It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That's probably racist to ask but none of those people have any European ancestors?
like confirmed 100% Maori inbred traced back all the way to European colonialism? Wouldn't that pose other interesting questions...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Not only that, but the numbers of people trying to cross the Southern border has skyrocketed ever since Trump began advertising internationally that people were trying to cross the border to seek a better life in the USA.

Seriously, where do you come up with this BS? The numbers skyrocketed under Biden, I’ve seen the data. You’ll say frigg’n anything if you can somehow twist it to blame Trump, pathetic.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

That's probably racist to ask but none of those people have any European ancestors?
like confirmed 100% Maori inbred traced back all the way to European colonialism? Wouldn't that pose other interesting questions...

I have no idea if they have mixed ancestry. That's sort of the point.

I am fairly sure that I have known several full Māori who I didn't even realize were Māori until they told me. One I had known for years, and I didn't even realize until we were talking about his grandson.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Not only that, but the numbers of people trying to cross the Southern border has skyrocketed ever since Trump began advertising internationally that people were trying to cross the border to seek a better life in the USA.

Seriously, where do you come up with this BS? The numbers skyrocketed under Biden, I’ve seen the data. You’ll say frigg’n anything if you can somehow twist it to blame Trump, pathetic.

Look at the graph. Look at when the trend started, and its slope, and compare it to the slope of more current trendlines.

The numbers coming across the border did not happen instantaneously. Things that are the result of political policies rarely do. But if you see a change in trend line, then you can be sure something preceded it to cause that change.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Look at the graph. Look at when the trend started, and its slope, and compare it to the slope of more current trendlines.

The numbers coming across the border did not happen instantaneously. Things that are the result of political policies rarely do. But if you see a change in trend line, then you can be sure something preceded it to cause that change.
I don’t have to look at your graph, I just looked up the numbers recently and posted them here. It all “skyrocketed” as you say under Biden. But but blame trump, like I said, pathetic

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Where's the quotes showing Trump was advertising internationally?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trump has been making an issue of the Southern border from before he became President.

Despite the fact that crossings were at a 10 year low, he made an issue of it.

Those things made news internationally and definitely were something that South American news organizations would have added to their reportage, because it was directly relevant to them.

The current problem is the result of Trump's ongoing diplomatic naivety. This is the problem when you put someone politically inexperienced and intellectually superficial in power. They make rookie mistakes.

He did so with the border. He did so with the pandemic. He did so with mass-shootings. He did so with the government shutdown. He did so with trade. He did so with doing nothing to restrain rising national and public debt. He did so with health and social security. He did so with international relations.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

yeahbut can you show anything?

misinformation is dangerous ☠️

and don't forget the main source of immigration has been crossing illegally and not getting caught ☠️ No graphs for that is there

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Trump successfully negotiated with Mexico to have Mexico stop and slow down immigrant convoys. You know that right?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I don’t have to look at your graph, I just looked up the numbers recently and posted them here. It all “skyrocketed” as you say under Biden. But but blame trump, like I said, pathetic

The upward trend started in 2016 under the Trump administration.

Under the Biden government, the trend continued, at roughly the same slope, leading to the current numbers. The upward trend clearly started in 2016.

Are you afraid that looking at a graph, will melt your brain, or might it in fact reveal that your faith in Trump is misplaced??

edit on 2024-09-02T18:21:46-05:0006Mon, 02 Sep 2024 18:21:46 -050009pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Communnity Note:

Most of your assumptions and statements are backwards. You know that too right?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Here is the apprehension numbers straight from the guberment, it’s not even close. His last year in office was one of the lowest. Not the foolery you’re trying to claim. But but Trump did it right?🙄

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's not how swiss politics nor voting works. We vote our government to implement our democratic process and organize its execution.
we don't vote them to rule, but to do what we decide needs done.
What's that about illegal immigrants voting, what kind of banana Republic alows that to happen?
Not even the first two tier of immigrants can vote here. When did the US voting process had its last overhaul? How is it possible that not every vote is 100% verifiable and attributed to a legal voter?
or is it like written in the constitution, and you went all bat# religious over it? That would suck...
not being able to adapt and assimilate new situations that could endanger a culture. That could end bad.

Anyway What's the point of discussing those voting numbers, if you don't trust the process?
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't either with what I've seen.

But so long, it's all rather pointless. Lots of homework for the young nation. We'll see if they can set themselves free from old spells.

Imagine the indigenous had such rules when north America was colonized by Europe.
maybe they had, we just never bothered to ask.

We shouldn't assume the worst just because we know what we're capable of...

Me thinks Immigration is the least of your problems. But hey, i guess when war overseas becomes too expensive, we pick the next best target to focuse that rhetoric on.

What i really wonder is why the government can't control and verify the voting process? How such widespread rumors of voter fraud could possibly persist?

What would it take for you to trust the process again?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Trump successfully negotiated with Mexico to have Mexico stop and slow down immigrant convoys. You know that right?

a reply to: xuenchen

His last year in office was one of the lowest.

a reply to: KrustyKrab

Bill O'Reilly told the story when Tucker interviewed him the story goes-

"So, Trump gets wind of the book -- I don't know if he read it or not -- and we're talking about it, I said why don't you do that with the cartels? Just designate them terror groups. They're killing more Americans than these jihadists ever killed," O'Reilly added.

"I said, just slap the designation on them, and then you can whack them from space with the drones, and send special forces into Acapulco and cut their heads off. OK? And what's the Mexicans gonna do about? Nothing!" O'Reilly insisted.

"So, the negotiations happened, started. OK? And Obrador went nuts. The president of Mexico says 'No you can't do it, you can't do it, you'll ruin my administration,'" O'Reilly recounted the Mexican president telling Trump about the terror designation idea. "So Trump, as is his want, makes a deal with Obrador. Obrador promises to put the Mexican army on the border with Guatemala and on the border with the United States. Which he does. Cuts the migrants down 80 percent. Also, he gives Trump all kinds of trade preferences that helps the economy."

stopped the caravan, cut illegal migration by 80 percent

Great Interview!
edit on 2-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That's those they caught? On the border ? In the country? Total?

How long have they been in the US?

This statistic can also be interpreted in the way that they just did a better job.
Switzerland can manage 0.6% of illegal immigrants with barely a dent, i bet usa could too.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Good stats.

I think our friend seems to want to believe Trump is still President.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

An island as small as new Zeeland supposedly mixes faster when confronted with colonialism, might even be part of the culture to breed with off islanders... If so that would barely take 2 generations to mix it up into one new geen pool... I mean, the smaller the community the viser it is to breed with outsiders...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Those are border apprehensions.

www.cbp.gov... 28508%29.pdf

Here are stats from 1925-2020 from the CBP. I believe they’re exactly or close to what I posted
edit on 2-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

It’s showing a bad link but go to border apprehensions by year CBP
edit on 2-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Good stats.

I think our friend seems to want to believe Trump is still President.

The Trump haters makes me smile. I’m surprised they haven’t blamed him for 9/11 yet………have they?🤔

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
We have laws we rely on. We trust our democratic process. That's why usa is failing harder with every election cycle.
we can vote on anything, anytime enough feel like there is something that needs changing ve it a law or even the national anthem... Everyone can start an initiative and if it has enough signatures, there will be a national vote on the topic. And we trust the outcome to represent the country best it can, no matter the outcome. ...

Hey ! That sounds awesome !

Democracy : where the people have the power !

Why don't we start a petition, to eliminate usury, from your entire nation of Switzerland, including all supposedly "independent" areas, within the geographic area ?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join