceptively titled thread about Jews, citing an article that's borderline anti-Semitic, defends violence against Jews by claiming victimhood of the instigator of said violence.

Alternate history indeed. It's like Hitler is accusing everyone else of being Hitler

Can you explain i am just trying to understand how the article OP posted is borderline anti-Semitic? It seemed like a normal article to me, didn't seem like some kind of propaganda or leaning heavily toward one side so im hoping you can tell me what I'm missing here so I can be better informed when reading news articles about this stuff I am not being like.......a troll I just want to understand what you mean.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Bingo, you just posted the way it is, is a darn war zone and hamas is running wild like darn cowards underground.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Apart from Ukraine?

According to Mad Vlad, Ukraine is just a part of Mother Russia that forgot it's place.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Ironic.

Can you explain i am just trying to understand how the article OP posted is borderline anti-Semitic? It seemed like a normal article to me, didn't seem like some kind of propaganda or leaning heavily toward one side so im hoping you can tell me what I'm missing here so I can be better informed when reading news articles about this stuff I am not being like.......a troll I just want to understand what you mean.

Sorry Sho, I just went to go quote but the article was massively updated about 30 minutes ago where the most inflammatory things were removed. Erdogan had a few more choice things to say other than it's "barbaric" and the writer of the article echoed the sentiments about the "illegal occupiers".

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

WOW! I can see its been edited a few times two other versions are on the wayback machine. Im so happy I have my computer now I couldn't use the internet archive website on my phone for some reason now I can see all the bs these MSM are really doing.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

the article was massively updated about 30 minutes ago where the most inflammatory things were removed.

It was updated but there was nothing inflammatory about it before , the update was to add not remove.

Jonathan Pollak, an Israeli activist who was at the same protest as Ms Eygi, said he heard "two separate shots of live ammunition, shot one after the other... and then I heard another shot".

"I found her lying on the ground, beside the tree, bleeding from her head," Mr Pollak told AFP news agency, as he showed blood on the hand he used to stop Ms Eygi's head from bleeding.

"I took her pulse, she had a very weak pulse, we called the ambulance.

"From there we evacuated her to the village's medical centre, where the doctor came into the ambulance and continued into the hospital, where they tried to resuscitate her but failed."

Mr Pollak said the killing was "now receiving the light of day because she is an American citizen".

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Aysenur Ezgi Eygi sounds as American as apple pie, lemme tell ya.

Sounds like a story to drum up support from American democrats for the enemy, they're misinformed enough to buy into the outrage.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Aysenur Ezgi Eygi sounds as American as apple pie, lemme tell ya.

So do many American names , she was born in Turkey as stated in the OP.

Sounds like a story to drum up support from American democrats for the enemy, they're misinformed enough to buy into the outrage.

Even though it's American Democrats who have armed Israel and given them cover , seems they already have more support then the other guy.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Deceptively titled thread about Jews,

Israeli newspaper reporting army helicopter may have fired on partygoers at dance festival

gortex

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The left don't like Israel. That's why pro hamas people were protesting Kamal's rallies after she pretended to play nice with Netanyahu.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes it is 100% morally correct to shoot someone right in the brain for throwing rocks at you.

Is this a serious question? Seriously man, a very very small rock is lethal.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Not everyone has the same standard of peaceful.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join